049

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

'Are you sure I was alone when you found me?' I asked Lisa as we were walking down the stairs, going to lunch.

'Yea there wasn't anyone else I don't think, well I heard someone walking out when I was helping you...'

Rose wasn't more cunning than I thought. I knew she was up to no good, at least Jungkook understands now.

'Why are you asking?' Lisa asked again.

'It's nothing, I was just curious...'

Lisa had gotten along with the boys pretty well as she and I are quite similar in terms of humour, since she was friends with me she kind of just automatically joined our group. Of course Rose gave her stares as well.

'Can't she just go away? She's so annoying.' Lisa said.

'Trust me, she hold gruges for a long time.' 

 'I've heard about her, she was called the crazy in her old school, she was really famous for being a total .' 

'You know so much, how do you even know all of this?'

'I don't know... I just read a lot of articles ok?' She said and giggled.

'What's so funny?' Jungkook asked as he wrapped his arm around me when he caught up from behind.

'You.' I joked.

He pouted and frowned.

'Don't be so mean!' 

'It's funny.'

'Not as funny as you that nigh-'

'Yah shut up!' I said and hit him.' You're not funny.' I pretended to be angry and walked ahead.

'You love me really!' Jungkook said and grinned. This guy... he's so childish sometimes...

I crossed my arms and pretended to be angry at him, in response, as always when I'm angry, he hugged me from behind and whined.

'I love you Soey!!'

I stayed still to .

'Soey I know you love me too!'

I couldn't help but laugh now and in the moment I caught Rose's eyes staring at me. Oh no, I can sense trouble coming.

She looked so sinister that I was actually getting goosebumps.

 Somehow it reminded me of.... 

Those eyes... they have the same sense of hatred in them...

The flash backs immediately came back to me and I nearly fell as my legs went weak.

'Jisoo you okay?'

No one knows what he had done to me, it was too horrible to remember, to talk about...

Whatever you're thinking, it's worst than you think.

My voice was shaking and Jungkook immediately held me. 

'What's wrong?'

I tried to calm down and breathe normally. Jungkook sat me down on a bench and held me.

'Its alright, I'm here, he won't hurt you.'

Those words really helped and after a while I stopped shaking.

I was struggling if I should tell Jungkook, but I didn't want to make him worry. At the same time, I felt like I was lying to him.

'Jungkook!' Rose screamed as she came in running.

He looked up and gave her a look.

'Miss Kim wanted to see us. Let's go!' She said and pulled onto Jungkook's hand. I just have her a look but she ignored me.

As she pulled his hand, he held my hand and held it tight.

'Tell her I'm coming later.' And tried to release his hand from hers.

'But it's urgent.'

He gave me a look and I nodded, I just didn't  any to see her anymore.

He shook my hand and smiled.

'Ill come back, don't go anywhere.'

I nodded and saw him go. Suddenly my stomach grumpled as I was hungry. 

'Here.' Hanbin sat down and gave me bread.

'Thanks.' I said and ate it.

'Havent see you in ages, how you doing?' Hanbin asked.

'Not too bad.'

'I have something to tell you.'

 

What the hell....

Well I didn't expect that at all. But I was really happy at the same time, knowing that I'm not entirely alone.

I would've never guessed, that he is my half brother. I guess it's good to have someone who understands my situation.

 We chatted for a bit more and Jungkook finally came and smiled when he saw us.

Hanbin smiled as well and waved. Since when did the two got along?

'Jungkook and I talked about it as well.' 

I nodded and I was glad they were finally getting along.

'Yah guys we were looking for you!' Jimin screamed and the boys came. They all had kind and friendly smiles on their faces. That moment, I realised how lucky I was, to have such good friends, and Jungkook. 

But I wasn't used to this, somehow every time something good happens, a nightmare comes along with it.

 

A/N: OMG thank you so much for 200 subs!! I'm so happy people actually like my story a snap writing, I will continue to try and do my best, love you all! :)