056

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

I walked across the road with an umbrella in my hand. The rain was really heavy today.

I had just finished running practise just now and the rain was really refreshing as I was covered in sweat. The olympics is coming up and coach was being more stress than usual. I was on my way to my job at the cafe now.

My phone was buzzing and I took it out from my pocket, it was Jimin.

'Hey you coming tonight right?'

'Yea.'

'Do you want me to come back you up after I pick up Zoey from school?'

'It's fine I can go there on my own.'

'Okay I'll see you later then.'

'Bye.'

It's been 6 years since the incident. The girl who caused everything is now in jail. Unfortunately, Hanbyul, Hanbin's sister, didn't make it. Reports say that she was already dead when me and Hanbin arrived that day from a heart attack. Poor thing... She must have been so scared... She was about Zoey's age when it happened.

Although Jungkook made it alive, he's now in a coma. Every now and then I would visit but having to practise, go to my job, and take care of Zoey at the same time, I had little spare time.

I walked into the cafe and got changed into an apron and started walking.

'The weather is crazy outside, I don't think the rain's gonna stop soon.' Wooyoung, the manager, said.

'Yea... I got wet even though I had an umbrella.'

'Do you want me to drive you home tonight? It's raining really heavily.' He offered. He was always so kind to his employees.

'No it's fine, I'm going out for dinner with my friends tonight.'

It's been ages since I saw the boys since I have so much work. Some of them have even finished uni and some are working now. Lisa and Taehyung even got married recently after they started going out 5 years ago. Most of them now have girlfriends.

Everyone is pretty happy in their lives. Even though the incident 6 years ago was traumatising, I'm not sad. Although I had lost a reason to live, I found a new one.

'Thank you very much!' I said to the customers as they left the cafe. It was just another normal day, there weren't too many customers which was relaxing.

I don't normally bring my phone to work, but somehow today I felt like it. To my surprise, my phone suddenly starting ringing and I picked it up.

'Hello?' 

'Is this Jisoo-si?'

'Yea who is this?'

'It's Yugyeom... Just wondering if you were free tomorrow as there's this movie I wanted to see.'

'Oh sorry, I have a boyfriend.' I explained and hang up.

I put my phone in my pocket but it rang again. This time it was from Taehyung.

'Yea Tae?'

'He woke up.'

Immediately I ignored everything that was happening and ran out of the cafe without getting an umbrella. Even though the rain was really heavy, I didn't care. Finally after 6 years, he's woken up. Tears starting forming in my eyes.

I've waited so long.

Not long after running, I arrived at the hospital. People stared at me as I was soaking wet while panting. I ignored everyone and ran up the stairs as there was a huge queue for the elevator.

Jimin was waiting outside the room with Zoey, who was sleeping in Jimin's arms.

'Jisoo-' 

I immediately ran into the room. Most of the boys were already there, surrounding the bed. I walked closer and saw him, the first time in 6 years, he was awake. I've waited for a half a dozen years.

His eyes moved to me as I walked in. His face lightened as he saw me, then his eyes teared up. I ran up to him and we hugged each other tightly. Both of us were crying out of happiness. 

'I waited so long...' I said and stuttered as I was crying so hard.

'I'm sorry...' He said and hugged me even tighter.

'Mummy...' Zoey said from behind and we pulled away from each other. Zoey was now hiding behind me.

Jungkook looked a bit confused when he saw Zoey.

'Jungkook, this is our daughter, Zoey.' 

His face was so shocked but he was so happy at the same time.

'Zoey say hi to daddy.' I said and Zoey shyly walked from behind me towards Jungkook. Zoey raised her hands and Jungkook picked her up onto his lap as he was still on the bed.

'Hi Zoey! It's nice to meet you.' Jungkook said happily as he cracked a big smile.

 

-

 

Jungkook had his arm around my body as we were sitting on the sand, staring out at the ocean. Zoey was kicking the waves and giggling.

'Mummy, daddy!' She shouted and waved. We both waved back with smiles on our faces.

It's been a month since Jungkook woke up and we decided to go on holiday.

'You took so long to wake up. I hate you.' I said and pouted.

'I'm sorry.' Jungkook said and kissed my forehead.

'You know so many people tried to date me but I rejected all of them.' I said.

'That's my girl!' He said and smiled cutely.

'I should've dated them until you woke up.' I joked and he pouted.

'Yah!' He said as he got annoyed.

'I'm just kidding!' I said and laughed. He just gave me the stare. He turned away so I couldn't talk to him.

'Yah I'm sorry~'

He still faced the other way.

'Kookie I'm sorry!~' I said and smiled even brighter.

He surprised me as he suddenly kissed me on the lips.

'I love you Soey.'

'I love you too Kookie.'

 

 

A/N: That's the end of the story guys! I'm sorry I'm so bad at writing endings but I hope you enjoyed it :) Thank you so much for those who supported me and read my story from the beginning, I really appreciate it. Feel free to check out my other stories as well. Thank you again everyone love you! :)