047

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

I held on tight to Jungkook's warm hand. I was afraid to see people, and embarrassed as well. I felt like people were staring and talking about me, I didn't even have the courage to look up and walk.

'Just ignore them.' He said again as I looked anxious.

I nodded and smiled lightly.

When we reached the classroom, the boys were all already there, when we approached them, they all smiled and came running to me.

I hid behind Jungkook as I was a bit frightened in the beginning.

'Jisoo!' Taehyung shouted and came to me, and so did the others.

'How are you feeling?' Jin asked.

I just looked at them with puppy eyes, not knowing how to answer.

'She's gotten better, she's just less talkative at the moment.' Jungkook said and smiled.

'Well we're just glad you're fine and well.' Jimin said and smiled. His eye smile always made me more relaxed and warm.

I smiled lightly and they all seemed really caring.

'Do you mind switching seats with me?' Jungkook asked Jimin and he nodded understandingly.

Jungkook and I then sat next to each other.

'Jungkook why are you sitting there? You're my desk partner!' Rose suddenly said as she came in the classroom.

'Well I sit here now.'

'But-'

'I don't have to sit next to you. I don't want to sit next to you.'

Rose's face dropped when he said that, but it seems like she hasn't given up on making me jealous in some way.

'Then should we work on our project after-'

'I already told you, I'm gonna finish it and send it to you. Lesson's about to start, you should go back to your seat.' Jungkook said bluntly.

Rose's face was now as red as a tomato, the glare she gave me was the deadliest one she's ever given me. It was like there was something really sinister inside her. I even got chills form her glare.

Jungkook looked at me and caressed my hand again.

'Don't worry.'

I nodded again and the bell rang before the teacher came in.

 

After having lunch outside, away from the noisy dining hall, the boys went to change and so did I. Jungkook was uneasy at the fact that I was getting changed alone but I said I was fine, I didn't want to bother him that much, he had already done so much for me.

I went into the changing room and got changed quickly to avoid seeing anyone, but then I got startled by a loud bang caused by someone smashing their locker. As I turned around, Rose was there staring at me, smirking.

'Well well well, our princess is finally alone without her prince.' She said and approached me, I moved back as she walked,'Where had your confidence gone huh? Weren't you always the sassy ice princess?'

She continued approaching me, I kept moving back until my back was against the lockers.

I tried to push her away but she caught my wrist, squeezing it hard.

'You stole Jungkook from me, and don't think you're gonna live well from now on, I will get back what should've been mine.'

I was so scared I was starting to shake, the contact reminded me of him, when he harassed me, physically and mentally.

As memories starting coming back, my head started to hurt and my breathing went abnormally, I just couldn't breathe properly. 

My head starting spinning and I soon lost the energy to stand up. Rose just watched me turning into a weak body. The horrifying images kept coming back. The scars he left me was unforgettable.

'Stop pretending !' Rose said and kicked my face. I didn't have the energy to care about her. I was having a panic attack and she was just watching me and making the situation worse.

'Oh my god Jisoo are you okay?' Someone said as they came in, my mind was so messed up now I didn't even know who said it.

The next thing I know my vision went and I out.

 

I woke up and I was again lying in the school medical room. This time Jungkook wasn't there, but someone else...

'Lisa?' I said as I saw the familiar girl.

'Oh hey you're awake! How are you feeling?'

'Better...'

Lisa was the kind of person who gave off a different vibe, she was different from the people, she was nice and easy to talk to, I wasn't of her.

'I heard about everything... I'm sorry you had to go through that...'

'It's okay, I'm recovering slowly... By the way what are you doing here?'

'I transferred here! After the competition the school offered me a half scholarship! My family's quite poor so I need the scholarship.'

'Oh that's great! How was your first day then?'

'It was good! I met a lot of nice people and I wanted to find you but just saw you having a panic attack. What happened?'

I couldn't explain it to her, I just didn't know why, I didn't want to tell anyone.

'I just suddenly had flashbacks...'

'At least your'e okay now... Jungkook came here earlier but I said I could look after you for a bit. He's coming in a bit to pick you up. Aw speaking of the devil there he is.' Lisa said as Jungkook came in, he had a wide smile on his face as he approached.

'Are you okay?'

'Yea...'

I was tired how people asking me that, of people taking care of me when I don't deserve any of this...

'Let's go, I wanna go home...' I said and Jungkook helped me up.

'Thanks Lisa, I'll see you tomorrow.' Jungkook said and smiled.

Lisa waved us good bye as she went on her way.

Jungkook had his arm around me the whole time, I felt safe and protected whenever he did that.

'What do you wanna eat?' He asked.

'I don't know... Pizza? What do you want?'

'You.' He joked and perked on my cheek.

'Yah...' I said quietly.

'I missed you.'

'Me too.'