seunghyun's intervention. part 2

Perfect Getaway..

After talking with seungri, we go out of the coffee shop and he go back to YG building. While I still don't know where to go. Instead I just walk with no destination still with heavy thoughts in my mind. Suddenly I bump into someone.
"OUCH! I'm sorry" I said as I fall to the ground. I open my eyes and see a hand in front of me.

"Deja vu?" That husky deep voice said.

"Seunghyun?" I said and reach his hand to stand on my feet.

"You really need to stop bumping into people you know.." He said laughing.

"I think soo.." I said try to fake a smile. Suddenly, he grab my hand and drag me somewhere. His car.

"Yah.. Seunghyun. Where are you taking me?" I said as he drag me

"Come on, get in."

"What? Why?"

"Because you just dare to fake a smile in front of me and I knew you've been spacing out as you walk.. And I don't want you bump into someone else on the street. So just get in.". He said, and I get in. Then he start to drive. The drive is silent. I look outside the window with a lot of things going through my mind. Even forgetting that I'm in a car with someone. Seunghyun doesn't even try to make conversation to me as if he knew I'm not in the right mind to talk about anything. Suddenly the car stop.

"We're here. Let's go." He said and get out of the car. It's Han River. The place where he found me when I ran away after that fight with jiyong. I walk outside and sit on the bench looking at the river.

"Why are we here?" I ask him as he sit beside me.

"Because, you need some place peaceful to relax your mind and calm yourself. A place where you can't be bothered with anything else. Give me your phone."

"Eh? Why?"

"Just give it to me, please." He said, I give my phone to him hesitantly.

"why are you asking for my phone?"

"Because, you can't relax your mind if you keep bothered by looking at all this crap article. You need sometime for yourself, nothing else matters. So here I am, taking your phone as hostage so you can have your quality time alone."

"Yah, bingu Top. If you want me to have that quality time with myself then what are you doing here?"

"I'll be right here as your butler. If you want something just tell me and I'll get it for you, and the rest of the time I'll be sit right here without saying a word. Not so bingu ,am I?" He said grinning.

"so if I ask you to do your 'choom' dance, you'll do it?" I ask

"well, except that one.." he said.

"Okay butler bingu." I said and look straight to the river again. seems like seunghyun can really read my mind. He know what I need. I need sometime alone to think. I start to think about everything that happened between me and jiyong. How we met, how we spend our days together. I don't want to let it all go, those are the happiest moment in my life and I know jiyong is the only person that can make me feel that way. He's my happiness. But at the same time, I don't want to be the burden in his life, I don't want to be another obstacle in his life, his career. I want him to be happy, and maybe I want him to be happy even though that means I'm not the part of his happiness.

"seunghyun.. What should I do?" I said , bringing my knees to my chest and buried my head in it. Seunghyun rub my back gently.

"Do what your heart tells you to do."

"What if I make a wrong decision? I don't know what to do now." I said then put my head on my knees.

"Haze, do you know that I like you?"

"Like me?"

"Yeah, I kinda like like you. And do you know why?" I shake my head.

"Because, you're the kindest girl I have ever met. You're smart, you don't care what other people said about you. Always thinking about other person's feeling first instead of yours. You're tough. And I know that you will make the right decision, because you're that smart, you know what's best. So don't underestimate yourself. Things like this always happens, you and jiyong will get through this. I heard the tell-to-public thing, and I know you thing it's to fast or you're scared that it's not gonna work out. But things happens for a reason haze, and I know you're strong enough to face this kind of thing. So just listen to your heart and do what you need to do. Got it?" He said then ruffle my hair.

"Got it,bingu. How come you never told me that you like me?" I said.

"Because you already fly to the sky with the dragon."

"Yah. Not funny." I said smiling.

"Finally, you're smiling.. For real this time. Hey, are you hungry?" He said.

"Starving."

"Want me to buy you something? Say it and I'll get it."

"Tteokbokki!!!" I said

"Okay, mam. Your butler will get it for you." He said and bow like a real butler to his master.

"Be fast, butler bingu." I said then he walk away.

Maybe seunghyun's right. I should do what I need to do. What my heart tells me to do. Jiyong and I will get through this. I know, we're strong enough to face this, maybe.

"Excuse me, unni.. Can you help me with something?" A school girl suddenly said to me.

"Emm, sure. What can I help you with?" I said.

