054

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

I waited impatiently in front of my building for Hanbin to rush over. I walked in circles and out my nails while waiting, I can't go alone if this is a person who couldn've kidnapped Jungkook, she can't be stronger than him, so she must have a very intelligent mind, just like...

'Jisoo!' Hanbin said as he ran over. In reaction I ran to him as well. 

'This is the address.' I showed Hanbin a picture of the door, with the red writing on.

'That's...'

'What? What is it?' I said impatiently.

'That's my old house... It was quite far away from anything.'

'Who could it be?'

'I don't know, but it has to do with dad, I'm really sure.'

'Let's go.' I said and he nodded.

I got on his motorbike and he drove in quick speed.

Please be fine Jungkook. Please. I'm sorry for putting you in danger again, this is al my fault. But now, I have to save you, I have to protect you just once.

'Everything will be fine.' Hanbin said to make me feel better, he could probably tell how tense I was.

Soon after half an hour, we arrived at a very remote part of who knows where. The house was in the woods and it was the only thing around in a couple of miles. It seemed run down and not taken care of.

'I haven't been here in years...' Hanbin said as he frowned, 'whoever did this, I'll kill them.'

I took a deep breath and swallowed. Who knows what's waiting behind this door for us. 

Hanbin put his arm on my shoulder and nodded.

'We're in this together.' He said and held out his hand, I held it and he squeezed to make me feel more secure and less nervous.

I pushed open the door and it opened pretty easily as this place was so run down and damaged.

Hanbin held my shoulder and walked in front of me so he could examine the room. We walked into the living room, which was so creepy it gave me chills. The window was smashed and the wallpaper was ripped, it was also decorated with creepy paintings and red paint.

'She must have set out a trap or something, she knows we're coming.' I said to him and he nodded.

'Just be careful of anything.'

We walked to the back of the room and there was a dark corridor, the lights were old so it kept flickering. We walked and there wasn't anything in the first room except for a doll on a chair. For some reason the chair was moving on its own. When I tried to get a better look the fire suddenly was shut by itself with the following of a little girl's laughter.

' this is so scary.' I said.

We then looked into the second room and again there was nothing, but a bed, with blood on it...

What the actual ...

As we walked pass the room, there was a picture on the wall, different than the others. The picture was of... him...

'Dad...'

He was holding little girl who was about 2. The picture looked old so the girl must be much older now. 

There was only one room left, and it wasn't that well lit. I took out my phone and shone I got the room. Immediately the lights . There were broken mannequins and glass in the room and as we walked further in...

'Welcome! You finally made it!' A girl I've never seen before said to us. She looked really dirty and slightly psychotic.

'Who the are you and let go of my sister.'

The girl started laughing hysterically creepily and we both looked at each other.

'Cant you even recognise your sister?' She said and both me and Hanbin were left speechless.

There's another one...?

'Dont you remember? We lived here together Hanbin! Until I was forced out because dad doesn't love me anymore.' She said in which gave chills down my spine.

'Why did you take Jungkook then? I don't even know you and I've done nothing to you.' I said.

'Nothing? Are you kidding me? You took away dad from me. He loved me, but now he only pays attention to you, and how do you repay him? But putting him in ing jail!'

This girl is really crazy...

'It has nothing to do with Jungkook, just let him go.' 

'Oh I'm not sure about that. You see, the best way to torture someone, is to take what's theirs. You took away dad from me, now it's only fair I take whatever's yours.' She said and pushed a button.

The curtains behind her suddenly opened, revealing a glass window. I looked through the glass and my heart was crushed when I saw Jungkook and this little girl sitting on a hair, with wires around them.

'Jungkook!'

'Hanbyul!'

The two behind the glass we're unconscious. With bruises and cuts around their faces.

'Ill give you a choice. I'm a human after all, you guys can choose who'll be the sacrifice to your actions, this way you'll learn what you've done wrong.'

'You little-' I said and stepped up.

'Uh uh uh! If you come near I'll push both the buttons and both of them will die.' She said and revealed two remotes.

'I'll let you guys choose.' She said and slid the remote to us on the ground.

Hanbin and I looked at each other. We both knew we loved them dearly and none of us wanted to make a sacrifice.

'I'm not letting this happen. I've got a plan.'