030

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

I woke up and I was lying on my bed (kinda of sitting up) and me and Jungkook's beds were still right next to each other from last night. Jungkook wasn't in his bed.

I sat up and ruffled my long wavy hair, then I remembered my arm was fractured when I saw the cast on my right arm, ing hell.

I'm right handed which makes thing so much better. The school had noticed me that I can use a laptop or something or just get a friend to help me. The person who drove the van is also seriously injured so the police are investigating the case.

I looked at the clock and it was 10 in the morning. 

The door opened and Jungkook walked in, his hair was wet and he was ruffling it. His hospital garment wasn't done up properly so I could see his chest.

'I took a shower lol.' He said and smiled.

I smiled softly as well and after him the nurse came in with breakfast.

She pulled a stand out so she could pr the meal in front of me.

'Eat a lot ok?' The nurse said kindly and walked out.

We ate our meals in silent as we were both tired.

The doctor came in a few minutes later and said Jungkook could be discharged today. He looked a bit disappointed in a way but I didn't give much . His mum came to pick him up later and dropped off some fresh fruits for me.

 

-

 

After a few days I got discharged from the hospital, Jungkook was discharged before me but he still came to visit with the other boys. Of course my mum never came visit.

Jin came to pick me up because my mum wouldn't and Taehyung and Suga tagged along as well.

'Careful.' Sugar said and held onto me as I stumbled with my still slightly swollen ankle.

'Thanks.'

'I heard they both confessed.' Jin whispered to me, 'Don't worry only I know about this.'

'How do you even know this?'

'I have my ways.' He said and gave me a creepy look.

'So what?' I said and looked annoyed.

'Nothing~' He said and smirked.

'You're so annoying...'

The three of them bought me a drink and Suga drove back home and said goodbye as I said my mum wouldn't be happy to have guests when she doesn't even like me.

'Noona you're finally back!' Zelo ran to me when I arrived and hugged me.

'I missed you too!' 

I went to my room and looked at my phone for the first time in ages.

The first thing I saw was a text from an anonymous, my heart stopped for a second.

 

You're mine. Only I can protect you, stay away from them. Tell them about me and they're dead.

 

I froze as I read the message, what is going on? I didn't mind him torturing me but my friends? I can't let that happen.

I decided to delete the message and just take a shower to relax.

 

The next morning I woke up really early despite not being able to sleep last night.

I told the boys they didn't have to come pick me up as I felt bad for making them come all the way and I was scared the stalker was gonna hurt them.

I went out as I was ready early and Jungkook was waiting there, leaning against the wall.

'Hey.' He said shyly like usual.

'Hey.' I said and we both started walking.

My ankle was much better now but I still have a cast on my arm. Due to that, Jungkook offered to carry my bag for me, I didn't refuse as I didn't want to seem stubborn and after make a fool of myself.

The journey to school was a bit quiet, we did talk a bit but it wasn't like before. These were only friendly chats, there was something awkward about everything.

We arrived school and met the boys in the locker area.

When Jimin saw me, he smiled brightly and started talking to me. Jungkook was standing next to me and somehow i could feel the jealousness inside him as he looked at me and Jimin having a conversation.

'Should we go to lessons then?' Jimin asked and put his arm around my shoulder.

'Sure.' I said.

As I observed Jimin, he looked back at Jungkook's direction and smirked. Oh wow.

I felt bad for Jungkook as he seemed a bit upset this morning as he wasn't as talkative but I just didn't know what to do.

I kind of moved my shoulder to tell Jimin to get his arm off my shoulder and so he did. I walked alone to class as I just couldn't deal with them both, they followed behind me like little ducklings but from a far.

As I approached my classroom, some of the swimming girls came out and stood in front of me, blocking the way.

They had their arms crossed and their y faces glared at me.

'Now that you seduced Jin oppa, you're gonna seduce Jimin and Jungkook oppa as well?' One of the girls said.

'If you think you're gonna do this and get away with it, you're wrong. We're gonna make your life difficult.'

'Do whatever you want I don't care.' I said cooly as I wasn't in the mood for more annoying stuff.

'They were right when they said you were a sharp one.'

'What, you scared?' I said.

'Why you little-' She shouted and raised her hand but was stopped.

'Don't mess with my girl.'