The Rain..

Perfect Getaway..

 

 

HE KISSED ME. GDRAGON kissed ME. those thoughts keep repeating in my mind. Even when I’m already in my room. My heart still beating so fast, My face still heating up. Why the hell did he do that?!!.

I wake up next morning, staring at the ceiling. Damn, I barely sleep last night. How should I face him now?. at First, I hesitated to get out of my room but looking at the clock, aah he must be already went out to practice. But I was wrong, I see Jiyong as soon as I get out of my room. He’s having breakfast and saw me. I walk to the kitchen.

“Good Morning.” He said smirking.

“huh?oh.. good morning..” I said, without looking. Damn, I can’t even look into his eyes. Come on Haze, you don’t need another drama in your life..

I open the fridge looking for milk. It’s not there.

“Looking for this..?” I heard jiyong voice so close to me. I turn around, and there he is standing in front of carrying a bottle of milk with his face so close to mine. I’m shocked looking into his eyes, then look into the ground. He put the bottle on the table next to me and surrounded me with his body.

“y-y-y-aahh..get... out of the way”

“Why didn’t you look at my face?  You still can’t get me out of your head, can you?should I kiss you again ?” He said smirking.

“what?!pfftt..no! Yah! Can you stop acting like this? it wasn’t that good anyway..” I said, try to get hold of myself not to get lost in his eyes.

“what’s not that good? The Kiss?! YAH!” He said moving backwards giving me space to move from him, finally.

“hmm.. even a kindergarten student can do better.”

“YAH!!!” He screamed at me then go to his room.

Phew.. finally.. I leaned against the kitchen table trying to calm my heart, control my breathing again. More scenes like that is not good for my health, I feel like I’m gonna have a heart attack everytime he’s so close to me now.

After I have my breakfast, I take a shower then sit in the living room, turn on the TV and Running Man is on. It’s my favourite korean variety show ever!. I can’t help but laughing out loud watching running man. Suddenly jiyong come out from his room and sit next to me.

“you like ‘Running man’ ?” He said

“yeah.. big time..”

“Really? Name the members!”

“Seriously? You’re testing me about running man? Kim Jongkook, Yu Jaesuk, Song jihyo, Ji Sukjin, Kang gary, Haha, Lee Kwangsoo. Satisfied?”

“waahh..you’re good..”

“Yah.. don’t you have practice or anything?”

“Nope. I’m free today. Why?you want me to stay with you?” he said getting closer to me, and leaning closer to me.

“YAH!!” I said, trying to push him when I hear someone screaming.

“HYUUUNGGG!!!!!”  it’s seungri. He screams, when he see me in a weird-misunderstanding position with jiyong, with he’s leaning close to me and my hand on his chest. Seungri run and pull me from Jiyong, then hug me so tight.

“HYUNG! What are you doing? Hazel is mine!” Seungri said pouting , still hugging me so tight. I can’t even breath.

“YAH! Maknae!get your hands off of her!!”

“s-seungri-aah.. can’t...b-b-b-reath..” I said stuttering.

“Omo! Hazel, I’m so sorry..” He said finally leting go his grip.

“See, now you’re hurting her maknae!”

“Mianhe, Hazel-ah.. I thought you and hyung were going to do something.....” He said, looking at me coughing on the ground.

“Yah! Do what?you really need get those dirty thoughts out of your head seungri-aah..” Jiyong said.

“gwenchana, hazel-aah?” seungri said.

“I’m okay, seungri-aah..chill..”

 “Why are you here anyway,seungri?Don’t you have to record today?”

“oh! We were on our way out of the building when Yang Sajangnim ask us to bring this cd to you. Since I’m the maknae and my house has the same way as yours so here I am,  delivering you this CD.” Seungri said handing the cd to jiyong.

“aah..gomawo..”

“Hyung.. let’s have dinner together.”

“no.. I’m not hungry..” Jiyong said, looking at the CD that seungri gave him.

“Hazel-aah........” seungri look at me with his puppy-dog-eyes.

“Okay,  but let me change my clothes first.. I’m hungry too anyway..”

“Really?! Yeaaaaayyyy!!”

I go to my room and change my clothes. Then i grab my bag and go outside.

I see Seungri's car outside, then the window side is open. There's Seungri and JIYONG?

“Jiyong? What are you doing here? I thought you’re not hungry..”

“Well, I changed my mind. Just get in!” He said from the passenger seat. Seungri is driving ,so I get in and sit on the backseat.

It’s a long drive. We listen to the radio and sing along, well except Jiyong. He keeps complaining why we haven’t arrived yet. We finally arrived at the restaurant, it’s a korean barbeque restaurant. I always want to try this kind of food, but it’s seems pathetic if i go to this kind of place alone, right?.

When the meat is cooked, seungri give me a piece and it’s taste so delicious. The meat is so soft and tender.

“Waaahhhh...seungri-aah.. you do know how to grill meat perfectly now.” I said giving him a thumbs up.

“Jeongmal??.. hehee eat a lot then Hazel-aah”  Seungri said with a big smile on his face.  While jiyong just keep eating and he eat a lot.

“yah.. can you breath while eating? I thought you said you’re not hungry!”

“Didn’t I say ‘I changed my mind.’ ?” he said looking at me and keep eating. Suddenly Seungri’s phone ring.

“oh! It’s yongbae hyung. Yoboseyo hyung?” Seungri answering his phone

“i’m having dinner with Jiyong hyung, hmm? Ne, Hazel is with us. Waeyo?oh ok hyung.” He continued then hung up.

“yongbae hyung is on his way here. He said he wants to talk with Hazel.”

“Me?Taeyang want to talk with me? why?”

