006

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

That night I was so paranoid I couldn't fall asleep. It took me about 5 hours to actually fall asleep but get woken up again by a nightmare.

In my nightmare, I heard his voice, it send chills around my body. He strangled me and tortured me.

Luckily I woke up soon as just the thought of him makes me so scared that I get goosebumps.

At about 7, I woke up with a full body of sweat as the nightmare was too terrifying.

I got up and got ready quickly so I would miss the bus.

Grabbing Jungkook's hoodie he gave me last night, I headed out to go to the bus stop.

As usual, I was one of the earliest people to get on the bus and I went to sit in my usual seat. The y girls came as normal and glared at me for no reason at all.

After a while, Jungkook came into the bus. The y girls looked hopefully at him, thinking that this time he would sit with them as they offered. But gosh it was too funny for me to handle as he walked pass them and sat next to me. Their faces were so angry.

Although it didn't enjoy company, the fact that he was the one to sit next to me made it alright as he saved me yesterday, I'm so grateful.

I handed him his hoodie.

'Here's your hoodie, thanks.' I said.

'No problem.'

'Do you mind not telling Jennie about this...? Just because I don't want her to worry. You don't have to worry about her getting angry and stressed if she doesn't know. You know how angry she gets when her friends get hurt. She's a scary one.' I joked.

Jungkook laughed and smiles cutely at me.

'Don't worry. I think it's beneficial for both of us so I won't say anything, after all I want to keep my head.' 

I laughed and silence came back again.

This time, I wanted to get to know him more, I didn't know why but I felt the urge to talk to him.

'So... how did you and Jennie meet?' I asked.

'We were best friends, and then you know... The cliche stuff. Nothing too special. What about you?' He asked and looked at me.

'Well, we met in middle school. I was the quiet girl who didn't really bother about anything and she started to approach me, she was "popular" at that time as well, I didn't have a clue why she wanted to be friends with me, but now here we are.' I said and smiled.

'I wonder what we'll do in training today as sir said something about us being trained separately.' Jungkook said. For the first time I'm actually having a casual conversation with him, he is starting to become more likeable, before, I really didn't want to get to know him.

'Yea, he'll probably force us to do difficult training.' I said and shook my head.

'So excited for that!' He said sarcastically and I laughed. We continued to have a normal conversation until we pulled up at school.

We walked and talked as we entered the hall and found the other boys around my locker area.

'Hey guys.' I said and beamed.

'Look who it is, the grumpy grandma.' Jimin joked.

'Yah why are you always teasing me, your jokes aren't even funny...' I said and hit his shoulder.

'Ow! That really hurt!' He said and held his arm. He pouted as usual.

Suddenly, the y girls walked into the circle and interrupted us.

'Oh hey guys! We were thinking if you guys wanted to come to our party tonight! It'll be so much fun!' One of the es said in a very dumb "cute" voice.

'Yea sure. We'll be there.' Namjoon said just so they would go away and stop annoying us. I saw him rolling his eyes.

As the y girls starting walking away, they purposely walked too close to me so they could bash into my shoulder. But before they could do that Jungkook held onto my arm and pulled me closer to him so the girls couldn't bash into me.

'Those girls are so annoying.' Jungkook said and rolled his eyes.

'I know, they're always like this.' Taehyung said in an annoyed tone.

It was kinda awkward as Jungkook was still holding onto me, although the boys didn't notice as much, it was still awkward as Jennie could show up any time now and she might misunderstand. I coughed a bit and he realised so he let go of me, I pretended to just not notice and joined in with the boys' conversation.

'Morning guys!' Jennie said bubbly as she walked in between me and Jungkook and wrapped her arm around our shoulders.

'Morning babe.' She said to Jungkook and they perked on each other's lips.

'EWWWWWW.' Hoseok said and covered his eyes. We all laughed and followed him.

'What?' Jennie asked and laughed.

'Nothing let's go guys we don't wanna disturb the couple!' Jimin said and wrapped his arm around me as we walked to the classroom. It wasn't like we were in a thing or anything, we were just close and Jimin always wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

Entering the classroom, we sat in our seats and the lesson soon started. It was the normal boring . I think I fell asleep during maths but the teachers didn't really care that much. Thank god the lessons went by quickly and it was lunch.

We travelled in a group and went to the lunch hall which was already packed with people.

We sat down and I sat next to Jungkook, with Jennie opposite us.

'So did you guys get to know each other?' Jennie asked is excitedly as we were in a friendly conversation.

'Yea I guess.' I said and smiled.

'I'm so glad you guys are getting along, at first I was really worried. I thought the two most important people in my life wouldn't get along.'

'Tell me honestly Jen, if we both are drowning, who would you save?' Jungkook asked.

'Yah I don't want to know!' I claimed.

'How can you be like this! I can't do this!' She laughed.

'I think I'll save Jisoo thought, cuz you can swim and she can't.'

'You can't swim? How are you coming to this school then?' Jungkook teased.

'Yah I only have to be good at one sport don't I?' I said.

'Sure sure.' Jennie teased me as well.

'Yah!'