019

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

The boys woke up one by one and they were all really worn out. I wasn't bothered to get changed yet so I was still in my pyjamas and my hair was in a bun as I wasn't bothered to wash it.

'My head really hurts...' Namjoon said.

'That's what you get for drinking so much beer.' I said and hit his head lightly.

'Ow...' He reacted late as he wasn't really awake yet.

I watched tv silently with Namjoon and Taehyung and Jimin came out from the bathroom to come sit next to me.

'Hey...' He said with his eye smile and laid his head on my lap and laid on the sofa.

'Yah you're heavy.' I said to him.

'I have a headache...' He said and closed his eyes.

'Fine...'

Jungkook came out from the kitchen after giving the boys breakfast and he suddenly looked kind of annoyed.

'What should we do for the day?' Namjoon asked.

'Look at all of you! We probably can't do anything. The only people who aren't hung over are me and Jungkook.'

'You know what I want now?' Taehyung said.

'What?'

'Lunch.' He said and smiled innocently.

'Fine...'

'Thanks you're the best!' He said and hugged me.

'I'll come with you.' Jungkook said and took his wallet.

Jimin seemed to have fallen asleep so I rested his head on a pillow. I wasn't bothered to get changed so I just put Jimin's hoodie on and out on my shoes.

'The usual stuff yea?' I asked and they all replied.

 Me and Jungkook then left to buy lunch.

'I had so much sleep but I'm still tired..' I said and rubbed my eyes.

'Me too... Are your parents leaving today?' He asked.

'Hopefully...'

'What actually happened between you guys?'

'Well... Nothing, that's the thing. They never talk to me anymore. They never come back or treat me like their daughter. Once I had a high temperature when I was 8 and I asked for them but they ignored me. If it wasn't for Jennie I would've had something serious if I didn't go to the hospital in time.' I said making our conversation slightly more depressing.

'I'm sorry... You can come to mine for dinner all the time if you want. You can stay at mine if they haven't left.'

'Thanks... '

 

'Ahjumma please can I have the usual please?' I told the usual ahjumma.

'Sure!' She said, 'That would be $500. Oh is this your boyfriend? You look really good together!'

'Thanks but he's just a friend.' I said and smiled.

'That's what they all say!' She laughed and walked away to get our order.

Jungkook and I waited by the benches for the order.

'I really wanna go running... I feel really fat already...' I said and pouted.

'You're not even close to fat! Look at your legs, they're really skinny but you have muscles!' He said and pinched my thigh.

'I just feel fat okay? And after that hotpot I really need to burn off the fat.'

'Yea me too, I really enjoyed that night though.'

The memory of our kiss came back to my mind but I told myself to not get too flattered, he was drunk, that's the only reason why he would've kissed me.

'Hmm yea..' I said and looked away.

Although what happened wasn't on purpose, it still meant a lot to me somehow. Somehow these days I always think of him, every time I saw him, my heart races.

We got the lunches and headed back. The boys rejoiced when we arrived.

'What took you guys so long?' Taehyung asked.

'We went to get something else.' I said and showed him the clothes.

'More?! How come you have so much money?'

'I haven't bought clothes in so long it's about time I top up.'

I sat on the sofa and ate my lunch, the boys decided to put on a movie before leaving.  Out of all the movies they decided to put star wars on which bored me to hell. With the lights all off as well, I became really sleepy.

Soon I fell asleep.

 

I woke up and I was in Jungkook's room, on his bed.

I got up and went to the living room. Jungkook was watching tv and going on his phone.

'What time is it?' I asked.

'6:30.'

'Did the boys leave?'

'Yea they left a while ago. I carried you into my room cuz you wouldn't wakr up. Should we go grab some dinner?'

'Yea where should we go?'

'I know a place where they have really good burgers, should we go?'

'Sure.'

 

We walked 5 minutes and arrived at the restaurant. Sitting down at a table, I read the menu and there were so many choices that I couldn't even decided what to have.

Our burgers came really quickly and they were huge.

'How are you meant to fit this in your mouth?'

'Like this.' Jungkook said and opened his mouth so wide the burger actually fit in his mouth.

I was so amazed I couldn't stop laughing.

I tried to fit the burger in my mouth as well and failed so I ended having to take small bites.

'You have something there.' He said and wiped the ketchup off the corner of my mouth. I did n't know what to do so I just stayed still.

After our meal we ordered ice cream, I got strawberry and he got coffee.

'Mine's so good! Try it!' I said and fed him a spoon.

'I think mine's better!' He said and fed his to me.

'Hmmm! It's so good!' 

We finished our ice creams really quick and we went back to his house.

We ended up lying on his bed, he watched a movie on his laptop and I went on my phone.

I don't know why I'm always feeling tired lately but again I fell asleep soon after.

 

 

A/N: It's been such a boring chapter I'm sorry :( I hope you guys are still enjoying the story though, love you all!