024

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

The next morning I woke up early so I decided to go for a run.

My ankle was all better now and running was good for me to relieve stress.

I put in my earphones and started jogging around the neighbourhood. It was quite refreshing, the breeze blew so the temperature was just right.

While running, all my problems seem to have faded away and it was really nice for once not being troubled by everything.

After my run, I went back to the elevator hall to go hime. In front of me was a really tall boy, when he turned around slightly, I saw it was Jungkook. Damn it, why does he have to go for a run now.

We both went into the elevator, I wasn't talking to and he wasn't to me either, it was just extremely awkward.

As the door opened I immediately left.

I can't believe this all happened, it's gonna be so awkward from now on...

 

Luckily Jennie went to sit with Jungkook this time so I went to sit with Jimin. The day went on as usual and training time came quickly which was what I didn't want.

That meant I had to train with Jungkook.

Before I walked to our area, Jungkook caught me and as he held my arm.

I was calmer than last time so I wasn't as angry and aggressive.

'I just wanted to say sorry again, and I want you to forgive me, not that I thought what I did wasn't wrong, but I really missed you, I want everything to go back to normal so we can be friends again.'

I thought for a bit. I was angry at him, but I did wanted things to go back to normal so it wouldn't always be awkward.

'I can't forgive you right away. But I do want us to be friend again, but I think I need some time.'

He nodded.

'I understand, I just want you to know I really am sorry.'

I smiled softly and walked to the tracks for training.

We didn't speak much during training and just focused. It was less awkward now that we talked about it.

After school I didn't take the school bus, I just didn't feel like it. I went to walk around the streets with Jimin again but this time with Suga, Jin and Taehyung.

When we walked around Jimin walked on my left, Taehyung on my right and Suga and Jin behind me so they were lie surrounding me. I always felt so protected and secure when I'm with them.

My day is never boring when I'm with the boys, it was always fun despite we don't do much.

We walked quite far and it was actually near my house, it was about 20 minute walk from my house so I decided to just walk home.

'I'll walk you home.' Jimin said.

'Bye guys!' I waved at the others as they smiled and waved as well.

'Do you bump into Jungkook often then as you guys live in the same building?'

'Yea... But it's better now, we kind of made up.'

There was a pause.

'Oh...'

'I don't know how I should feel about this whole thing... Sometimes I really hate him but I just can't stay angry at him the whole time.'

'I would be so angry at him if I were you... Oh yea I forgot to tell you, there's an athletic camp this coming weekend. You weren't there when coach announced it.'

'It's gonna be so m much fun!' I said in excitement. Every year we had one and it's been so much fun, we would have a bond fire and it was so unforgettable.

'I think all the teams are having the camp on the same weekend this year cuz they rented a big area with a pool and everything. Jin told me the swimming team is having it as well this weekend. But we'll only see them at night when we have dinner.'

That meant Jennie would be there as well... Oh god...

'Looks like the y swimming girls are gonna be annoying again...'

'It's fine, we'll here to defend you.'

'Yea... but they're still annoying.'

We arrived at my house in no time but I felt guilty for making Jimn come all the way here.

'Should we have dinner together? You already came here so you might as well.'

'Yea sure.'

He came up to my house and immediately jumped onto my sofa as he felt like home.

He sighed and closed his eyes.

'Training everyday is so tiring...'

'I know...' I replied.

I got changed into a hoodie and ribbed jeans.

'Oh yea here's your hoodie.' I said and handed his hoodie back to him. He put it on outside his shirt so he looked less student like.

I sighed as well and sat on the sofa and went on my phone.

We decided to do our homework together, like the good students we are.

Nah just kidding so we can copy each other, we're both quite average at studying so we helped each other all the time.

'I don't get this question.' I said.

Jimin leaned in closer to see what question I was on, he then explained it. His face was just inches away from mine.

'Yea so that's how you get 6. Get it?'

'Yea.'

We studied a but and felt hungry.

'Should we go-'

The doorbell rang and I went to open the door while Jimin stayed in my room.

I opened the door and Jungkook was there.

'Do you wanna go for dinner?'