014

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

I ended up listening to Jungkook and we walked to his flat. I really needed some time off, it's been so stressful lately.

'Are you sure it's fine? Isn't your family home or something?' I asked.

'No it's fine it's only my mum and sister, they won't mind.'

We went into his flat and immediately was welcomed by his welcoming mum.

'Hi Jungkook dear. Oh is this your friend? It's nice to meet you!' She said warmly and smiled brightly.

I wasn't used to being friendly with adults so I was a bit shy.

'Hi... Jungkook's mum, I'm Jisoo, sorry for disturbing your house...' I said timidly.

'No no it's okay! Do you live near here?' She asked.

'Yea I live downstairs.'

'Please come and visit often then! I have stuff to do so I'm leaving the house, Jungkook can you please look after Haeun for a bit?'

'Ne umma! Be safe!' He said and hugged his mum.

'It was nice meeting you Jisoo!' His mum said and I waved. She left the house and I sat on his sofa.

'Do you want anything to drink?' He asked and I asked for some water. He wasn't in his uniform anymore and I was surprised.

'When did you get changed?' 

'Literally just now.'

He was now wearing a white v neck top with grey sweatpants, it was really showing off his tall and muscular body. It was really really attractive.

Yah Jisoo what are you thinking?

'What are we walking?' I asked as he passed me water and an apple. I love apples so he automatically gave me one.

'What do you wanna watch?'

'I don't know, I don't really watch films.'

'I would say Harry Potter but if we start now we have to watch all of the films, and that would take forever. What about... 21 jump street?'

'I don't mind, let's just watch it then.'

He gave me a blanket so I could cover my legs as I was still wearing my uniform skirt. He the tv and switched to the channel where 21 jump street was showing. Then he sat next to me and got under the blanket as well. I looked at him like I was mad because he stole too much of my blanket.

'What? I'm cold too.' He looked at me innocently.

'You stole too much of my blanket. See! It's not even covering me anymore.' I said and pointed at the blanket which was all on Jungkook.

'Sorry sorry, here you go.' He said and put the blanket evenly on our laps.

Suddenly I heard a door open and a little girl walked out of the door.

'Oppa...' She said as she slowly walked out while rubbing her eyes.

'Aw you're awake Haeun.' He said as he got up and picked his little sister up. She was so cute and she looked like she was the same age as Zelo.

'Who's that?' She asked and pointed at me.

'That's my friend, Jisoo, say hi.' He said.

'Anyeong unnie.' She said and waved cutely.

I may appear as a cold person, but I always have a soft spot for kids.

'Annyeong Haeun!' I said and waved at her with a huge smile. Haeun seemed really shy and she turned away form me covering her face and giggling at the same time.

'Oppa I want to play lego.' She said and pointed at her toys.

'But me and unnie are gonna watch a movie.' He said to Haeun and she started winning.

'Sorry about her. Do you mind watching the movie in a bit?' He asked.

'No no it's fine! I've got loads of time.' I said. Jungkook put Haeun down on the floor and she started playing with her toys. I got on the floor as well so I was as small as Haeun and started playing with her.

'What are you building?' I asked.

'A castle. For princess bubblegum and finn!' She said and took out lego figures of a prince and a princess.

'Do you want me to help you? Me and my brother once built a castle as well!'  I said.

'Yea!' She said and smiled while laughing. She was so adorable!

'I never knew you were this good with kids!' Jungkook said as he seemed surprised.

'I'm good at a lot of things.' I joked.

'Unnie's really pretty! You're prettier than the unnie oppa last brought here!' I laughed but then I realised she meant Jennie. I looked at Jungkook and he laughed as well.

'I'll tell you a secret! I didn't like that unnie!' She whispered into my ears and I laughed even more. She was just so adorable.

Haeun was really hyper but then she got more tired and tired so we decided to watch tv instead. We watched a cartoon with fairies and she sat on my lap as I was sitting on the couch. Soon, she fell asleep on my lap.

'All she does is eat, play and sleep. Aish she's gonna become so fat...'

'You're so mean! She's still so little, what else is she meant to do? Go work at the convenience store?' I said and laughed.

He raised his hand as he had nothing to say, I laughed even more when he did that.

Jungkook carried Haeun into her room and we decided to watch our movie as Haeun is now asleep. 

We snuggled into the blanket again and started the movie. My english was quite good so I didn't need to look at the subtitles and god it was so funny. It has definitely cheered me up as it took my mind of my problems.

'God that was so funny omg my stomach hurts from laughing too much.' I said as I held my stomach.

'So you liked it? I thought you wouldn't because you're normally like an ice princess.' 

'Yah! I'm human of course I would laugh.'

Suddenly the door opened and Jungkook's mum and dad walked in. I stood up immediately and got shy again.

'Anneyaseyo!' I said and bowed.

'Oh hi! I assume your Jungkook's friend? He doesn't normally bring friends home so I thought he didn't have friends.' Jungkook's dad teased as he took off his shoes.

I laughed as he seemed as a really funny person. I greeted Jungkook's mum as well.

'Maybe I should go, it's almost dinner time.' I said to Jungkook.

'You should stay for dinner! You only live downstairs so it won't took long for you to go home.' Jungkook's mum offered.

I couldn't say no as his mum is so nice.