036

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

I woke up and Jungkook's sleepy face was front in front of me.

He was so cute and just wanted to stare at his face the whole day.

I got up and went for a shower as I hadn't showered in a bit. It was so refreshing, knowing everything was off my chest.  And finally I got to be with Jungkook. But what I was worried about was Jimin, I didn't know how to tell him.

As I got out the shower, Jungkook was already up and I found him in the kitchen cooking. I hugged him from behind and his manly scent was so attractive.

'Morning Soey.' He said.

'Morning... Kookie.' I said as i cringed.

He was really happy as I called him that and I found it so cute and funny.

My eyes were so swollen from yesterday they were still puffy.

We sat on the kitchen counter and ate the breakfast Jungkook cooked. 

'I think I'm gonna tell the boys about my stalker.'

When I was in the shower, I thought a lot about everything. After Jennie kept something so important from me, I felt like I needed to tell them as I didn't want them to feel like I don't trust them.

'I want them to know, now that Jennie told me about her, I feel like I should tell the boys.'

'As long as you're fine with it, I'll support you.' He said and held my hand. 

'I'll tell them tomorrow morning.'

He smiled and he perked my lips.

 

-

 

'You ready?' He asked as we walked out of the bus.

'Yea... I'm a bit nervous though.'

'You'll be fine.' He said and wrapped his arm around me.

'Yah what if people know that we're dating?'

'Let them know, we have nothing to hide.'

One of the y girls saw us and gave me a glare.

'Yah what is she doing so close to our oppa?'

I gave Jungkook a look.  He looked quite of annoyed, I told him how the swimming girls blackmailed me, he was going to confront them but I told him not to.

Jungkook removed his arm from me, I thought he was gonna pretend we're nothing but suddenly he held my hand and entwined our fingers.

'Let's go, girlfriend!' 

I blushed but couldn't stop smiling. The y girls looked really angry and jealous.

We approached my locker, where the boys always meet and there they were.

Their eyes widened as they saw us approaching with our hands together. All of them looked really happy for us except for Jimin, who looked slightly uncomfortable but still pretended to be happy.

'Guys, I have something to tell you.'

 

-

 

I explained everything to them, even that about the y girls blackmailing me. They were really angry but I told them not to be.

The bell rang soon after and we all went to the classroom, before we went in, I wanted to talk to Jimin.

'Jimin can we talk for a sec?' I asked and we stayed outside while the others gone in.

'What do you want to talk about?'

'I'm sorry...'

'What for? As long as you're happy, I'm happy.' He said and forced a smile.

'Can we still be friends?' I said.

'Why not, you'll always be my best friend.' He said and hugged me.

I'm glad he's fine, well at least he's not dramatic about it.

We went into the classroom and loads of people were whispering and talking.

'What are they talking about?' I asked Jimin as I sat next to him because I had always sat next to him recently.

'There's a new girl.' Taehyung said as he turned around.

The homeroom teacher was standing there with a girl behind her, she was quite pretty, explains why everyone's getting excited.

There was only one spare seat which means she's going to sit next to Jungkook.

'Anneongseyo, my name is Rose, I'm from Canada, I hope we'll get along.'

The boys cheered loudly as she walked down the row and sat next to Jungkook. She seemed quite confident for a new comer. She turned to Jungkook and smiled at him, Jungkook showed a soft smile but didn't look as excited as the other boys. 

That's my boy. ^.^

Lessons ended soon and it was lunch time, Jungkook immediately came to me and we all went to lunch together.

'What do you mean I look like a pig when I sleep?' I asked Jungkook annoyingly.

'You do, it's funny to watch.'

'You watched me sleep? That's not creepy at all.' I said.

'You guys are so cute.' Taehyung said as he watched us creepily.

'I think you're creepier than Jungkook Tae.' I said.

'Me?! What?!'

'I think all of us here think you're really creepy.' I said.

We looked at the boys and they all nodded, we started laughing as Taehyung pouted.

'Oh it's the new comer.' Suga said and pointed at the entrance.

She was looking around to see where to sit.

'She looks like she has nowhere to sit. Should we ask her to sit with us?' Jin said.

Jin's always too kind.

'Sure.' I said and ate my food.

'Ya new comer, come sit.' Namjoon said as he waved her to sit next to him.

She smiled nervously as she heard Namjoon and sat next to him.

'Your name's Rose right? I'm Jin by the way.' He said and smiled.

'Thanks for letting me sit here.' She said and smiled at Jungkook.

'So what is your major?'

'I'm gymnast.' She said and the boys started asking her questions while me and Jungkook talked about something else as they were too far away for us to hear.

'You have something in the corner of your mouth.' I laughed as I wiped off the rice from his mouth.

Jungkook smiled back and giggled.

'So what major are you Jungkook?' Rose asked from the other side of the table.

'Athletics.' He said.

'That's so cool!' She said in a really engaging voice.

It was the end of lunch so we went to get changed. As I came out from the changing rooms, Jungkook and Rose were talking. I went to join them. Somehow I just didn't like seeing them together.

'You're so funny Jungkook!' Rose said as she hit his chest. Jungkook then laughed awkwardly.

'Should we go?' I asked and Jungkook nodded. We went to the track as Jungkook had his arm behind me.

 

'Should we go watch a movie now?' Jungkook asked me as we walked with the boys after training.

'Yea-'

'Yea!'