037

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

We all ended up going to the movies in a group, even though it was meant to be only me and Jungkook, after Rose overhead our conversation and thought Jungkook was talking about everyone.

We all got popcorn and decided to watch a horror film because it was the only good film on. Jungkook and I walked behind everyone and Rose was walking in between the group and us. Jungkook wrapped his arm around me as we walked there.

We had a whole row to us so we all walked to our seats. Jungkook was walking slightly in front of me and Rose was walking behind us. Jungkook let me go and sit first as he made way and I walked to the seat next to Tae and sat down. I finally sat down but on my right hand side wasn't Jungkook, but Rose.

I gave Jungkook a look and he gave me a look showing he was just as confused as me.

I then gave Taehyung a look and he understood what was going on as well. Who does she think she is? We're not even friends, she's just been following us around ever since we invited her to lunch.

Throughout the whole movie Rose was turned against me, she was facing Jungkook the whole time and every time a scary part came out she would hug Jungkook's arm.

'What a .' Taehyung whispered into my ear and I couldn't help but laugh.

After the movie we walked out and Jungkook and Rose was walking in front of me and Tae. Suddenly Jungkook stopped walking and looked for me. Rose immediately looked where Jungkook was going and looked annoyed when she saw he was heading to me. 

Jungkook held his arm out and wrapped it around me.

I smiled at him and Taehyung rolled his eyes after.

'You guys are too cute it's making me want to get a girlfriend...'

'Good luck with that.' I joked and he pouted.

'Stop bullying me!' He said as he pretended to be upset. Me and Jungkook laughed at his 'aegyo'.

We then all stood in a circle.

'Where should we go for dinner?'

We started discussing where to go for dinner. Jungkook was hugging me from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder. I held onto his arms and started with the boys.

'Why don't we treat ourselves and go eat meat?' I said as I felt like I needed a celebration meal for me and Jungkook.

'Yea!' Jin said excitedly.

'Guys my mum just called I have to go home now.' Rose said and we said good bye to her.

'Phew that took so long.' Suga said.

'I know right, when she sat with us at lunch I sensed she was quite of too overly confident.' Hoseok said.

'Did you see how she sat in between Jungkook and Jisoo? She's either too oblivious or she did it on purpose.' Tae said.

'She's probably just too innocent and thick.' 

'What are we still waiting for? Let's go!' Jimin said and we all went to the restaurant.

 

'Omg this is so freaking good.' Namjoon said as he put the cooked meat in his mouth.

'Ahhh!' Jungkook said to me as he fed me a piece of meat.

'Ahhmm.' I ate the piece of meat with satisfaction as the meat was so good.

As Taehyung and Jimin saw us feeding each other, they started imitating us.

'Babe, ahhhh!' Jimin said and fed Taehyung.

'Yah!' I said and hit them both.

'Let's take a picture.' Jungkook said.

'Okay babe.' Taehyung joked and Jungkook pushed his face away.

'Cheese!' Jin said and took the picture.

'I'm setting that as my wallpaper!' I said excitedly.

'I already have a pic of us as my wallpaper.' Jungkook said and showed me.

'What is that face?' I started laughing as I saw his goofy face in the picture, 'When did I even take this?'

'On the way to school I think.' He grinned as he was happy that he made me burst out laughing.

We kept eating and it was all so fun and relaxing until my mum came in, my smile immediately disappeared.

'Jisoo we have to leave now come with me.' Mum said as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me out. I nearly tripped as she pulled me and I dropped my bag, I tried to pick it up but she pulled me away.

I didn't even have time to react before I was pulled outside.

'What? Where are we going?'

'We're moving.'

 

A/N: Sorry this chapter's a bit short, I spent too much time making the pictures, even though they're not very good... T.T 

Well at least I tried... Thanks for reading <3 PS I love reading your comments :)