015

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

We all sat by the dinner table and god was the food so freaking nice. I never really have properly cooked food as I'm never bothered. My go to: frozen pizza or kimbap.

'This is so delicious.' I said and stuffed the food in my mouth. 

'I'm glad you like it!' Jungkook's mum said and smiled.

'So are you in Jungkook's class?' Jungkook's dad asked.

'Yea we're both in the athletics department as well.' Jungkook answered.

'Are you Jisoo? I was talking to Jisoo. Hi Jisoo!' Jungkook's dad joked. I giggled shyly at his silliness.

'Unnie have some kimchi!' Haeun said and tried to put some kimchi in my bowl with her clumsy chopstick skills.

'Thanks Haeun!' I said and stuffed the food in my mouth again.

The atmosphere was so warm. I haven't experienced this in ages, I couldn't help but smile to myself. It was so nice being in such a nice homely place.

'Unnie unnie! I want orange.' 

I took an orange form the plate and peeled it for Haeun, she looked so happy eating her orange.

As soon as I finished helping Jungkook's mum wash the dishes, Haeun fell asleep again and Jungkook's dad went to bed early.

I told Jungkook I was leaving as I didn't want to disturb from resting.

'It was nice having you here.' Jungkook's mum said and hugged me before she left to rest as well.

'I'll walk you home.' Jungkook said but I don't him not to.

'No it's fine, I'm inly going downstairs I think I can manage.'

I put my shoes on carefully and left for the door.

'See ya tomorrow!' I said and he smiled and waved.

Arriving home after taking the elevator, I was shocked to find my door unlocked. I thought I just forgot to lock it in the morning, but I was even more shocked and scared to find out it wasn't just my carelessness.

I walked in quickly to lock my door as I found a message on wall. A piece of paper, with the words:

You can't hide from me anymore. I'm back.

Immediately I tore the piece of paper and put the pieces in the bin. I'm not gonna let him scare me like this. 

Making sure the door was locked properly, I got ready to sleep. But as I laid in bed, I struggled to fall asleep as I kept thinking about the stalker. A slight sound made me flinch every time. Therefore I kept the lights in my room on for the night.

 

The next morning I got ready for school and again Jungkook was waiting outside for me. And again he claimed I wouldn't get far with my ankle without his help.

'I'm serious! I bet you'll take more than half an hour to get from your house to the bus stop with that ankle of yours.'

'No I won't! It's not that bad!' I said while smiling.

Suddenly my smile disappeared when I saw two people approaching me.

'What are you two doing here?' I said coldly to my 'parents'.

The two also looked at me with no emotions.

'We came back to see Zelo.' Mum said emotionlessly.

'When are you leaving?'

'We just got here-' Dad said but was interrupted by mum.

'In two days.' 

'Ok.' I said and walked off like my ankle was okay so I wouldn't seem weak in front of them.

I felt bad for Jungkook as he must've found it so awkward.

'Was that your paren-'

'Yea.' I said and kept walking quickly.

'Yah stop walking so quickly I know your ankle hurts.' He said as he grabbed my arm.

'Ok.' I said but kept walking.

We got on the bus and I wasn't in the mood to talk so I just looked out the window and didn't talk.

Suddenly I got a text message from Jungkook. I was so confused cuz he was sitting right next to me.

I opened it anyways and it was an ugly picture of him and at the bottom it said cheer up, see how much I sacrificed to make you laugh?

Looking at the picture, it made me laugh so much.

 

'Boya?' I said while laughing really hard.

'I'm glad you laughed, it'd be awkward if you didn't and saw the picture.' He laughed as well.

'I'm posting this on your birthday!' I said. I was just joking but Jungkook took it as real.

'No! I shouldn't have send it to you...' He said and pouted. It was so cute and funny at the same time.

We reached school and immediately my mood got really bad again as I hated school so so much.

And then I remembered how my parents would be at home for two days. I normally go stay at Jennie's place when my parents are here but this time it's different. I guess I just have to ask Jimin.

I went find Jimin as soon as possible as I didn't want to go home for the night at all. I hated being home when my parents are home.

'Hmm I think it's okay for tonight cuz my parents aren't home but they're back tomorrow so you might have to ask someone else for tomorrow night.'

'Thanks a lot! It's fine, I just really don't want to go home cuz my parents are home.'

'That's so sudden! They normally tell you I swear.'

'Yea because my brother's ill so-'

'What are you guys talking about?' Jungkook asked as he hugged Jimin from behind.

'Oh it's goof you're here. Can Jisoo stay at your house tomorrow night?'

'Sure! My parents and my sister are leaving for vacation with my sister today so it's good timing.' 

'Thank you so much!' I said and smiled.

'Talking about your parents not being home, can we stay at your house as well then?' Jimin asked.

'Yea you guys should all come! I'll buy beer and everything so we can have a good meal.'

'It's gonna be so much fun!' Taehyung said excitedly.

I looked in Jennie's direction as I felt like she was looking in this direction and she was. 

But she looked away as soon as I looked at her.