Saturday Night

Perfect Getaway..


~ Hazel’s POV
After talking with top in the kitchen, I ended up joining the boys in the living room. Talking, laughing even playing games. They’re so nice and warm. They don’t act like idol with each other, they just being their dorky self , even jiyong. But there’s something different in his eyes everytime he look at me, don’t know why.

The boys leave after midnight because they have practice the next morning. I go to my room right after cleaning the mess that the boys made. It was a fun night though. I take out my laptop and open my email and my twitter account after a very long time. There are a lot of mentions from my friends asking where I am, am i okay etc.. then there’s a direct message from one of my bestfriend, daisy.

“Haze, where are you? There’s something I need to ask you... it’s about Tian.”

Just as soon as I saw that name, all the memories came back again. All those good and sweet about him. When I open my email there’s still the old conversation between us when we’re still ‘friends’. I look at my profile picture and there’s a photo of me and Tian looks happy with each other. My eyes get teary again.  I wipe my tears but it just won’t stop as I keep looking at the picture reminiscing the memories.

“who is that guy?” suddenly said the voice behind me, it’s jiyong! I close my laptop , wipe my tears

“No one.. yah! Don’t you know the word ‘knock’?”

“yah!the door was opened and I knocked 3times but you still won’t answer me..”

“uggh, why are you here anyway?”

“just to tell you that the fridge is empty means we’re out of food, so you need to go shopping tomorrow..”

“okay fine, I’ll go tomorrow”

“okay.” He said walking out of my room.

Aahh.. be strong Haze, no more tears. You can face this. I reply the direct message from daisy.

“ I’m in korea, what about him? email me.”

I turn on the email on my phone so I can read it as soon as I get the email. Then I go to sleep.

~ Jiyong’s POV

Is she crying? She is crying, I can see her red eyes. Who is the guy in the picture? The girl is definitely her, is that her boyfriend? But when maknae asked she said she don’t have a boyfrined. is she crying because of that guy?  She looked so sad and hurt. She  still holding back the tears when she’s talking to me. What’s wrong with her?

~Hazel’s POV

I look on the clock, it’s still 3 in the morning. Ahhh I hate having a same bad dream over and over again that wke me up from my sleep. I decided to go out of the room and get something to drink. I walk to the kitchen. When I’m on my way back to my room, suddenly I hear somebody singing beutifully. The sound come from jiyong’s room, the door is slightly open so I can see him sitting there in front of his computer, singing. The expression on his face look so soft and sincere. The song sounds great, he is a very talented songwriter and singer. I’ve never head bigbang sing this song before, maybe it’s a new song. His voice make me feel so warm and peaceful inside. I stand there listening when suddenly he stop singing and get up from his seat. I quickly go back to my room before he can see me standing there.  I lay on my bed looking at the ceiling, replaying the song that I heard and go back to sleep.

I wake up, too lazy to do anything. then look at jiyong’s room that right across my room. The door is open and it’s empty. He must be left already. Aah right, he and the boys have a practice this morning. Wait. Did you just looking for him haze? Aahh no no this can’t be happening, I said to myself scraching my head. I walk to the kitchen and there’s a note on the fridge with a folded paper sticked with it.

“FILL UP THE FRIDGE!!!!!!” the note said.

I open the folded paper and it’s an amazingly long paper, with so mch thing wrote on it. There’s something on top of the paper written with a different color ink.

“DON’T YOU DARE LEAVING ANYTHING BEHIND, IF YOU LEFT EVEN ONE THING.. THEN YOU CAN SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR BED!”

Woaaahhh.. this person.. does he have a double personalities or something? Where did the person that singing last night go? *sigh*

I look up at the clock, it’s 11 in the morning. So I shower and  go shopping then decided to go straight back home because i just want to be lazy at home today. I tidy everything up then sit in the living room, watching tv. I walk around the house while listening to my ipod. Woah this house is beautiful, there’s a garden outside with a barbeque bench that allow you look at the view of seoul. I walk inside the house realizing there’s a door right beside room. I open the door and see there’s a dance room in this house. Well even though it’s not that big but it’s quite awesome. It’s filled with mirrors and wood floor , there’s also a music player. So , since there’s no one at home I plug in my ipod to the player and start dancing to 2NE1 – I am the best. Dancing and singing is one of my hobbies.I always learn the dance of kpop group everytime I have a free time.  

