011

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

Despite my dizzy head, I was still running. I want to run away from all my problems. Why can't everything just be normal for me. I know there are people with even more difficult problems than me, but why is it still so difficult?

I know I have no right to say anything, but I just want a rest form everything. My life was fine but now all my problems are hitting me all at once.

My whole body was starting ache and I was extremely tired. But my head just told me to keep running.

Suddenly my leg landed weirdly and I fell to the hard ground. My knees were bleeding but I still stood up to run. Although I have seem to twist my ankle, I still ran.

Keep running.

I listened to the voice in my head. I kept on running.

Once again I fell this time due to my twisted ankle.

But once again I got up and kept running. I was really sweaty and my breathing was extremely heavy.

'Stop!' Someone shouted but I ignored them.

I felt someone's hand grabbing my arm but I pushed them away.

My running was starting to slow down as I was extremely tired. As I was about to collapse, someone in front of me caught me into a hug.

For a second, I could hear was my heavy breathing. My hands were rested on that person's chest and it was very hard and muscular.

I just wanted to get up and run again but I couldn't move my body. I've been sprinting for about 2 hours now and I've reached my limit.

My legs stopped working and I fell slightly. The person held me tighter so I wouldn't fall.

'What are you doing? Pabo....' The person said, the voice belonged to Jungkook.

I couldn't talk as I had used up all my energy.

I was half conscious as I felt really dizzy.

Jungkook carried me bridal style. Faintly I could hear him speaking to me, but I was unresponsive.

'Yah Jisoo wake up, don't care me like that!'

'Jisoo!'

 

-

 

I woke up with my head hurting like hell.

The ceiling was white, I didn't really recognise the surroundings. I tried to sit up and held Jungkook.

'Your'e awake.' He said and helped up, 'How are you feeling?'

'Horrible... Where am I?'

'The medical room. It got late so the nurse left.'

'How long have I been out for?' I asked with my head still hurting really badly.

'About an hour and a bit?'

'You shouldn't have stayed. Sorry for making you wait.'

'It's fine. Do you wanna go home?'

'Yea...'

I tried to get up but noticed the bandages around my ankle.

'It'll be a bit hard for you to walk.'

Jungkook stood up and turned around.

'I'll carry you.'

I must've been blushing as I felt hotter than just now.

'No it's fine I'll walk.'

'Yah just get on I want to go home as well, it makes it so much faster.'

I finally agreed and went on his back, his arms were really muscular as I saw his muscles tensing as he carried me.

'You're lighter than I thought.'

'Are you saying I look really heavy?' I said and pretended to be annoyed.

'No but you're just really really light.'

I laughed softly and he kept on walking with me on his back.

'Oh yea, where were you at lunch? You rushed off so quickly.'

I paused before answering. Apart of me didn't want to tell him. I never liked telling my friends about my problems. I didn't want to make my friends worry, I liked keeping everything to myself. I would only show my emotions at some times when I really can't hold in anymore, but that's very unlikely.

'Oh yea... It was nothing...'

'You seemed really urgent... You know you can tell me if you want.'

'Thanks...'

There was silence. But it wasn't awkward, the silence was comfortable and soothing.

 

I rested my head on his shoulder. He slowly continued to walk to the bus stop. As we reached the stop, Jungkook put me down on one of the seats and we waited for a bus.

'I'm sorry about Jennie.' Jungkook said.

I was surprised he was saying that as I should be the one saying that instead.

'You don't have to say that. I should be the one saying it.'

'I overheard your conversation. I didn't do it on purpose, but she had been acting really strange lately.' 

'It's fine... It was the swimmers, there's nothing I can do about that if she chooses to trust the swimmers instead of me. I can't control and if that's that, then I can't do anything.'

'You're really cool.' He said and smiled. I have to say, he was cute when he smiled.

'You're cool how you're feeling better now as well. Once Jin broke up with his girlfriend and he was really depressed very obviously for months.' I said and gave him a thumbs up.

'You know what's not cool about you?'

'What?' I said in curiosity.

'The fact that you were running for hours just now and hurt your ankle. You're such an idiot! Why didn't you stop?'

'I don't even know why I did it, just shut up.' I said and crossed my arms.

The bus arrived after I finished my sentence and Jungkook helped me get on the bus. There was only one or two people in the bus and we decided to sit at the back of the bus.

We didn't speak much on the bus as we were both tired. I felt bad for Jungkook, I knew I wasn't that heavy compared to other people but I'm still heavy.

Slowly, my eyes started close and I fell asleep.

 

I woke up as the bus got quite shaky. 

I felt a heavy weight on top of my head and soon I realised it was Jungkook's head. I was resting on his shoulder.

I found it really awkward but I didn't want to wake him up. I closed my eyes again so it wouldn't seem weird when he wakes up.

The smell of him was really strong now that we're only inches away. It was very attractive.

Suddenly, it hit me that I felt like I was betraying Jennie. How I'm with Jungkook all the time. Maybe there was a really for her to misunderstand. But again, it wasn't like I was purposely trying to get closer to him, it just happened naturally.

For some reason a part of me wanted this moment to last.

But this only made me feel more guilty.