003

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

 

'Jisoo are you okay?' Jennie spoke which made me jump a tiny bit.

'I...I...' I stuttered multiple times, struggling to speak properly.

'Open the door, talk to me.' She said with a nervous tone.

My hands were shaking but I managed to open the toilet door, letting Jennie running in who noticed the strange photograph in my hand.

She had a look at it and her expression changed.

'What is this?' She asked.

'It'... It's...' I was still stuttering.

'Calm down, take deep breaths.'

I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down.

'It's... It's my stalker, he's back.' I said this time without stuttering too much.

Her eyes widened, seeing how scared I am, she knew I was extremely terrified. I never panic this much so Jennie knew something was really wrong.

'Did he take this?' She asked, pointing at the photograph.

'Y..yes. I know it. I received these before as well, I know it's him.' I said.

'Let's go tell the police.'

'There's no use, no one can find him, they've tried all these years and they found nothing. He's too clever.'

Jennie padded my back. 

'Don't worry, I won't let him hurt you, we will all protect you.'

'Can you promise me something? Can you please don't tell the boys, please. I don't want them to worry.' I begged.

She nodded understandingly.

'I can't protect you all the time, but I will make sure you're always safe.'

What does she mean by that?

'Come on, let's go back, the boys will become suspicious if we don't.'

I nodded and she held me up, my body still shaking.

As she opened the bathroom door, Jungkook was standing outside the bathroom.

he must've heard everything, the doors are really not soundproof.

'Wait here.' She said to me as she pulled Jungkook into the corner, so I wouldn't hear their conversation.

After a while of Jungkook nodding and Jennie speaking, they came back.

'From now on, Jungkook's gonna walk you home everyday.' She explained.

'He's what?' I asked and looked at Jungkook. He looked a bit annoyed and scratched the my of his neck while avoiding eye contact.

'I can't let anything happen to you and I trust Jungkook more than anyone else, besides, you live really near each other. Jung kook actually just moved in the same building as you, he lives on a higher level than you.'

My mouth was wide open hearing Jennie's shocking announcement. And having to have known her for so long, I knew nothing I do or say would be able to change her mind.

'I know you might not like the idea, but I can't let anything happen to you, your my best friend after all.'

I finally agreed.

As I hugged her, I realised how lucky I was to have a caring friend like her.

Jungkook watched is awkwardly from aside, as I looked at him, he quickly looked away and put his hands in his pockets.

'Come on let's go before the boys get worried.'

 

'What took you so long? Were you ting or something?' Taehyung asked, I made a small giggle.

'Yah thats' disgusting. Who s at school? That's weird.'

The boys turned their heads and looked at Hoseok.

'What you looking at me for?!' He screamed. We all starting laughing as we knew he had done that, a lot actually.

We put our trays away and it was time for training session.

I went and got changed into my running gear. The weather was still hot so I got into a pair of shorts and a vest. We were allowed to wear anything. Most of the girls would wear really revealing clothes.

I know I'm wearing quite revealing clothes too but I don't do it in order to seduce boys, I just wear it because I don't want to get hot.

I'm in the athletics department, only Jimin and Taehyung are in it as well. Jilin's a sprinter like me while Taehyung specialises in long jump. We would normally warm up together but then separate afterwards, so we would always walk there together, all three of us.

But when I got out of the changing rooms, Jungkook was happily chatting with Jimin and Taehyung.

'Yah caja we're gonna be late!' Taehyung said and pulled me so I would walk faster.

Jimin was still chatting with Jungkook and the two seems to be getting along quite well.

We reached the field and went to warm up, in a large group, all the athletic majors jogged together. 

'Come on stop talking and run!' Miss Bae said in an annoying voice.'

'Come on stop talking and run!' Jimin imitated her which made me laugh and giggle, Jungkook looked over as I laughed and held stare on me. I looked away to pretend I didn't notice.

After the warm up, we separated int our groups, the sprinters, the high jumpers, long jumpers, so on.

'Oh yea Jungkook's a sprinter as well!' Jimin said as we walked over to the tracks.

'Oh cool.' I said and smiled softly at Jungkook. He smiled back.

'Okay today we're gonna separate you guys into different distances that you're best at. You're gonna have different training if your a different distance runner.' Coach Park said and instructed us to get into the lanes.

There were quite a lot of sprinters so it's quite a lot of competition.

I ran 100 m and 400 m, which I came first in both distances out of the whole group of boys and girls.

'Okay guys, I'm going to put you into different distances now. Jeon Jungkook, 400 m group... Park Jimin, 100 m group...'

I wanted to be in the 100 m group just because I wanted to be with Jimin.

'Kim Jisoo, 400 m group.'

I frowned and looked at Jimin who pouted.

'Except for Jungkook and Jisoo, you may all now go.'

I was confused to why Coach asked to see us, I wasn't in a good mood after knowing Jimin's not in the same group as me.

'Don't worry your'e not un trouble. I wanted to speak to you two because you guys are the fastest sprinters we have in the whole group. You guys truly have potential so I wanted you guys to receive private training. And from now on, you guys re running partners.'

Oh god, life can't get anymore awkward.