055

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

'I'll go and attack her and you can release them from the room. Got it?' Hanbin whispered to me.

'I don't think she's that careless though, I feel like she knows we're gonna do something like this.'

'Just trust me on this one okay? We don't really have any other choice.' 

I nodded and took the remote.

'So, have you decided who's gonna be the sacrifice yet?' The girl smiled and tilted her head creepily.

'Now!' Hanbin said and he rushed to the girl, I ran to the room and tried to unlock the door. I looked back at Hanbin and he was struggling with the girl, surprising had a lot of strength.

I hurried and successfully opened the door and unlocked Hanbyul first as she was closer to the door. After a good minute I unlocked her straps and took her down from the chair, her body seemed so cold...

I then moved on to Jungkook's straps. I looked back to check on Hanbin and the girl and saw her stabbing him with a needle, soon, he fell over, unconscious.

I quickly unstrapped jungkook from the chair but I just leant him on the chair first as I didn't have time to move him completely.

I turned around and immediately she was right behind me trying to get on top of me, with a needle in her hand. kkkk.

I saw this coming so immediately held her hand, with her other hand I held her so she couldn't punch me. I thought my kicks were my only advantage since I run they have more muscles. So I saw my chance and kicked her hardline the stomach, she immediately fell backwards.

I ran to get her needle out of her hand but she squeezed tightly so I couldn't get it, she tried to get up but i pinned her to the ground with my legs and my body weight on her. I had no choice so I decided to bite her so I might be able to the needle out of her hand.

She finally released her hand but when I tried to get the needle she bit me back and I immedaitely just threw the needle away to outside of the room, where Hanbin was.

She got angry and pushed me quickly to get out but I pulled her back by grabbed her hair. Seeing this as an opportunity I pinned her to the ground again and punched her face, when she tried to get up I pushed her back down by punching her face even harder.

After punching her even though my fist were starting to hurt, she seemed to have been knocked out. I got up quickly so I could move Jungkook so he wouldn't be near the chair. Suddenly, she stabbed the needle in my arm, but before she could inject anything, I pushed her away and took the needle out. , she had already injected a bit.

Despite this I squeezed everything in the needle out and threw it away.

'That was my only one left!' She screamed and rushed towards me like a bull. I held her but she kept pushing me, because I had already used some energy punching her I was starting to get tired. She successfully pushed me and locked me on the wall while she punched me in the face and kicked me in the stomach.

The effects of the needle was starting to kick in and I was losing my conscious quickly.

After she had beaten me badly I fell to the ground. I couldn't move any limp now as the effect has taken over me, I laid on the ground not able to do anything.

She smirked as she saw me like this and went out to grab the remote.

'So I guess he'll be the sacrifice.' She said and smirked from far away.

No, no please no. 

But it was too late, she had already pressed the button. I could see Jungkook's body shake faintly because of the electric chair and my heart broke into pieces. Again, because of me, he's hurt, now he's probably gonna die.

.

Please save him, even though if I die, I don't mind, as long as he lives, I'm fine with it...

My vision started dimming but before I out I saw the policemen getting in the knocking her out. They're too late, Jungkook's already hurt.

If they arrived even one second earlier...

My vision out after the girl was knocked out.

 

-

 

I woke up in a hospital room, but the first thing I could think about is Jungkook. i sat up and found I was in a room on my own. I got up and immediately went out my room, wanting to find Jungkook.

'Soo...' Jimin saw me walking out of the room but I just walked pass him.

He walked in fron tof me to stop me.

'I need to find Jungkook.' 

'Jisoo...' He said and held me but I tried to get free.

'Jisoo!' He said loudly and I finally stopped.

'What?' I asked, 'He's okay, right?'

He looked at me seriously and I started tearing up.

'He's in a coma. And the doctor said he's very unlikely to wake up.'