045

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

Jungkook's POV

'I think it's best you don't visit her, she's not really in the state to see anyone.' The doctor said as I asked again to see Jisoo.

'But you don't understand, I'm her boy-'

'I'm serious, not even seeing her parents is recommended at the moment, she's still in shock.'

I finally gave up after begging, my wound was hurting anyways. I just went back to my room. It's been 2 days and the doctor still won't let me see Jisoo. I'm sure she'll want to see me. I'll just sneak in later. I wanted to see her so badly.

But before that, I wanted to know something.

How did Hanbin find out where she was? If the stalker is as clever as they say, how can he, an average person, find out where she was?

I sat in my room and watched TV, until the door opened.

Hanbin came in without saying anything, he was holding flowers. I texted him about wanting to talk to him, he was suspicious so I wanted to find out he wasn't a harmful person.

'You feeling better?' He asked.

'Yea.'

'What did you want to talk about?'

'How did you know where she was kidnapped to?'

His expression changed to an uneasy one.

'It seems like I have no choice but to tell you.' He said and sighed, 'Fine, but don't tell Jisoo anything yet, I want to tell her myself.'

'I won't, now explain.'

'I'm Jisoo's half brother.'

What.... I totally didn't expect that...

'Jisoo's stalker is my dad, but he and my mum had a divorce ages ago. My mum forbade to see dad but I met him anyways, not knowing how horrible a person he is. Soon my mum found out I was meeting him and told me everything, how he kidnapped and Jisoo's mum to make me stop meeting him. It was shocking, knowing that I had a half-sister I never knew about. I wanted to look for her and take care of her, like a brother. When Jisoo went missing, I broke into my dad's house and saw all the plans he hid in his room, that's when I knew where he kidnapped her to.'

There was silence for a bit.

'Look, I'm sorry about misunderstanding you and punching you before...'

'It's fine, I understand how you feel, I would act the same if I were you.'

'Can we... start over? I would want to get to know you better, since you're her brother...'

'Sure man.'

We put our past arguments behind and hugged.

'Do you think I can go visit Jisoo?'

'No. The doctor said she can't see anyone yet. not even her parents.'

Hanbin pouted and scratched the back of his head.

'Can you call me when visitors are allowed? I wanna tell her everything.'

'Sure I'll see you then.'

'Bye.' He smiled for the first time and left my room. I was lucky to get my own room, I guess it was because I had just been through so much.

After visitor hour had passed, the hospital became quiet. I got out of bed even though my wound hurts. I held onto it lightly and looked for Jisoo's room. Her room can't be too far away.

After 5 minutes of searching, I found her room as I looked at the name tags outside the rooms.

The room was dark but it was only 8, she couldn't be asleep, even though if she was I still wanted to see her.

I opened the door slowly.

'Jisoo?'

The figure on the bed suddenly sat up.

'Jisoo it's me. Jungkook.'

'No...' 

I was surprised.

'Don't come here!' She said and covered her ears with her hands and closed her eyes.

'Don't come near me... Please.' She said as her voice shoke.

I went near her and wanted to hug her, but when I touched her, she flinched.

'I'm scared! Go away! Please!' She screamed and tears started falling down her face.

The doctor came straight away and I backed away from her.

'Yah didn't I tell you? No visitors are allowed!' He said and dragged me out. One of the nurses went to go calm her down and I left the room.

'Look, I know you want to see her but you gotta give her some time.' He said as he held my shoulders,'She experiencing shock from the traumatic event. At the moment, she's emotionally unstable.'

'Did she lose her memory or something? Why is she acting like this?'

'She might be, but it's just a short term memory lost. She's been quite... off and unresponsive at the moment, these are symptoms from shock. Since she lives alone, I think it would be best if you move in with her for a while, since you're her boyfriend, you would be the most suitable person to do that, since hearing from her friends that her relationship with her parents is quite bad.'

'She'll be released after we guaranteed her condition is good enough to be discharged.'

I'm just glad she's alive. If we got there a second later, god knows what would've happened...

Even if she doesn't remember me yet, I will take care of her. However long it will take for her memories to come back, I don't care. I will take care of you forever, even when we get old, I won't let go of your hand.

Because I love you, Kim Jisoo.