"Me and my friend want to take a photo near the river for our school project, can you help us take it?”

“of course, where are your friends?”

“oh! Really? Thank you unni.. they’re right over there.. let’s go” she said pointing.

I walk following the girl, the place is so far… and secluded. Oh no. this can’t be good. I thought. But she’s just a school girl that want to do her school project, it won’t hurt to help right?

“we’re here.” She said it’s a dark secluded place near the river. And some girls are in front of me, not with a welcoming face. What the hell is happening?

“well..well..well.. so this is the who try to seduce our oppa.” A girl said, and I assume she’s the leader.

“excuse me, the what? Watch your mouth.” I said.

“T H E B I T C H. still don’t get it? I knew it, you’re just a dumb then. I don’t know what jiyong oppa see in you, did you drug him? Or you pull out your trick?”

“you got the wrong person, I’m out of here.” I said turn my back and try to walk away, but suddenly some girls are blocking my way.

“Hazel forbes. A college student from New York. Going to seoul for a heartbreak vacation, but seduce gdragon instead, for his money I suppose. Work part time in YGE. Currently living together with kwon jiyong.” She said. How did she know all of this? My full name? and the fact that I live with jiyong.

“wondering how did we know? Ahh, we have our sources and you’re just not that hard to look for.”

“fine, you got me. So what? What do you want?” I said looking back to her.

“ first, we want you to back off from jiyong oppa. You’re far from match to him. You’re no one, stop seducing him, get the hell out of his life. Do you know that all the news about both of you now will ruined his career even more. And I don’t want it to happen, you’re not worth any of this troubles. So just know your place, . Stop daydreaming, he’s gdragon. And you? Who the hell are you? You’re nothing.” She said. All those words stabbed me, feels like all the walls inside my heart are tumbling down.

“second, if you still too stubborn and ignore what we said, you’ll face the consequences. Well it’s not just you, jiyong oppa’s fans all over the world will hate you, everybody will hate you to the point where you can’t even get out of the house. Then we’ll make jiyong oppa and other bigbang members face the consequences too if they keep protecting you. Don’t underestimate our power. Got it? It’s your choice then. I’ll give you time until the YG Family concert this Saturday that means the day after tomorrow.” All I can do is silent. As much as I want to say no and deny everything that she said but my lips won’t move, I can’t talk. I can’t move. It’s like everything fall into place. It’s like the world is turning up side down.

“oh and last one, we want to do this”  suddenly I feel a sticky liquid falling all over my body. I don’t know what it is. Then someone threw me something, and I’m sure it’s eggs. It hurts, but I can’t feel it. My heart and my head hurts more.

“that’s for giving jiyong oppa all of this trouble, that’s for being a and try to seduce our oppa.” They’re fulfiiling their anger by throwing at me, my body drenched with all the liquid. I just wish somebody will help me.

“HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!!!” someone yelled from behind me. Seunghyun. The girls recognize him and ran away leaving me there stumbling to the ground.

“hazel, hazel.. talk to me, hey..please.. come on let’s get out of here.” Seunghyun said then pick me up with his arms and carry me to his car.

“let’s get you clean up first okay..” he said.

“take me home.” Is all I can say.

“okay. Let’s go home.” Then he starts to drive to jiyong’s house.

When we arrive, he helps me walk inside. I know that jiyong still isn’t home yet. I walk to the bathroom and clean myself in the shower. I sit on the floor, crying with the water pouring down on me. I’m in pain. Physically and mentally. After cleaning myself and wear a decent clothes, I go and sit at the backyard with gaho. Then Seunghyun sit beside me and give me a mug of hot tea.

“drink it, it’ll make you feel better.”

“thank you seunghyun. For everything.”

“what happened? What did those girls said to you? They threatened you, aren’t they?”

“nothing.. it’s nothing.”

“it’s not nothing haze. Stop lying to me.”

“it’s just, what they said was right. I’m nothing.”

“what?? Hey, don’t listen to what they say. They don’t know you.”

“well, apparently they know me. My full name, where I came from, where I’m staying, everything.”

“those sasaeng fans need to be stopped. Seriously. I’m gonna tell YG about it.” Seunghyun said and take his phone.

“seunghyun, please promise me something.”

“what?”

“don’t tell anyone about this. Not YG, the boys, jieun unni, especially jiyong. Please.”

“no, you can’t do this haze. They hurt you, look! You got bruise on your hands.”

