040

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

'I'm sorry I think we ran out of lattes sir.' I joked.

'Please can I have Kim Jisoo then.' Jungkook said and smirked.

'Hmm idk let me check if that's available.' I said and went to look for Nichkhun to ask if I can go now.

'Yea sure! You worked hard today. See ya!' He said kindly.

I went into the locker room and got my stuff. As I walked out, I saw Hanbin and Jungkook staring at each other angrily. Then I remembered what happened last time they met. They fought.

I hurried to Jungkook just in case something happens.

'Let's go.' I said loudly and held onto Jungkook's arm.

When he saw me, he immediately changed his expression. He cracked into a huge smile and wrapped his arm around my waist.

'I'll see you later Hanbin.' I said and waved as Jungkook literally dragged me out.

I could tell there was tension going on with them both, but Jungkook should trust me.

'Yah stop pushing me.' I said and held his arm.

'I don't like that guy.' He said as he looked annoyed.

'Jungkook, I only like you, why are you so worried.' 

'I just don't like him...'

'Don't you trust me?'

'I do. I just don't want other people to look at you like I do.' He said.

I turned to him and held his cheeks with my hands.

'And I will only look at you like you at me, so don't worry about him.' As I finished my sentence, Jungkook quickly leaned in and perked my lips.

'Yah. You're really annoying and cheesy.' I said and frowned.

'I know, and you love me.' He said and smiled cheekily while hugging me from behind. 

'You look cool in your basketball outfit by the way. The girls in the cafe stole glances at you.' I said and looked annoyed. 

'It's not my fault I'm handsome~' He joked.

'It's not my fault I go look for a new boyfriend.' I joked as well.

'Yah!' He said and pouted.

I stuck my tongue out and ran away from him, he then chased after me and lifted me up from behind.

'You're not going anywhere!'

The moment we were dating, I felt like life couldn't get any better. Everyday I used to have nothing to look forward to, I had nothing that meant so much to me in life.

We went to my place and ordered pizza. We both hadn't had dinner yet so we just watched TV while eating pizza.

Although we weren't doing much, being with him is already a fortune, seeing him is now the source of my happiness.

 

-

 

'Should we starting working on our project so we can just get it over and done with?' Jimin asked as we went to have lunch.

'Yea, what about tomorrow after school? I have to work today so I can't do it today.'

'Yea sure. Or yea I was wondering which new shoes I should get.' Jimin said as he showed me the picture on his phone, but I just got distracted as I heard Rose's loud annoying laugh.

'Yea we should totally go work on it there! I love that place.'

'I don't know... Ji-'

'Okay let's work there then!' She said as she pulled on Jungkook's sleeve.

'Yah are you listening Ji?' Jimin said.

'Oh yea sorry what were you saying?'

'I asked which ones should I get.'

'I prefer those black ones, they can go with clothes more.'

Jimin and I went to sit down at our usual table, where the others were already sitting.

'Common you have to eat a lot, you know how tough trainings gonna be today as the competition is tomorrow.' Jimin said as he saw me picking my food instead of eating it.

Rose had somehow dragged Jungkook to sit on another table than us.

'Okok...' I said and ate a small bite of my broccoli.

'That's not enough. Say ahhh!' Jimin said and fed me a full spoon of rice.

'That's my girl.' Jin said as he fed me more food.

'Yah stop feeding me.'

'If we don't feed you you won't eat anything. You need to win that gold medal tomorrow!' 

'I'll try...' I said and continued to eat small spoonfuls of food.

 

I regretted not eating more at lunch, training was really tough today.

It wasn't that coach made us ran a lot, but he made us sprint to practise for tomorrow.

I rested as it was Jungkook's turn to run and coach timed him. 

'That was great Jungkook, you beat your own record.'

'Nice!' He said and high fived coach.

From a far I could see Rose walking pass with the gymnastics girls, carrying their equipment. As she walked pass, she blew Jungkook a kiss.

'I'll see you later!'

That girl does know how to make someone angry...

I imitated her to Jungkook and made him laugh.

 

'You should come over for dinner when my family comes back, somehow they found out we're dating, and they want to have dinner with you...'

'What? How?'

'I don't know but they're friends with Hoseok's parents and he probably told them...'

'That little ...' I joked.

'Jisoo you ready to go to work?' Hanbin said as he came out form nowhere.

'Yea! I'll see you later.' I waved at Jungkook as he smiled.

We went to the cafe and got to work soon.

'What do you mean my eyes are too small? They're bigger than yours!' I complained as Hanbin claimed my eyes were very traditionally small.

'No they're not.' He said as he widened his eyes.

'Wtf you look so weird!' I laughed.

The bell at the door rang again which meant someone just walked in, Hanbin walked to the counter while I made someone's order.

'Let's sit there Jungkook!'