041

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

I turned around to see Rose pulling onto Jungkook's sleeves as they went to sit on a table.

My face immediately dropped as I saw them, I wasn't sad, I was annoyed.

She knew that I worked here, and she purposely brought Jungkook here... That little ...

'Jungkook I want hot chocolate thanks!' Rose said and Jungkook came to order.

'Hanbin can you take the order I don't feel like it.' I said to him as he got the message.

'Sure thang.' 

Jungkook gave me a resentful look as I shot back at him with an emotionless expression and looked away again.

'Jisoo one latte and one hot chocolate!'

'Ne!'

'That girl's voice is annoying.' He said to me.

'Good, it's not just me who think that. Here.' I handed him the orders.

'Ah you spilt it on my hand!'

'No I didn't, you were the one who moved.'

He then wiped the chocolate on my face.

'Ew!! Stop!' I said and laughed.

'It's your fault!' He said and kept wiping it on my face. 

'Yah just go give them their orders first.' I said and stopped him.

'Nice excuse, I'll be back.' He said and gave me a suspicious look. I stared at him with a suspicious look as well and our faces were so close at one moment our noses nearly touched.

He went to give them their orders and came back. 

'And the war continues.' He said as he started wiping cream on my face.

'Yah! What the hell!' 

'What you gonna do about it?'

'This.' I said and slapped on hand full of cream to his face. His face froze.

'Oh no you didn't.' He said, 'Oh it's on!' 

He then grabbed the whole can of cream and prepared to shoot me. I immediately ran to where Nichkhun was and hid behind him.

'He's wasting you cream!' I smirked at Hanbin.

'Kim Hanbin! No one dares wastes my cream!' He said and snatched the can from him, 'You deserve a punishment.' He sprayed the cream into his hand and slapped it on the other side of Hanbin's face.

'Yah this is bullying!' He whined as we both laughed.

'Say cheese!' We both said and took a picture of him.

After a while, Jungkook and Rose got up and walked towards the door. 

'I'll come pick you up later.' He said to me and I gave him a small smile, so small that you can't even call it a smile.

'Getting competitive huh?' Nichkhun asked as he saw me being unimpressed.

'That girl's been clinging onto him since she came...'

'You need to add a little spice to your relationship to make you closer.' Nichkhun smirked and gave me a naughty look.

'Yah! We're not old like you!'

'You're blushing!' He said and I immediately gave up.

'But you can't just be like 'Oh let's have cuz I'm jealous someone else is flirting with you.''

They both laughed at my sacartism.

'Seduce him!' 

'I'm not that type of girl.' 

'You's so unlucky he's hot, all girls tend to cling onto him.' 

'That makes me feel so much better.' I said and pouted.

'You'll be fine! He seems to only look at you all the time. Oh teenage love is so innocent.' Nichkhun said, 'Wait don't you have a competition tomorrow? Go home early and rest!' 

'Okok...'

I just ignored the fact that Jungkook was gonna pick me up and just went home early. Later that evening I got a text from Jungkook.

 

Text from Kookie<3: You left without me :(

Text to Kookie<3: Yea... I was a bit tired...

Text from Kookie<3: Can I call you?

Text to Kookie<3: Sorry I want to get some sleep now.

Text from Kookie<3: Ok I'll see you tomorrow then :(

 

I just didn't feel like talking to him. I know, I'm jealous.

What can I do? I'm a girl as well -3-

 

'Morning Soey.' He said as I stepped out my door.

'Morning.' I said as we went to the elevator.

'Look, I'm sorry about Rose, I did tell her I didn't want to go to the cafe but she insisted.'

'It's fine. I was just a bit tired yesterday. I said and smiled.

'You ready for the big day then?' He said and held my hand.

'Yea I guess so... I'm scared, I haven't been to one in ages.'

'You'll be awesome! Just relax and you'll do fine.' 

 

We headed to school and got into our kit. The competition is held at our school as we have good facilities, schools from all around Korea come and attend this competition.

People in school can choose to watch the competition. 

'Good luck guys!' Yoongi said and we had a group hug.

The boys were sat in the platform and Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and I were by the contestant bit.

'Good luck.' I said and kissed Jungkook on the cheek after we hugged.

'You too.'

Jungkook went to his race and we sat back in the contestant bit. After a while, Jungkook came on and we all cheered.

'Jeon Jungkook! Jeon Jungkook!' We cheered.

The gun shot and the guys started running. Jungkook was in the lead since the beginning. We were cheering like hell when the figure suddenly tripped and fell. 

From a distance, Jungkook can be seen holding his leg in pain. I got up and wanted to run to him but someone pulled me back.

'It's the last call for the 400 m girls race now, you can't go.' Coach pulled me. I turned back at Jungkook and Rose was running towards him.

'But-'

'Jisoo, no.' He said bluntly and pulled me.

Unwillingly, I went to the waiting station for the race. All I could think about was Jungkook, is he alright. Sirens starting sounding and an ambulance came after.

I was watching them the whole time as they put him into the ambulance, freaking Rose followed him into the ambulance.

'Common let's go it's time.' Some competition said to me as she saw I was getting worried.

I smiled at her as she seemed really nice.

'I'm Lisa by the way.'

'Jisoo.' I replied and smiled.

'Oh you're the famous Jisoo? I've heard about you. Apparently you're the athletics angel of XXX High.'

'What? Do people call me that?' I said and laughed.

'Yea, and I read about your boys drama.'

'It's all just bull. I wonder who come up with stuff like that.'

'The media is a dangerous place...'

I laughed as she joked.

'Good luck.' I said to her as we got into our places.

'You too.' She said and smiled.

'Ready. Set.'

Bang!