“I don’t know.”

“guess we have to wait until he come.” Jiyong said.

Not so long then yongbae come. He take his sit then order somme drinks.

“soo.. taeyang-ssi, what do you want to talk to me about?”

“haze, here’s the thing.. we’re having a photoshoot in jeju for a week, and our fashion staff need a person to help take care of our wardrobe there, so I’m offering you this job..”

“me?why?”

 “yeah, well as I see, you have a good sense of fashion and you’re close with all the members , we’re comfortable around you, oh and this kid beside me will be happy if you can come with us to Jeju..” He said teasing Jiyong that sit beside him.

“Yah! Yongbae-aah..” Jiyong poking yongbae’s hand.

“Come on Hazel-aah.. besides you can have your vacation in Jeju with us..” Seungri said.

“Well, okay then.” I said. Woaahhh this is awesome. I’ve always want to go to jeju!

“YEAAAAYY!!!” Seungri screaming.

“Okay! I’ve already tell them about you. We’ll be leaving in three days, so you just have to meet us in the airport and I’ll introduce you to Ji-eun noona. oh and call me yongbae from now on.”

“Thank you yongbae.. “ I said and we continue eating wile joking and talking with each other.

After finished eating, we go out the restaurant. Then yongbae talk to seungri about something but I can’t hear it. Suddenly yongbae and seungri get in seungri’s car in a hurry.

“Hazel, jiyong.. we leave first, we have to go back to YG so you guys can take a taxi right? Okay? Bye!” Yongbae said while laughing..Then they drive off.

“YAH!!” Me and jiyong scream.

We wait for taxi but I don’t know why it’s so hard to find taxi around here. Aaahh so unlucky!. How can they left both of us like that. We wait for about a half an hour but still no taxi.

“Jiyong.. let’s just use the bus.” I said pointing my finger to the bus stop.

“shiro! Let’s get back inside the restaurant and wait there”

“yah! until when are you gonna wait for taxi?we barely even seen one! come on let’s use the bus” I said then suddenly the rain starts pouring. Perfect. I ran to the bus stop.

“arrghh.. Yongbae, I’m going to kill you!” jiyong said following me to the bus stop.

“emmm.. jiyong, which bus should we take?” I said looking at the map.

“Just find the bus that will stop at gangnam.”

“well I know that. How am I suppose to know which bus, if it all written in hangul?! I’m a foreigner, remeber?”

“yah! But you’ve been walking around the city by bus right? How did you know the way if you can’t read hangul?!”

“I used my map that written in english!not in Hangul!” I said. How can he be so stubborn. This cocky bastard. Jiyong go to the map then figuring out the bus that we’re going to take. After waiting for about 20minutes, the bus still haven’t come yet. The rain still pouring, it’s getting dark and cold. I look at jiyong and I see him trembling because of the cold. Then I take off my warm shawl then put it around his neck.

“yaah.. what are you..”

“just wear it.”

“no. You’ll be freezing and sick without this..”

“hey.. I’m fine, my clothes is warmer than yours, besides VIPs are going to kill me if I let you trembling like that in a bus shelter.” I said, wrapping his neck with the shawl. He looks so cute. Not long after that, the bus finally came.

~Jiyong’s POV 

In the bus, she sit right next to me. I look outside. I can’t believe she really care for me. I look at her and she’s sleeping. I place her head to my shoulder so she can sleep better. I can feel her body is trembling because of the cold. This girl, saying that she’s fine but she’s fighting alone with the cold. I take off the scarf and put it around her.

“Hazel.. wake up.. we’ll arrive shortly..” I said waking her up.

“hmmm?oh.. the shawl..” she said confused then we got of from the bus.

The rain is pouring harder and we still have to walk a bit before finally reach home. I take off my jacket and give it to her.

“yah.. use this and cover your head.” I said  then running first to the house before she has the opportunity to complain.

I arrived at the house first then  I tell her to get shower first before going to sleep.  She’s already in her room when I finished showering. Aahh.. She must be already fall asleep by now.

 

~ Hazel’s POV

I’m having breakfast when suddenly my phone ring. I don’t recognize the number.

“Hello?”

“Hazel?” oh! This deep voice.

“it’s Seunghyun..” He said.

“oh! Seunghyun.. where did you get my number from?”

“Seungri..”

“aaah I see.. what’s up?” I said, remember that I gave my number to Seungri yesterday.

“oh, remember my promise a couple days ago?”

“yes?”

“well I want to fullfil my promise today well tonight actually, if you’re okay with it..”

“Okay then..”

“cool.. I’ll pick you up on 7..”

“oh, you don’t have to pick me up, let’s just meet up, I need to go somewhere first today..”

“okay, where do you want to meet up? YG?”

“YG is fine.. at 7 ?”

“okay.. see you tonight Hazel.. bye..”  He hung up.

Well actually today I’m going to the drugstore to buy some flu medicine for Jiyong. He looks a bit pale and cough a lot when he leave the house this morning. I’m going to give it to him as a thank you for giving me his jacket last night. What he did is so toughtful and sweet.

I start cleaning the house then do some internet surfing. I look at the clock and it’s already 5pm. I take a shower, get ready. Then I heat up the soup I made earlier and put it on the table and leave a note beside it. I take my bag and when I open the door, I’m saw Jiyong looking so pale.

“oh! Jiyong-ssi!” He take one step and fall onto my body.

 

OH! Jiyong is sick!

but, how about her plan with Seunghyun??

heheee.. I'll update soon..

Hope you all like it and tell me what you think.. :)

anyway ,

Get Well Soon our Baby Panda, SEUNGRI ! :]