052

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

For celebration, someone on Jungkook's team threw a party. At first Jungkook didn't want me to go cuz he knew I didn't like it but I wanted him to have fun.

The other boys came as well and we sat in the booth while drinking some cocktails.

Jungkook had his arm around my waist and the guys were talking to some girls. 

'We can go early if you want.'

'Its fine! Don't worry about me.' I said to Jungkook.

'Oi Jungkook! Come dance!' His team shouted to him.

'No I'm fin-'

'Go have fun!' I said and pushed him.

'Jungkook! Jungkook! Jungkook!' His team came and carried him up into the sea of people. I laughed and sat there watching them passing him around and handing him drinks.

Oh God he's gonna get drunk.

After a few shots he started dancing and some girls approached him and dances with him. I'm fine... I'm not jealous, I know he only loves me.

Ok fine I'm a bit jealous, but there's nothing I can do. There's too many people.

Suddenly I got heard my phone ringing and it was a call from Hanbin. I walked outside and picked up the phone.

'Hello?'

'Jisoo?'

'Yea what's up?'

'Can I come meet you for a bit? Are you free?'

'I'm at a party but I'm not doing anything. Do you wan me to come?'

'No no I'll come to you, just text me the address.'

I did so and sat outside on a bench to wait for him, his voice sounded quite urgent and worried.

After 15 minutes his car pulled up and I went to talk to him. He came out and ran a bit to me.

'Whats up?' I said to him and he handed to a letter that looked familiar.

'What's this?' I said as I looked at the letter. It was in the same style and the content was smilies. But why does he have something like this?

You think he likes you more than me? I don't think so. You and Jisoo are just extras, soon you'll be nothing.

'Did you get something like this?'

I nodded and immiediately he showed a worried expression.

'I think this is related to dad. That's it only connection.'

'What?'

'What else would it be? We don't have anything common except for being half siblings.'

'But what would they be talking about?'

'I don't know... but I've already taken this to the police, they're being really serious about this due to his past history.'

I crossed my arms and sighed.

'Dont worry, we're here to protect you, me and Jungkook. I'll tell him about it.'

'Okay... but you need to protect yourself as well.'

'I will don't worry.' He smiled and hugged me.

It was a cute moment for us, although it wasn't long since I found out we were siblings, I feel like we had been siblings since young. 

'Oi!' Our moment was interrupted by someone.

We turned to see a tipsy Jungkook coming out from the house.

Oh God.

'Hands off my girl!' He said and pointed at Hanbin, 'Just because you're her brother doesn't mean you can touch her!'

We both laughed at him as he was so different from usual.

'Oh dear.' Hanbin said.

'You need to help me get him home.'

'Yea I will.'

I sighed and went to Jungkook.

'I'm very angry at you Soey.' He said and touched my nose.

'I know I know. Should we go home now Kookie?'

'Yes. I would like that.' He said as he hicupped.

He's so cute even when he's drunk. Aww I love him so much.

'Come on pal let's go.' Hanbin said and wrapped Jungkook's arm around his shoulder to support him. I did the same and Jungkook suddenly held on really tight.

'You know I love you so much right?' He whispered to me in my ear.

'You know that right? Right?' 

He kept going on and on which was really annoying, but I knew what would shut him up.

'I'll give you a reward if you shut up from now on.' I whispered into his ear, he knew what I was talking about. He suddenly went really quiet and Hanbin was so confused.

'What did you say to him?' He asked.

'Nothing.' I said and laughed to myself.

We reached home soon as we took a cab and I thanked Hanbin for helping me get the idiot home.

As we got home, Jungkook just fell as in my bed on top of my lap. Aww he's so cute and funny. I just went on my phone as I didn't wanna wake him up and ended up falling asleep as well.