021

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

I didn't want to get angry at him, but I really wasn't in the mood.

I walked in front while he followed behind me. We didn't talk what so ever. I kept my hair in my face so my bruises won't be obvious.

I didn't make the effort to talk or to do anything with him, I was only thinking about everything that was going badly in my life.

I was so busy thinking about the problems I didn't even realise that I actually had a temperature. Leaving the house without my coat wasn't helping at all.

I got onto the bus and the y girls started bothering me again.

'Oh wow did you go to a $50 hair salon cuz your hair-'

' off.' I said so bluntly and coldly that they stopped talking, all of them.

I sat in my seat and Jungkook sat down next to me. I looked out the window the whole way. I forgot my earphones so I couldn't listen to music.

Arriving at school, I avoided seeing the boys went straight to the classroom. My face was upset and depressed, but inside, I was just broken.

My head had been hurting since morning but I just ignored it, I was too busy in my thoughts.

As I walked towards the classroom, my vision went blurry. I tried to hold onto something as my legs weren't listening to me and finally they stopped working. And just like that I fainted.

 

I woke up in the medical room. I was facing the wall so I turned around and saw Jungkook lying on the bed opposite mine, sleeping.

I watched him sleep, he looked really peaceful, which made me feel even worse and guilty. I lashed out on him while he tried to help me.

He opened his eyes and looked at me.

'You're awake.' He said and smiled.

'How long was I out for?'

'It's almost the end of lunch now, I got you lunch.'

'Thanks... And sorry for being moody just now...'

'It's okay... I get moody sometimes as well. You should have some food.' He said and took the lid off the lunch box.

'How come you're here, do you feel unwell?'

'Nah I carried you here and just didn't feel like going to class so I just slept.'

I laughed and he tried to feed me the food.

'Say ahhhhh!' He said and put a spoon full of rice into my mouth.

'I just love school food so much.' I said and fed myself as I was actually really hungry.

'I also helped put healing cream onto your bruises.'

'You've done so much for me I don't even know how to thank you...'

'You can treat me for a meal!'

'Fine... But don't expect too much I don't even have that much money.'

'Yeah!' He celebrated and I laughed at how silly he looked.

Although I was really down but somehow Jungkook always manages to cheer me up and make me forget about  my problems.

Jungkook went to training and I followed him again to help him with his fitness exercises.

Jimin came over with Taehyung when they saw me.

'Are you okay?' Jimin asked with concern and I nodded.

'Yea I'm fine now after hours of sleep.' I said and smiled cheekily.

'You're so lucky. It was so boring today in class I fell asleep twice.' Taehyung said and pouted.

'Aww poor you... You better get back couch is staring at you guys.' I said and they left as couch was actually giving them death stares.

Again I held onto his feet so he did sit ups. 

'What do you wanna have then?' I asked.

'Hmmm... I don't know, I need to make a good decision I don't wanna waste this opportunity.' He said as he got up and our faces were only inches apart. It was like time had stopped and it was just us staring into each other's eyes.

I moved away first as couch blew his whistle from a far to the other athletes and Jungkook continued doing his sit ups.

'Come on you're almost on 200!' I said and cheered him on.

'Urghh!' His face was all red and he was sweating a lot.

'...199... 200! Well done!' I said and handed him a towel to wipe off his sweat.

Soon training was over and we got onto the bus, walking pass the y girls, I could hear them gossiping about me fainting.

'She obviously fainted on purpose!'

'Yea and did you see, apparently there were bruises on her face!'

I regretted not bringing my earphone as I wanted to block them out so much.

I looked towards the window to take my mind off.

Suddenly I felt a pair of headphones being put on my ears and the music playing was really peaceful and calm.

I looked at Jungkook and he just smiled at me. I was so shy that I started blushing.

Not the best time to blush ever...