Confession..

Perfect Getaway..

~Jiyong’s POV

I drive and drive. I don’t know where to go. She walked away from me. I pull aside and grip the steer tightly. If I didn’t overheard that confession last night, maybe I’m not gonna flipped like that on her and think straight. Damn it!.

{Flashback}

I’ve been literally living in YG building for  a few days now. Hazel keeps accompany me when she’s on her break. It’s already late at night, I’m alone in the studio try to finish one of the song. I suddenly feel hungry, I haven’t eat dinner. Hazel will be mad everytime I forgot my dinner. I get out of the studio and walk to the cafeteria. As I walk pass the dance studio I see the light is still on. I wonder who is here at this time?. When I was going to open the door, I heard daesung’s voice. I look inside from the glass door, he’s in there with seunghyun hyung.

“hyung.. you like her don’t you?” Her? Seunghyun hyung like someone? Waahh this is big news.

“what are you talking about, daesung-ah..”

“I can see it in your eyes everytime you see her with jiyong hyung.” Eh? With me? Who is it? Chaerin? Dara noona? Bom noona?

“yah..”

“admit it. I know you, hyung..”

“whatever daesung..”

“hyung, I know you better than anyone else. I know your I-fall-in-love look.”

“yes, I love her. There, I said it. But it doesn’t matter anymore. She’s jiyong’s girlfriend now, I’m late. If only I met her first.” I froze as I heard that words. My appetite has gone. I walk back to the studio and sit there. Seunghyun hyung love hazel? My girlfriend?.

{end of flashback}

With the complication of hyung’s words, Mina’s words and that view on the rooftop, I just can’t. I don’t know. My head filled with anger. Why did she do this to me?. Is she really cheating on me?. I keep hitting the steering wheel. Arrgghh!! How can they do this to me? Did I do anything wrong? I love her so much that I can’t imagine the feeling of losing her to hyung.


 

well, because of the problem in AFF

2 chapters are missing..

so, now I'm putting the chapters back..

this is the first one

:)