053

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

'I have a headache...' Jungkook said as he looked half awake, his hair messed up and his face looking uncomfortable.

'You drank too much yesterday.' I said as I cooked him soup for his hangover.

'I can't even remember stuff clearly.' 

'Don't drink that much next time then.' 

'I do though remember what you promised me.' He smirked and hugged me from behind.

'I only said it to make you shut up, you should've seen yourself, you were a mess.' I said and chuckled.

'That's not fair, you promised.~' He said and pouted.

I turned around and kissed his lips as I held his face with one hand. It lasted for about 10 seconds and I purposely moved away from him. As I pulled away he followed my face. I smirked and turned from him and kept cooking the soup.

'Yah... Stop teasing me...'

'You fault for getting drunk. Hanbin and I had to carry you back idiot.' I said and finally poured the soup into a bowl.

'I'd rather have you instead of the soup though...' He said as I turned around and handed him the bowl.

'I'd rather not, just in case you end up throwing up on me.' I said and laughed, 'Try again when you won't suddenly unexpectedly throw up on me.' 

'Fine...' He said and pouted as he took the bowl and went to sit on the dining table.

I took an apple and had it for breakfast, Jungkook was quieter than usual, I guess he's hangover is quite bad. I went up to him and gave him some pills for his headache as well as som water.

'Thanks...' He said and smiled softly.

I his hair and smiled.

'Maybe you should get drunk everyday, you're less annoying when you have a hangover.' I joked.

'You're so mean~ You're becoming like me.' He said.

'I'm guessing you don't wanna go out today since you're tired?'

'Yea... let's just netflix and chill?' He asked and gave me a creepy face.

I gave him a look.

'You're so annoying.'

'I'm sorry~' He said and came to hug me and swing me from side to side.

I didn't reply to pretend I was mad.

'I'm sorry Soey!'

I crossed my arms.

Jungkook then suddenly attacked me by kissing my face. I gave him an angry look and he just smiled at me. 

'I love you~' He said and hugged me tighter, 'I won't let go until you kiss me back.'

I stared at him and perked his lip.

'Happy?' I said and still stared at him angrily.

'Yes.' He said and smiled in satisfaction.

He suddenly hugged me even tighter and lifted me up.

'Yah what are you doing?!' I said as he lifted me towards the sofa.

He didn't say a thing and sat on the sofa, making me sit on his lap. He held me by my waist now and I just stared at him, but couldn't help but smile.

'It's a Saturday... I just want some fun~' He said and kissed my forehead.

'Yah yah fine... You're so annoying...' 

'I love you~~~~' He said and smiled brightly. He's such an annoying teenager... He's always like this, so cheeky and cocky.

He kissed and massaged my lips. He pulled my body closer to his as he deepened the kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands moved up and down around my body. Soon he started kissing my neck, and I started to take off his shirt. After his shirt was off, he lifted me up, holding my thighs. I held onto his neck again as he put me on top of the table. He then took off my shirt as his kisses continued.

 

I admit, it was too early for this, but he's so annoying.

'I'll go get us some lunch, what do you want?' I said as he was lying on the bed, shirtless.

'I want you.' He said and smiled cheekily again.

'Yah I'm seriously what do you want?'

'I feel like pizza. Thanks babe.' He said as he kissed my cheek.

'Yea yea.' I said and kissed him back.

I was gonna walk out with shorts and just a t shirt but Jungkook made me put on a hoodie and some trousers even though it was 20 degrees outside. It took me about half an hour to order and pick up the pizza and soon I was on my way home. 

'Jungkook I'm back!' I said as I went into the house. But no one replied.

'Jungkook?' I called out again, he usually replies right away. I checked the toilet, the bedroom, and the kitchen, but he wasn't anyway. Where is he?

I went to the living room again and looked around. What surprised me was what was on the back on the door.

'What the ...' I whispered to myself as I read what was on it.

 

It's my turn, but this time, I'll hurt what's yours, instead of you.

 

It was painted in red, just like the letters. 

'Jungkook!' I screamed.

He wasn't anywhere, no no no, this can't happen. No Jungkook, not my Jungkook. 

I immediately called his mobile. My heart was beating so quickly as the phone was ringing.

'Please pick up please pick up...' I said and bit my nails.

The ringing finally stopped, that means he picked up.

'Jungkook?' I literally shouted into the phone.

But my heart broke, when a voice spoke. It wasn't his, and it was a girl.

'Looking for what's yours? Then come to the place written on your door.' The phone then was cut off.

My phone rang immediately after that. It was Hanbin. I quickly picked up.

'She took my sister.'