Humanity..

Perfect Getaway..

 

The next day, after lunch I get ready to go wandering around the city againn. wearing my favorite boots, and I'm ready to go.

First, Igo to hongdae. Just like what I read before about this place, it’s filled with a lot of boutique. The clothes are so beautiful, I like them all and feel like I want to buy them all. After done satisfying my eyes walking around Hongdae, I go to the Cheonggyecheon river. They said the view there is beautiful and romantic. And it’s true. I walk trailing the river, the lamp around it makes it more beautiful. There’s a lot of cafe on the side of the river. I look at my watch, it’s already 8pm. Time fly so fast when you really enjoying it.

I’m walking to the bus stop then there’s a car stop beside me. The driver open the passanger window.

“Hazel, need a ride home?” TOP said from the driver seat.

“oh! Thank you, but I can go by bus..” I said.

“come on, just get in. You’ll wait forever to get a bus home from that bus stop.”

“really? Okay then.” I get in the car and wear my seat belt.

“where did you go today?”

“oh, Hongdae and Cheonggyecheon river. Seoul really have beautiful rivers. Han river is so beautiful too, it’s so peaceful there”

“I know. It’s peaceful that allows you to think straight and calm your head. You like that kind of places?”

“Right! I love it.”

“well, I know that kind of place that has a more beautiful night view. I’ll take you there if you want.”

“Sure! Promise?”

“Promise..”

“Yeay.. thank you Top-ssi..”

“call me Seunghyun. It’s still weird to hear someone call me Top when I’m not on stage.”

“okay..seunghyun.. But I think Top is still better than ‘Mark’..”

“yah! You watced that too?” He said, looking at me laughing

“I’m a VIP, remember?it’s one of the must see part on the show.” I said, laughing so hard. Well actually, I even have download the show on my laptop. That episode of ‘Night after Night’ is hillarious.

The drive is fun. We laugh a lot on the way. Seunghyun drop me on the house, after saying goodbye he drive off from the house. I get in the house and see jiyong lying on the couch watching tv. I haven’t seen him since morning, he went practice before i wake up. He look at me as soon as I get in.

“how’s the date? Fun?” He said looking at me sarcastically.

“What date?”

“ahh.. it must be a boring date then..Poor seunghyun, he even drive you home..”

“Yah! I didn’t go on a date with Seunghyun! I met him on my way home.. but why should I explain it to you, its none of your business anyway.”

“you didn’t ?! Where did you go then and go home in this hour??” he said, get up then sit on the couch.

“Like I said, it’s None of your business Jiyong.” I said , walking into my room

“yah! Hazel”

I look at him then jiyong throw me his car keys.

“What with this?!”

“I’m hungry, let’s get some food, you drive” he said taking his jacket

“What?but I just.....”

“No more buts, just get to the car now.”

There he goes being his bossy self again. I get in the car but different from last time, this time Jiyong sit in front. I drove to the place he gave me direction to.  It’s a very simple and common place. Well it look more like a house than a restaurant. It’s cozy and has this homey feelings when you’re inside. Jiyong seems already knew the owner pretty well.  The owner ahjumma is so nice too and Jiyong is really kind when he talk to her. then he order a Ramyeon tteokbokki set. After we get to our table, there’s this small boy come to jiyong. The kid call him ‘hyung’ , they seems so close with each other. Later I know that the kid is the owner’s son, his name is minho. After playing with us for a while, minho go to his room then the ahjumma came bring our food. Wahh.. Jiyong even help the ahjumma when she looks so troubled bringing the food over. His eyes seems very sincere,  the eyes that I saw the other day when he sing in his room and when he say the wise words to me after the incident with Tian. All these thought and admiration about him makes me unwittingly staring at him.

“Yah.. It’s rude to stare at people like that..” He said while eating his food.

“hm?” wake from daydreaming while staring at his face.

“don’t stare..if you have something to say, just say it.”

“ah.. it’s nothing..”

“say it..”

“just wondering, you like to come here often?”

“yes.. it’s nice here, it’s peaceful and it feels like home. The owner is nice too, she always treat me as kwon Jiyong not G-dragon. You know what I mean? She even treat me like her son. It’s nice to have someone that care about you when you feel sick or insecure. I always come here when I feel stiffed or when I need to calm myself or when I miss home and family ambiences.”

“why didn’t you come home then?if you miss your home..”

“There’s no point of coming home if no one’s there right? My dad is busy with his work, he barely at home whenever I’m there. And my mom is a pretty busy person too, you’re so lucky that she can picked you up on the airport the other day. That’s why I love being here, it has this warm-family thing that I don’t get when I’m at home.”

Listening to his story makes me realize that there’s this vulnerable and lonely side of him too. Basically he’s just lonely.He needs someone to talk to, someone that care about him. Looking at him like that makes him look like a normal person. This place really show the real kwon jiyong, it shows his humanity. He is a good person with a great personality and he is just a normal human being. Thinking of that, makes me smile unconciously.

“Why are you smiling?”

“aniyo, it’s just this is the first time you seems human..”

“so I’m not a human after all this time?”

“No, it’s not like that. It’s just I feel like I finally see the real kwon jiyong here.”

“and.....................”

“and he is a normal human being, a good one..” I said, smiling followed by his smile.

After finish eating, we go home. As we arrived, I look at jiyong. He’s sleeping on the front seat. He looks so peaceful. I look at his face, he is an absolutely handsome-human-being.

“you’ll fall in love with me if you keep staring at me like that.” He suddenly said with his eyes closed. I’m shocked. How the hell he knew that I’m staring at him..?. Then he open his eyes, looking at me. That eyes, makes me nervous and blushing.

“what? No I didn’t. Pfffffttt.. I’m just going to wake you up and no I’m not gonna fall in.......”  Suddenly I feel His lips touch mine. His kiss is so sincere and soft.

“yes you will..you’re so cute when you blushing.” He said as he pull his lips from mine and now our forhead touch. Our face is so close, I can see him smiling when he said that. Then he get out of the car, leaving me sitting there staring blankly at him.

 

oo ooww.. someone is falling in love with someone.. :D

Hope you like it!

thank you for your comment and subscribe.. :]