050

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

He's mine. He loves me more, and you should just die.

I opened the envelope which was put in my locker. The letter was painted in red.

I thought this was over... I thought I could finally live in peace and without fear. Who else would want to do this for me? The stalker's in jail... who could it be?

The only person I could think about was Rose.

I quickly put it back in my locker as I saw Jungkook coming from the corner of my eye.

'Let's go.' He said as he smiled and held my hand.

Although Jungkook was with me, I just couldn't stop thinking about the letter. Who's out to get me? I can't go through that again, it was too painful to even think about.

Rose did seem crazy, but it didn't seem like a doing of hers.

'Is everything alright?' Jungkook asked, I shook my head.

He suddenly stopped and covered my face with his hand.

'Jisoo, I know something's wrong, tell me.'

I touched his hand and he pulled me into a hug.

'I don't wanna lose you again Ji. I still blame myself for not protecting you.'

I hugged him back tightly as well. And then tears starting forming in my eyes.

We pulled apart and Jungkook looked at me as he wiped my tears away. 

'I won't let anything hurt you anymore.'

We both leaned and kissed each other, his hand held my face. I wrapped my arms behind his neck and deepened the kiss.

His lips were so soft and every of his touch was just so familiar and warm.

We finally pulled apart and looked at each other, both trying to catch out breaths. Our eyes were just on each other.

'I love you, I won't let anything happen to you again.'

-

I told him about Rose pushing me over, but not about the letter. I didn't want to tell him until confirm who it is. He's always around me anyways so I wasn't scared that anything was gonna happen to me. The person's target seem to be me, not him, so being around him will be fine.

My biggest suspect was Rose, but somehow I feel like it wasn't her. If it was her, she wouldn't just put a letter in my locker, she would just tell it to my face.

Jungkook got really annoyed when I told him about what Rose had done to me.

'That . I won't forgive her, even she's a girl, I won't hold back.'

'Calm down it's fine... she's just a bit out of her mind.'

'I'll talk to her, make sure she doesn't hurt you more.'

'No they'll make it worse. Just stay quiet.'

'But-'

'Please... knowing her character I know she'll make a big deal of it again.'

'Fine... if she does anything again just tell me alright?'

'Yes yes...'

We continued walked back home after shopping for some food. It really now feels like we're a married couple cuz we live together. It kinda weird that we live together, but I like it.

We were gonna go home when Jin suddenly called and said the boys wanted to come over as they had nothing to do. 

After an hour all 6 of them marched into my flat and unpacked the dinner they got.

'Ahhh I love having a night to ourselves... the girls at school are just so annoying...' Taehyung said and laid on the floor.

'Yea... this is so much nicer, just the 8 of us.'

The boys sat around the table and me and Jungkook say on the sofa closely next to each other. Jungkook had his arm around me and I just ate my noodles.

'Ai you guys make me want to cut my eyes out.'

I purposely turned to Jungkook and fed him.

'Say ah!'

'Ah!!'

'So cheesy!' Suga said and threw his spoon at me, I laughed and jungkook threw his slipper at him.

'Yah!' Suga shouted threw his fork at Jungkook, which started the silly throwing fight between all of us.

The house became a mess after a mere 5 minutes. I shouted at them for making a mess but couldn't help but laugh when doing so.

We then  decided to just watch a film, as we had nothing better to do.

I sat comfortably and rested my head on Jungkook's shoulder. His arm wrapped around my waist and his head on top of mine.

The other boys sat in front of us watching the movie seriously and the film was so.boring we all ended up falling asleep.

 

-

 

'So where do you live?' I asked Lisa as I wanted to know, we were getting quite close.

'Oh I live on my own in the building near XXX.'

'Oh how come you live on your own?'

'My mum and dad got divorced ages ago and my dad is just away for a while.'

'I see. You should come to my house one time!'

'That'd be great!'

We laughed as we walked down the stairs to our lockers to get some books.

'Oh look who it is.'