033

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

I stood in the shower for about half an hour, not doing anything but just deep in my thoughts.

What do I do now? Why is this all happeneing? Why is my life so difficult?

When I think about anything, I just end up thinking about Jungkook. I do like him, but what can I do now? I can't just stop ignoring him now, but I can't do anything now that the y girls have blackmailed me.

And of course, I could sleep the entire night as I was once again deep in my thoughts. Everything was getting overwhelming but somehow I still made it through. I wonder when I'll break.

 

After an hour of sleeping I woke up to the sound of my alarm.

I didn't want to take the school bus to face Jungkook and from now on I wanted to arrive school late so I didn't have to face the boys as well. I decided to take the public bus.

I snuck out the house without seeing mum and went to the bus stop. I waited by the bus stop when suddenly someone tapped me on the back. I pulled out my earphone and turned around to see Hanbin staring at me while grinning. He was wearing our school uniform this time.

'Hey.' He said and smiled.

'Hey. I thought you were just kidding when you said you were attending my school.'

'Of course I wasn't! I'm glad I actually know someone in this school.'

Then I remembered how I told him literally everything, literally everything, except about my stalker. We had gotten quite close after that night.

We got the bus together and talked about how he was nervous about transferring. I comforted him telling him he'd be fine considering how friendly he is, however, I did warn him about the y girls.

'Are you just exaggerating? They sound like one of those typical es in films...'

'I'm not a person who would just exaggerate like this. Trust me, they are bad.'

'I guess I'll just see. I bet they won't even give a about me.'

We arrived at school and immediately as I expected the girls started staring and whispering when they saw Hanbin.

'Why is she always hanging out with hot boys? Jeez.' Some girl whispered loudly that me and Hanbin heard.

'See? What did I tell you?'

'OKOK I trust you now.' He said and laughed, 'Where are the major es though?'

I laughed so hard when he said it, it just sounded just funny and hilarious.

'Patience child. You will get to see them cuz they'll probably have a crush on you since you're a dance major.'

'Oh god I hope not, I find normal people annoying already.'

'Same.' I said high fived him. 

'God please have mercy on me.' He prayed and I laughed.

'Even God can't save you. I hope you don't die because of their clinginess and awkwardness.'

I brought Hanbin to the reception and went to the classroom myself.

When I went in, Jin and Taehyung immediately approached me and asked why I was late.

'I can't really talk.' I said as i saw one of the y girls giving me glares, I eyed at her so they would know that something is on and that I really can't talk to them.

I sat down next to Jimin and thank god the teacher then came in so I didn't really have to talk to him.

I looked next to me and Jungkook was already there and he didn't look impressed or happy. I just looked away as I remembered what I said to him. I felt really bad, first for telling him to go away, second for lying.

I looked at my phone and noticed I got a text from Jungkook:

Text from Jungkook: We need to talk, see me on the roof at lunch.

I didn't want to go but at the same time I wanted to, I kept getting mixed feelings about everything which makes me really frustrated.

 

Finally lunch came and after having a sandwich I went up to the roof and Jungkook was already there.

I slowly walked towards him and he turned around to face me now.

'What do you wanna talk about?' I asked without emotions in my tone.

'About you and what you want.'

'What do you mean.'

'I know you like me Ji. Why can't you just be with me? Why of you keep pushing me away?'

I didn't really have anything to say.

'So what? What if I do like you? What would that change?'

'Just be with me.'

He held my hand and caressed my hadn't with his fingers.

'I can't, I'm sorry.'

'But why? Even you like, you can't be with me?'

'I'm sorry.'

'But why? I don't get it. We obviously like each other, why can't we just be together?'

'Why did you and Jennie get back together then? That's what I don't understand.'

His face went serious and straight.

'I don't think I can get over, I want to know why. You said you had a reason, if you said you always liked me, and you want me to trust you, tell me why you got back with her.'

He paused and hesitated.

'Jennie's dying...'