035

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

'Jisoo...'

Jennie was standing in front of the gate. She's now much paler, her eye bags were red and her lips were very dry.

As she saw me, I immediately stood up and walked towards her. I couldn't believe she was standing gin front of me, I couldn't believe my best friend was dying.

Her eyes starting tearing up and tears fell down her face. I pulled her into a tight hug, I started crying as well.

'I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...' She said as she wept. 

'I'm sorry Jennie...' I said as I cried as well.

We both just stood there hugging each other while crying our tears out.

 

-

 

'I found out a few months ago, I was in the last stages of lung cancer. I was really surprised I couldn't tell anyone, I knew it would break your heart. So I kept it a secret. I didn't want you to be upset, I'd rather you hate me after I leave, then getting upset. So I tried to find someone else to look after you, but the swimming girls were ier than I thought. I know I'm a bit selfish, and I have no excuse for it, I cheated on Jungkook because I wanted to experience everything before I die. I had a bucket list.' She said and handed me a piece of paper.

 

- go to a club and buy alcohol

- drive a car

cheat on someone

- love someone

- kiss someone in the snow

- say goodbye to Jisoo

 

'I guess I can cross out the las thing from my list.' She said and smiled.

Another tear fell down my face. All this time I thought she was just being a , I didn't trust her. But she was doing it all for my sake.

She hugged me as I cried with all my might.

'You idiot!' I said.

'There there.' She said and laughed.

'I'm happy Jungkook ended up with you, I warned him to take good care of you or I'll come back and haunt him.' She joked.

I laughed even though I was crying so hard.

'This is probably the last time I can see you... I snuck out here, I'm not meant to see anyone.'

I hugged her even tighter, I didn't want her to go.

'You've got the boys and Jungkook, you'll be fine.'

'I love you .' I said while crying.

'And I'll mis you.' She said as she cried more.

'Miss you had to go back now your dad is looking for you.' Her maid said.

'I have to go, Ji.' She said as she pulled away.

I looked at her, her eyes were full of sadness, so were mine.

We hugged each other one last time. It lasted for a few good seconds as none of us wanted to go.

'Jennie!' Someone in the house shouted.

'I'm sorry I have to go.' She said as she pulled away.

I looked at her walk into the house slowly. When she arrived at the door, she looked back at me.

'I'll always be there for you Ji.' She said and smiled.

I waved and smiled at her.

'You're such a .' I said and laughed.

'I know I am.' She said and smiled, 'Bye Ji.'

I waved and my eyes started tearing up again. Finally she disappeared into the house.

I walked out the gate and Jungkook immediately came. I cried again and Jungkook hugged me tightly. I buried my face into his chest and he held my head.

He held me as I cried even more.

'Shh... it's okay.'

 

Jungkook handed up carrying me on his back. I hugged him tightly and rested my head on his shoulder.

I cried so much my eyes were now really puffy.

'My mum's gonna kill me when if I get back this late...' I said as I sniffed my nose.

'You can come to mine if you want, my family isn't home, they went to Busan to see relatives.'

I nodded and closed my eyes as I was tired from crying.

We arrived at his house after a while. We walked into the familiar place.

'Here are some clothes you can change into.' He gave me his shirt and his shorts.

I nodded and got changed in his bathroom. When I came out, I looked for him. He was in the kitchen and already changed into his pyjamas. He was wearing black shorts and white vest which showed off his muscular arms.

'Want some ramyun?' He asked as he put the kettle on.

'Yea.' I said and nodded.

'I'll cook it for you.'

I went to sit down on the kitchen counter and Jungkook cooked the ramyun.

He finished after 5 minutes and out the pan in front of me. He sat next to me and we both ate from the pot.

As we ate, we accidentally took the same noodle, he playfully put it in his mouth and told me to do so as well.

It was like the pocky game, but with a noodle. Lol.

I bit of the noodle before he reached my lips and he pouted as I did so. I laughed at him but then he kissed my lips anyways.

'Yah.' I said and pouted.

'What?' He asked.

I just ignored him and kept eating the ramyun.  We finished the ramyun quick as we were both angry.

'You can sleep in my room, I'll sleep outside.' He said as we walked into his room.

'Stay.' I said and blushed, 'I mean you can sleep in here if you w-want.'

He laughed at my stutter and he hugged me with one arm and kissed my forehead.

'If you're that desperate I'll stay.' He smirked and jumped on his bed. He then patted the space next to him, telling me to lay there.

I went next to him and laid there, he wrapped his arm around me and I rested my head on his chest.

'I love you, Ji.'

'I love you too.'