025

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

It was the most awkward thing ever. 

I ended up going to a restaurant with Jimin sitting next to me and Jungkook opposite, both of them didn't speak but just glared at each other.

'Emmm...' I said to try and break the silence, but the two seemed to be in a cold war.

'Should we just order?' I said again, it seemed to have snapped them back into reality.

'Oh yea...' Jimin said and nodded.

They both looked at the menu and we ordered the food, after that, it returned to awkward silence.

To be honest, I don't know how I think of Jungkook anymore. I still think of him all the time and like him, but what he did broke my heart. Even though I want to act normal with him again, it hurts me seeing him with Jennie, he's taken, but I still can't help myself but like him.

'So... How do you guys find school lately?' I said but it was really awkward as both of them answered at the same time.

'It's-'

'I'm-'

It fell into awkwardness, again.

Just when things can't get any worse, one of the y swimming girls called Dara came into the restaurant and saw us. She immediately came to us.

'Oh hi guys! Mind if I join you?'

Jimin and Jungkook broke their glaring contest and nodded awkwardly. She excitedly sat down. 

After a while I was actually kind of glad the girl sat down with us cuz she tried really hard to make conversation with them both which was way better than the silence.

'So where's Jennie? I thought you were really good friends with her Jisoo.' She asked me and smirked.

I looked up as I was just staring down at the table and felt both Jimin and Jungkook look at me.

'Ugh we're not really ok with each other at the moment...'

'Oh I see... Jennie is so lucky to have you as her boyfriend.' She directed at Jungkook as she looked at him but he was still looking at me.

I guess I looked a bit upset by her question about Jennie cuz them two just wouldn't stop looking at me.

The food came and I was glad cuz that meant they would stop looking at me.

I ate my ramen quickly as I was hungry but choked. I coughed softly and the two immediately looked at me. Both of them in the speed of light got their water and gave it to me.

Now Dara looked at me as well cuz she was slightly jealous that the two were caring about me so much.

'Thanks... I've got my own water..' I said and took my own water so they wouldn't think I'm on either of their sides.

What was funny was after a while, Dara pretended to choke as well but none of Jimin and Jungkook gave a . I could barely hold myself as I saw her looking at Jimin and Jungkook, but they just continued to eat their food.

After I finished I texted Jin and asked if I could go to his as I didn't feel like going home. He always gave really good advice and I always enjoyed his company.

'I'm gonna go to Jin's so I'll go this way.' I said to Jungkook and Jimin.

They both seemed shocked and their eyes slightly widened.

'At this time?' Jimin asked.

'To do what?' Jungkook asked.

'Yea just to hang out. See you guys tomorrow!' I waved and walked to the bus stop.

The ride was only about 10 minutes but it was quite far to walk there.

I knew my way as I've been there loads of times, I rang the door bell and he let me in.

His parents are not normally home as well so it was just me and him.

I sighed as I jumped onto his sofa.

'What's wrong?' Jin asked as he gave me some water and sat down.

'Help meeeeeee...' I said and pouted.

'Is this about Jimin and Jungkook?'

'How'd you know?'

'Cuz I'm a genius. I know everything, and they've both spoke to me about it separately.'

'Wow, I guess I'm not the only one who likes talking to you about stuff.'

'Yea... And it's already quite obvious that they both like you, so...'

'They don't though.'

'Ji. They do, are you kidding me? Why else would they be acting so weird lately? They were really good friends and now they're always awkward with each other. They even start fights in front of you.'

'Fine, maybe they do, but Jungkook is back with Jennie so I was really confused.'

'That, is what I'm confused about as well. But I can tell he doesn't like Jennie as much as he likes you.'

'Hmmm... But how do you know Jimin likes me?'

'He has liked you since he met you pabo.' He said and flicked my forehead.

'For that long? I had suspected a while ago but I never thought he actually liked me...'

'It was sad seeing him hanging out with you but not actually dating you...'

'Yah!'

'We all know you like Jungkook though...~'

I blushed as he said it, I do like Jungkook, but what can I do? He's going out with Jennie.

'You're blushing!' He said and start laughing at me.

We went on chatting for ages and it was already 2 in the morning when we checked the time.

'You might as well stay here for the night. I can drive you tomorrow morning to get your clothes.'

I agreed and he gave me some of his clothes to wear as pyjamas. We slept on his king sized bed. We were used to it, to be honest me and the boys don't really care about stuff like this anymore cuz we're so used to it. I've slept on the same bed as practically all of them before cuz I always have sleepovers at their houses.

 

-

 

I woke up as Jin called me.

'Yah Jisoo wake up and go have a shower.'

I woke up but struggled to open my eyes completely as I was so tired.

'Come on!' Jin said as he pushed me off the bed.

'Ok ok...' I walked to the bathroom while rubbing my eyes.

It wasn't a hair wash day so I just washed my body. My long hair is always so annoying so I only wash it every other day. Sometimes I don't wash it until it looks greasy and disgusting.

I got out after and Jin drove me on his motorcycle to my house so I could get changed. He came with me to my house and ate breakfast.

After that we went to school as he drove his motorcycle. As we arrived at the parking area next to school, the girls around started screaming and everything as he looked really 'cool' with his motorcycle.

'Is that his girlfriend?' 

'Aw I'm so jealous!'

'They're like the visual couple!'

People started taking pictures of us for some reason.

'Just ignore them.' I said to Jin before he got angry.

'But you hate it.'

'It's fine. Let's just go.'

We walked to the classroom and met the boys.

'What's up with you guys? Are you dating?' Namjoon asked and immediately Jungkook and Jimin looked surprised.

'WTF are you saying? Of course we're not dating.' Jin replied.

'Well some people are spreading stuff about you two.' Taehyung showed us his phone. 

Trending: Visual sports couple at high- Jin and Jisoo