After dancing, singing and become full of sweat , I look at the clock again. Woah.. it’s already 10pm so I go take a shower and clean myself. I wash the dishes after I eat my dinner. Then I look at the note that jiyong left again. Realizing there’s something else written below the ‘fill up the fridge’ text.

“it’s Saturday night! In case you forget about the 4th rule..”

OH MY GOD!!!! I Forgot!!! How can I didn’t read that before!!!  I panicked , i’m about to walk to my room, but it’s too late. Suddenly I hear someone open the door. I quickly sit and hide behind the kitchen table. I hear the sound getting closer, maybe it’s in the living room now. I take a peek from behind the kitchen table and.................. OH MY GOD!!! So that’s why he want me out of the house on Saturday night?!! So he can bring a girl home and make out with her?! woaahh!! I’m shocked and staring at them. Suddenly jiyong’s eyes met mine, and his hand tell me to hide. So here I am hiding behind the kitchen table because I can’t go back to my room since they’re making out in the living room and that’s the only way I can get there. Thankfully I always bring my ipod, so I sit there listening to my ipod and after a few minutes because of my extremely tired body I fell asleep.

~Jiyong’s POV

*3 hours earlier*

“Hyung! Let’s go party! It’s Saturday night!” Seungri said to me right after we finished practice. It has been one hell of a practice because our comeback stage is getting closer.

Today seems different, I don’t know why it takes a lot of time for me to finally focus on our practice. My mind was filled with that girl sad face last night. I don’t even know why, I’ve never been like this before. Aaarrgghh.. her laugh when she was with top and when she was holding back her tears in front of me.oh! and that guy in the photo with her?who the hell is he?I'm so curious about it and I just can’t get her out of my mind. It’s annoying!. I think it’s a great idea to go out tonight, since it’s already become my habit to party on Saturday night and maybe meeting some girls can get her out of my mind. We usually held party in my house , but today we’re going to the club we usually go.

“Okay! Let’s go!” I said, and all of us go to the club.

It’s finally became my usual Saturday night.. We’re having a great time in the club dancing, drinking, meeting girls. Then I become attached to this one girl,  she’s so y in ever way. We start making out in the club. So as I always do before,  i take her to my house and continue our ‘business’ there, thinking that Hazel must be leave the house.

As soon as we arrived, we went to the living room, still making out until, I saw someone peeking from behind the kitchen table. Oh you have got to be kidding me.. I give her a sign to hide with my hand. Right after that, all the thoughts of her came again, I suddenly lost my interest with this club girl in front of my face. I try to deny the thoughts but after about 20 minutes, the thoughts getting stronger, worrying is she okay behind that kithen table? Isn’t it cold today?. So I tell that club girl to leave saying that I need to write the songs and practice early in the morning, haahaa i’m still good at ‘tell-girl-to-leave’ thing, called her a taxi then she leave for good.

I go back to the house and straight to the kitchen. There she is sleeping behind the kitchen table with her ipod plugged into her ears. She sleeps peacefully. She is beautiful even looking at her sleeping makes me smile. Yah! Kwon Jiyong!! Get yourself together! How can you become so cheesy like that!!. Shuld I pick her up and take her to her room? I shake my head. No no, it’s her fault anyway, didn’t I told her to leave? I even wrote it on the note this morning. I leave her and go to my room. Isn’t it cold sleeping like that? What if she become sick?Aaahhhh, I can’t stop worrying and thinking about her.. I pick my blanket then go back to the kitchen and wrap her with it.. This way at least she'll feel a bit warm......

 

 

aaaahh.. I'm so sorry if this chapter not as good as you thought it will be.. :'(

I just don't know what to write lately.. I'm sorry..

I'll update a bettter one soon! :)

Welcome to all the new readers!

thank you all the readers and subscribers, thank you for reading and commenting .. :)