044

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

'Mum?'

'Yes dear?'

I walked into the kitchen and showed her the picture.

'You know about the stalker, don't you?'

Her face froze, she seemed so... so scared and frighthened...

'How did you find that?'

'I need to know, Jisoo's in danger.'

'It was back in my 20s. The people in the picture were my friends in uni. Jisoo's mum was part of our group of friends, she was really pretty, so beautiful that she got herself in trouble with the stalker. He stalked her everyday, we thought it wouldn't be a problem, but then... In 1999, she suddenly disappeared. After a few days, she was found in our house, with no trace of anything. The police couldn't find the culprit. She then told us she was pregnant...'

 

---

 

'Why won't you say hi your dad?'

I was so shocked as he said that.

'I made love to your mum, and created you. You're our daughter.' He said and did a creepy smile.

'You mum, didn't you?'

He immediately slapped me int the face.

'I didn't her, she was mine. We loved each other. Look.' He said and pressed play on a remote.

The screen showed mum, tied on a bed.

The rest was horrifying, I was forced to watch my mum being , now I know why mum and dad hates me. Because I wasn't their daughter, i was just a memory mum wanted to forget.

'Now let's have some fun, Jisoo.' He said and my face.

 

---

 

It's been a few days since Jisoo went missing and god knows what had happened to her in these few days. I blamed myself for not realising earlier and there's nothing I could do. Even the police couldn't find her, how am I supposed to get to her?

And I now have a giant cast on my leg, how am I supposed to do anything?

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

I opened it and it was Hanbin.

'What do you want? I'm not in the mood.'

'I know where Jisoo is.'

'What?'

'I called the police but they won't make it in time, if you want her to be okay, we need to go now. There's no time to explain'

Forgetting that my leg was injured, I rushed anyways, nothing can happen to her, or I'll blame myself forever.

'Where is she?'

'Follow me.'

 

Hanbin drove as quick as he could. After a bit, we were no longer in the centre of Seoul, but somewhere rural.

Soon we arrived at a wasted school of some sort. I realised it was the background of the picture of the group of people.

I left my crutched as it would make a lot of sound and started limping.

Hanbin and I were quiet as we approached the place with lights.

The sound of something beating something got louder and louder.

I wanted to rush but Hanbin held me back.

'He's not easy, trust me.'

We peeked into the room with the sound and lights and saw a man, not that tall, beating something.

'You little...' I said and rushed out and grabbed his body.

'Yah you idiot!' 

Suddenly, I felt a needle type thing on my arm, I looked and saw a needle. My body couldn't feel my body and slowly my vision went. 

 

I was woken up by cold water splashing into me.

'So you're my daughter's boyfriend?' A creepy man said.

I was tied to a chair, with Hanbin next to me, he was still knocked out.

There was a curtain behind him. He was holding a knife.

'Looking for Jisoo aren't you?' He said, 'My beautiful daughter's right here.'

He pulled the curtains and revealed a blindfolded Jisoo, she was pale and had cuts all over her body. There was a huge blood stain where her waist was.

'Jungkook is that you?' She said although she couldn't see anything.

'Jisoo!'

'Aww how romantic...' He said.

He approached Jisoo and held his knife against her face.

'Don't you dare hurt her!'

'What if I do this?' He said and drew the knife across her face, cutting her flesh. She groaned in pain as he slapped her face afterwards, making her cut more visible and red.

He caressed her face and took her blindfold off. She looked at me like she hadn't seen me in years. She then winked as she was giving me a signal.

'Your skin is so fair, so smooth.' He said as caressed her face again, quickly, she bit his hand.

'Ahh!' 

'Run Jungkook!' 

'You little !' He said as he finally struggled away from Sua.

I couldn't just leave Jisoo.

'You deserve punishment!' He said and raised his knife up. Without thinking, I jumped towards her.

'No!' She screamed.

But it was too late. His knife had already stabbed into my stomach. I winced in pain,

'Jungkook!!' She screamed.

The pain kicked in and I couldn't bare it, my leg was nothing compared to this, I coughed out a bit blood.

'This is what you get for being naughty-' The stalker said but stopped, we were both confused when he dropped and showed Hanbin from behind him, holding a brick.

Quickly, he took the knife that dropped on the group and cut loose Jisoo, she immediately came to me and hugged me.

'I'm sorry... Don't die... I'm sorryyy....' She said and started crying.

'Calm down, it's just a little stab...' I said and wiped her tear away from her cheek.

She then winced in pain and touched where her blood stain was.

'You're hurt as well...' I lifted her shirt to see a huge cut, he must've stabbed her as well.

I stood up and carried her bridal style.

'Let me down, you're hurt, don't...'

I ignored her and still carried her.

'You're more hurt. Let's get you outside, at least away from the creep.'

It was like we totally ignored Hanbin's existence. He was still tying up the stalker when we walked out.

'I'm sorry Ji, please forgive me, for being an idiot.'

But before I could hear an answer, she lost conscious and fainted.