“please, you’re my friend right? I’m begging you please don’t tell anyone. I don’t want to be another burden for all of you. Please. Promise me.”

“but… okay, I promise.” Seunghyun finally said after a long pause. Then my phone ring. It’s jiyong.

“hello..ji..”

“baby, where are you?? I’m finished. Are you still in that coffee shop? Seungri said he met you there. How can he met you and I don’t?” he said, I can imagine his pouting face.

“I’m at home jiyong.. “

“really? Are you with someone? Jieun noona? Or 2ne1 girls? Because they’ve been asking about you all day.”

“I’m …..” before I answer him, seunghyun snatch the phone from my hand.

“she’s with me.” Seunghyun said.

“WHAT?!! HYUNG! WHY ARE YOU WITH HER IN MY HOUSE?! GET OUT!” I can literally hear him yelling at the phone.

“because you’re too stupid to leave such a beautiful girl waiting for you alone.”

“YAH! HYUNG!!!!” he screams. Then I take my phone back.

“jiyong..”

“baby, why are you with seunghyun hyung? Why is he at our house?”

“I met him on the street and he offer me a ride home. So here he is. We just arrive , that’s why he’s still here.”

“well tell him to leave. I don’t want you alone with him. Aaarrrgghhh! First you at the café with seungri now you’re at home with seunghyun hyung? What are they doing with my girlfriend?”

“I don’t know, I’m having a double seunghyun experienced today.” I said.

“jagiyaaa… I’m going home now, okay? Please tell seunghyun hyung to leave right now. wait for me, arasso?”

“he’s leaving ji.. and why should I wait?”

“because good things come to those who waits. Well in this case, Handsome dragon come to those who waits.”

“cocky.. be home soon. Drive safe okay?”

“okay, oh and put me on speaker please so hyung can hear me.”

“done. Seunghyun, he wants to talk to you”

“what, ji?” seunghyun said.

“BINGU TOP! GET YOUR THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! I love you hazel, bye..” he said then he hung up the phone. I’m guessing he’ll be on his way home now.

“well that’s my cue to leave then. Your jealous boyfriend is coming home.”

“ha ha. Funny. Thank you seunghyun.”

“no need too. And I’m sorry.” He said

“for what?”

“for everything that happen today. I’m sorry I can’t protect you from those.”

“I’m fine, just keep your promise. Okay butler bingu?”

“yes ma’am. Your butler will leave now. be careful.” he laugh then leave the house leaving me in the backyard alone with gaho snuggling on my feet. I look around. This can be the last time I’ll be doing this. Maybe leaving is the best thing to do. I didn’t come here to ruin other people’s life. I came here to clear my mind. To get my happiness, now I got it and it’s time to let it all go.  Absorbed by my thinking, I feel arms wrap my shoulder from behind.

“I’m home baby.. you wait for me.”  It’s jiyong. Yes, I will always wait for you because I love you jiyong. I love you more than anything.

“yeah, because I want to see how handsome the dragon is.” I said as he sit beside me and kiss my cheek.

“wahh.. look who’s cheesy now.” he said smiling widely then bring my head to his chest, hugging me.

“jiyong-ah..”

“hmm?”

“do you have schedule tomorrow?”

“just a short rehearsal for the family concert in the morning. Why? Miss me?”

“let’s go on a date tomorrow.” I said.

“are you serious??you’re asking me to go on a date? Of course I will!! I’m so happy! But nothing bad happened right? Are you okay?” he said pushing me to face him. His happy face.

“why are you asking?”

“because it’s the first time you ever ask me for a date. And I’m super duper happy about it. Yeaaayyyy!!” he said and kiss my forehead.

I made my decision. It’s for the best. It’s for your best. I’m okay for not be the part of your future happiness as long as you’re happy then I’m more than happy. I’m okay if you hate me for this but at least let tomorrow be the memories I can hold onto to cure the pain that will stay in my heart for the rest of my life. Without you.


 

HELLO GUYS!!

New Chapter! yeay!

this chapter is dedicated to the birthday boy

my prince, my love, my bias..

Choi Seunghyun a.k.a TOP

Happy birthday my baby Tabi.. Love you forever and always..

Sorry I didn't make you as the main male in this story~ love you :*

 

anyway..

tell me what you think about this chapter..

thank you for your comment and subscribes~ it made my day ^^

enjoy reading~