042

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

'Nice job!' Jimin and Taehuyng came and hugged me after I won the race.

'Thanks.' I said as I breathed heavily to catch my breath.

'Congrats!' Lisa said as she approached me.

'Thanks you too!' Lisa won second place.

'Let's go get our medal.' Lisa said and dragged me away by pulling my arm.

'We can go see Jungkook after.' Jimin said and waved. 

I went up to get my medal and surprisingly me and Lisa got on really well and we exchanged phone numbers and snapchats.

I hid my medal in my bag after so when I see Jungkook he won't have to think about the race. He prepared so hard for this competition he must be really disappointed.

Jimin, Taehyung and I then got in a cab to go to the hospital.

We also bought Jungkook's favourite crisps on the way and some snacks.

As we went in the room, I could hear Rose and Jungkook laughing, I of course got jealous already.

'Hey!' Jungkook said as he saw, he seemed really happy.

I went to go hug him and saw a giant cast on his leg.

'Oh my god!' I said surprised.

'I broke my ankle.' He said and laughed.

He was surprisingly taking this better than I thought.

'You idiot.' I said and pinched his nose.

'I know right he's such an idiot!' Rose said. 

'I think I should go now, it's getting late, my mum will get worried.' 

'I'll see you tomorrow after school then.' Jungkook said.

'Bye!' She said cheerfully and left.

'We'll go get a drink for you Kook.' Taehuyng said and left the room with Jimin.

'She's so annoying...' I said and pouted.

'Yah don't be that mean to her, she's not that bad.'

'She purposely flirts with you in front of me! How is that not bad?' I argued as I got annoyed.

'Yea but she probably doesn't realise she's flirting, you don't know her, she's really nice. She even came to the hospital with me.'

'She's obviously not too innocent! Have you not seen the looks she's gives me when she's with you? Why can't you just stay away from her?'

'For god's sake calm down Jisoo! I didn't do anything when you were flirting with Hanbin!'

'I'm sorry, when was I flirting with him?'

'That day in the cafe! You were so loud!'

'Oh and Rose forced you to go to the cafe, you didn't want to purposely come in with her?'

'Why would I ever do that? You're the girl I like not her!'

'Then why are you being so nice to her then? You were cheating on Jennie and now me?'

'I 'cheated' on Jennie for you! And it's not cheating if you didn't do anything when you were still dating that person.'

'Oh so now you're blaming me?'

'No! I can't- Fine, do whatever you want! I'm blaming it on you! You happy now?'

I just didn't have anything to say. I was so angry I couldn't channel anything. I picked up my bag and stormed out.

Jimin and Taehyung was coming back from getting a drink so I turned left so they wouldn't see me.

Couldn't he just understand how I feel! Rose was so obviously trying to flirt with him even though we're obviously dating.

I went to my favourite restaurant, which is a little stand and asked for some soju and other alcohol.

The ahjumma there thinks I'm over 18 so I always go there.

It was dark now and not a lot of people were there, I enjoyed the quietness, it was really soothing.

After a couple of drinks, I decided to just go home before it gets too late.

On the way back, my vision started to go weird, at first I thought it was just the alcohol, but it got really bad, I started to lose conscious.

I fell onto the ground and rubbed my eyes, nothing was helping.

'You missed me Jisoo?'

The voice...

It belonged to...

'We're gonna have so much fun together, I missed you.'

Before I could call for help, my vision went black.

 

---

 

'I can't do anything now! I ed it up.' I said.

'Jungkook, just go apologise to her. Why did you even do it?'

'I got jealous of Hanbin okay? I wanted her to come back to me by getting jealous, but it just shotsfired...'

'You idiot...' Taehyung said.

'You know Jisoo isn't that type of girl, she's just fun by nature, she's not trying to flirt or anything... I thought you would be the person who understand her the most.' Jimin said.

'Fine I'll go talk to her when I get out of hospital, or I'll call her if she picks up.'

'You better.'

The door opened and the nurse came in.

'Boys it's time for you to go.' 

They both said bye and left.

Somehow I got a feeling that something bad has happened to her.