048

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

Despite being distant with other people, I just didn't have a problem with Jungkook. His touch, his everything was comfortable, he makes me feel safe and relaxed. 

I love him so much, I would do everything for him. All he had done for me, I feel like I'll never be able to pay him back.

It was Friday night so Jungkook and I had a lazy night and ordered pizza. When it was just me and him, I would always forget what had happened to me a few weeks back, even though it was so traumatising. Being with him makes me forget about everything.

'Ahh!' He said and fed me a piece of pizza, I ate it and smiled.

I was wearing an oversized T-shirt and shorts and he was just wearing a quite see through tank top and some shorts.

After eating we just sat on the sofa and talked while holding hands.

'I'm so thankful I met you. My life was just so... boring and pointless without you.' I said, truthfully. It was the first time we had a seriously heart to heart talk.

'Me too. At first I thought meeting you would ruin me and Jennie's relationship, but after all I was meant for you.' He said and smiled.

The moment was so romantic and nice. Time seemed to have stopped around us and we just stared at each other. We both knew we loved each other, even though it hadn't been long since we were together. It was just so different... It wasn't just a typical teenage I like you thing, this is real. You know you love someone when you would do anything for them, when the first thing you think about in the morning, is them.

After seconds of us staring at each other, we both leaned in and kissed each other. He held my face as I held onto his shirt. The romantic kiss then turned into a passionate one. He deepened the kiss as he pulled me closer by holding my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our bodies were literally an inch away from each other's.

We finally pulled apart and Jungkook gave me the look, we then both knew what we were both thinking about. I nodded and he knew I was ready for it.

He pulled me into a kiss again as he held my body while my hands took off his shirt to expose his defined body and toned abs.

'Getting impatient here?' He said and smiled.

'Yah.' I said and frowned.

'I was just kidding.' He said and chuckled.

He got up from the sofa and scooped me up bridal style and carried me into my room. As he placed me on the bed he got on top of me and continued the kiss. He started undressing me as well and the night went on as you would imagine.

 

-

 

This was part of the few nights when I didn't have a nightmare. I slept so well I slept till late, unlike usual when I would be woken up by a nightmare.

But that wasn't the best thing about waking up, but seeing Jungkook next to me.

He wasn't awake and I didn't want to wake him up, so I just went for a shower.

I just washed my body and dry shampooed my hair before I put some shorts and an oversized top on again. My long hair was annoying when I wash it so I don't often do so. As I was brushing my teeth, Jungkook came in and hugged me form behind.

'Good morning Soey~'

'Good morning Bunny.'

He just looked so much like a bunny when he was half awake.

'I don't look that much like a bunny do I?'

'You do kind of.'

'Whatever.'

He just rested his chin on my shoulder and continue hugging me from behind.

'If you're tied go back to sleep.' I said and touched his face.

'Nah~ I wanna see my baby's face more.' He said and kissed my cheek. I giggled as I put toothpaste on his face.

'Yah~' He said lazily and didn't move.

'Common I'll cook breakfast.'

 

'What happened back then when you had a panic attack?' Jungkook asked me as we went out on a date, even though we lived with each other.

'I just...' I was thinking if I should tell him the truth, but I didn't want him to worry.

'I just had a flashback that's all...'

'I was worried sick...'

'Sorry...'

'It's okay. But if there's anything, just tell me.'

'Okay...'

He held my hand tighter after that as we walked to the cinema. We chose to watch a scary movie since last time it got all ruined by Rose.

'I'm not scared.' I said as he hid behind his arm.

'Are you sure? You seem really scared.' He said and laughed at me.

'No no I'm not...'

'Rah!'

'!'

The people in the cinema looked at us when I screamed when the scary bit hadn't even come on.

' you...'

'Sorry!' Jungkook said and laughed.

Somehow I felt we were bring watched, but I don't know if it was just my conscious...