034

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

'Jennie' dying...'

'What... what do you mean?' I asked in shock.

'She found out she's got cancer and she hasn't got long to live. She was being mean to you so you wouldn't miss her after she's gone, she tried to make the swimming girls take care of you but got shots fired instead. She really cared about you, she even came to the hospital when we got in the accident, she felt bad but she thought it was the best way to make you less sad. I got back with her because she asked me to, she told me she was dying, I couldn't just not do anything, it was hard to see you like this but she was my girlfriend and I do care about her not in a romantic way anymore but as a friend, I felt like I had to fulfil her last wishes.'

I was still recovering from the shock, but this all just sounded like a daydream, it was so unreal.

'I swore on my life I wouldn't tell but if I don't, I don't think I can ever recover our relationship.'

'I... She...'

All I could think of is how horrible a friend I was, I didn't even notice she looked ill.

I didn't know what to say, but all I wanted to do was see Jennie. I turned around and ran off.

I need to see Jennie.

I ran out the school gates and took a cab to her house. 

'Please can you go faster.'

I arrived there after a while and got out the cab.

'Miss you haven't paid.'

'Sorry... here u go'

i rushed and stood outside her huge house.

'Jennie!' I banged on the gates.

'Kim Jennie come out!' I shouted.

No one came out. 

I just stood there like a maniac and shouted at the top of my voice.

'Miss you have to leave.' The security said to me.

'I'm not leaving until I see Jennie.' I said and looked up at the window of her room. The curtains immediately closed the small gap that was peeking out. I knew she was there.

'Miss she can't see you, just go home.'

I sat on the floor and stared at him.

'I'm not going.'

The guard rolled his eyes and walked away.

'Suit yourself then, she's not coming.'

I sat against the wall and and crossed my arms.

'I guessed you'd be here.' Jungkook said as he approached.

'Go away.'

'Not until you see Jennie.'

I was surprised by his words.

'I disagreed with her when she told me she didn't want to see you, you deserve to hear everything from her, so I'm gonna stay with you.' He said and sat next to me. I just gave him an annoyed look.

'I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier.' He said.

I was angry that he didn't tell me, but to be fair, he was just being a trustworthy friend.

I just stayed silent.

'I only told you because I-'

I interrupted him with my lips. It was a thing that I wouldn't do normally but after all that time holding in, I just couldn't help myself.

I massaged his lips and so did he. His lips were so warm and soft that I didn't want the kiss to stop.

He held my cheek as he deepened the kiss, it was passionate and desperate. We both didn't want it to stop.

We finally pulled apart and we just looked at each other, Jungkook's face cracked into a smile and I smiled softly as well.

'Will you be my girlfriend?'

 

Me and Jungkook sat there as Jungkook wrapped his arm around me and I leaned my head on his head as he leaned his on top of mine. 

It was starting to get late and cold but Jungkook didn't complain a bit.

'Oh yea you know that time I asked you if you had any siblings and said no. Why did you lie?' I asked out of curiosity.

He kind of blushed a little bit before he spoke.

'Cuz I was too nervous.'

'To speak to me?' I giggled.

'Yes... I kind of had a crush on you from earlier on, even though I was going out with Jennie... I felt like I was cheating on her when I felt something for you. You just made me feel something different from before.'

'Stop being so deep, it's making me feel weird...' 

'Fine fine. Whatever you say, babe~'

'Don't call me that...' I said and blushed.

'I won't call you that if you call me oppa.'

'Yah!' I said and hit his shoulder, 'I'm not calling you that.'

'K I'll keep calling you babe then.' He said and giggled.

'Yah don't!' I said and pouted.

'Okok I'll call you... Soey. What are you gonna call me?'

'Emm Jungkook?'

'Noooo that's boring!'

'Nicknames are so cringy...'

'It's cute!'

'Fine I'll call you Kook. Happy?'

'No! That's not cute enough. What about... Kookie?'

'No.' I said and turned my head away.

'Please Soeyyyy!'

'FINE! As long as you don't call me babe.'

'Yeah!!!' He celebrated in a really childish voice.

'You're such a baby...' I said and gave him an annoyed look.

'You love me really.' He said and gave me a small heart.

'Aww don't get angry...' He said and pouted. I just stared at him with a straight face.

He then leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. I immediately looked at him with a shocked face. He just smiled widely and grinned.

I couldn't help but smile at his cuteness and ayego.

We both stopped laughing at the sound of the metal gate opening.

'Jisoo...'

 

A/N: Thank you so much for you all subscribers, I really appreciate you guys. :) My favourite part of this is reading all y'all comments, it's the best part of writing a story :) I hope you'll continue to enjoy this story, I don't know why but I just felt like saying thanks and everything cuz I am really thankful for everything, truly. I'm on holiday for a week so hopefully I'm gonna update more since I owe you guys so much. Thanks again for reading my story and see y'all later :)