002

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

I lifted an eyebrow and looked at the guy, the same guy from the bus.

'Hey my name's Suga, nice to meet u.' Sugar said and patted Jungkook's back, the boy smiled shyly.

'Sorry he's quite shy, that's Taehyung, and that's Jin...' Jennie went on and pointed at the guys, until she pointed at me, 'And that's Jisoo, my best friend I told you about.'

Jungkook looked at me and seemed surprised, but he seemed to be a rather calm person, so it wasn't that obvious.

I gave him a small smile and looked away with my plain face again. So far, Jungkook and I seemed to be quite similar, quiet and calm.

'Jisoo do you mind moving next to Jimin so Jungkook can sit next to me?' Jennie asked with her usual award winning smile.

'Sure go ahead.' I said and moved my bag to next to Jimin's desk. His desk was Right ne t to ours, on our right hand side, but with a gap in between.

Jungkook and Jennie sat down while chatting, Jennie seemed to have told a joke and Jungkook showed a rare smiling.

'Seems like we're gonna get a lot of lovey dicey going on with them.' Taehyung said and made a sick face.

'Don't worry we're on the same boat here.' I said as I crossed my arms. We were all just practially staring at the two.

Soon the teacher came in and we settled down. It wasn't the first time I've sat next to Jimin, we're really close despite the fact I've only known him for a few years.

I wasn't that clever, but I wasn't dumb either, I was always in between, because I never revise. Jennie, on the other hand, I said the top student of the class, in fact, she was probably the top student of the year.

Pretty unfair am I right.

In the lesson, I felt Jungkook glance in my direction a few times, but I wasn't sure if he was looking at me specifically. It wasn't obvious, but I could still tell.

Ignoring him, I continued daydreaming.

It didn't take long until the bell went off and it was lunch time, Jennie told us to go first as they had to get Jungkook's lunch pass so me and the boys went off the lunch.

Students immediately made way as we walked into the busy corridor.

The juniors looked at me with respect, while the y girls in my year basically gave me the same stares they give me everyday.

I was used to this, but I would prefer being invisible.

As we sat down at our usual table, we started talking about the same old we talking about, just random stuff.

Jungkook and Jennie joined us afterwards and they just had their own conversation, I know what Jennie means now when she said he was quiet and sensitive.

'Have you seen the PPAP's guys new song?' Jimin asked me and I should my head.

'What?! It's all over the internet, but it's .' Taehyung said.

'Give me your phone I'll show you.' Jimin said.

I reached into my pocket to find my phone when I felt the outline and the weird material of a photo. 

I didn't remember putting a photo in my pocket. But then it hit me. No. It's happening again. 

I thought he stopped, but he didn't, I knew it.

'Is something wrong?' Jennie asked as Jungkook's attention was drawn to me as well with my concerned expression.

'Ah no for a moment I thought I lost my phone, haha...' I said and immediately got my phone out of my pocket.

Jimin searched up the video and showed us all.

'Nah he's just another one hit wonder, just like PSY.' Namjoon said.

'Yea... Uhm I need to toilet I'll be back.' I said to the guys as they nodded.

I got up, trying to look as casual as possible, and went to the girl's toilets.

I sat in the stall, trying not to freak out. I was right, he's back. My stalker's back.

I didn't tell anyone about him, except for Jennie briefly. All I told her was that he was just a harmless guy, no big deal. But I was lying. I couldn't tell her.

I held out the photo, yes, it was the same as the ones before. The familiar fear hit me in the stomach as I looked at the photo, of me, walking from the school bus stop to the school gates.

When I was 12, I was kidnapped by my stalker, I don't know who he is, but I do know he is basically a master mind. He plans everything out perfectly, leaving without any trace.

At that time, I was so innocent that I thought the stalker wasn't gonna do anything to me other than just taking pictures of me, then, came the stalking. He followed me, I always felt his presence, I always knew he was following me, yet, I never caught him. But one night, as I was walking home from school, he caught me.

And it was when my nightmare started. He kept me in a dark room for days, with only bread and water, I never saw what he looked like, I just knew his voice. He insisted he was protecting me from a terrible world, even thinking about it gives me chills.

Days later, the police managed to find me in an abandoned warehouse, but the stalker was nowhere to be found. 

It was the darkest part of my life, when I realised my parents' priorities, didn't involve me. I spent nights in the hospital after the incident. They never visited me once. The only time they came was to pick me up and pay the bills.

I held onto the photo, my stomach was starting to hurt, thinking about the past, I started freaking out. Heavy breathing followed after drops of sweat dripped from my forehead to my chin.

'Jisoo are you okay?'