027

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

'I don't know about this Jin... It feels wrong.' I said after he told his plan of using jealousy to get Jungkook to forgive me.

'Trust me Ji I'm like the matchmaking god.' He joked and winked.      

'Fine but I still don't get how that'll will work...'

'Just leave the work to me and follow my lead.' He said and smiled evilly.

Oh god I know that face every time he has a plan he makes the same face. Hopefully he knows what he's doing cuz I have a bad feeling about this.

'What was your argument about anyways?'

That made me recall about the stalker which gave me chills down my spine.

'Eh it wa-was nothing. Just a small thing.'

'Come on I'll give you a ride home.' He said as we walked to his motorcycle.

The motorcycle was parked next to the bus stop and from a distance I saw Jungkook seeing me get on Jin motorcycle and then looked away.

'Maybe I should take the bus...' I said to Jin.

'No I'll give you a ride, I bet he'll still be jealous anyways so it'll be awkward for both of you.'

Jin did have a point so I gave in. I got on and hugged his waist as he drove on.

 

'Thanks for the ride.' I said and smiled as I gave him back his helmet.

'No problem. I'll pick you up tomorrow morning as well.' He said and smiled.

'You don't have to-' 

'I might as well, besides, I need to pass here to get to school anyways.'

'Okay see you tomorrow then!' I said and waved.

I was already in a down mood, and getting home just ruined my day. As I walked in, I saw a pair of shoes and they belonged to my mum.

Great...

'Oh are you back.' Mum came out from the kitchen.

'...'

'Noona!' Zelo said as he ran out from his old room.

Tears fell from my eyes as I hugged him.

'I... I thought...'

'I missed noona so much!' He said and hugged me tighter as I picked him up.

Mum watched me and Zelo's reunion with her arms crossed. Can't she not see Zelo actually wants to see me? Why can't she just at least look happy for once?

'He got released from the hospital today and I'm staying for a while until he recovers fully.'

'Look...' I said and mum looked annoyed already, 'Please can we just live together in civil, don't do it for me, do it for Zelo.' 

Mum actually looked surprised and for some reason not in a bad way.

'Whatever, but you better look well after him.' She said and went into the kitchen.

 

I played lego with Zelo while watching TV.

'The doctor said it was a miracle for me to wake up! They said I was special!' Zelo said excitedly.

'Really!' I said and smiled. I couldn't hide how happy I was, Zelo is actually alive.

'Noona noona! Look!' He said and showed me his lego piece he made, 'Noona why are you crying?'

I wiped my face and realised tears were coming down my face, I was too happy.

I hugged Zelo tightly again and didn't want to let him go. At least now a bit of my problems have been revived.

 

In the morning I woke up later as Jin was picking me up. It seemed like a nice day, I had a lie in and Zelo is back home. Everything seemed to be going better.

'Morning icey.' Jin said as I walked out of my building.

'Morning!' I said cheerfully.

'Someone's happy today...' He said in surprise to my cheerfulness despite the early hour.

He drove us to school and as per usual everything went the same. Girls ed about me, boys gave me y looks, Jungkook ignored me. Nothing that I wasn't expecting.

I felt bad about Jin for driving me home and to school and everything so I decided to take the bus. He said he was convenient for me but I knew it wasn't. Although Jungkook was still mad at me, being next to him just makes me happy.

I was the first one to be on the bus and people started entering. Jungkook was wearing his headphones and he seemed shocked that I was taking the bus.

I just stared out the window and enjoyed the view as usual. And then it happened.

It was too quick, no one could react. I saw it coming before anyone else though.

At a junction the school bus drove on as the green light was on. As I was looking out, a van was speeding in our direction. At first I thought it was going to slow down, but it didn't.

'Watch out!' I hugged Jungkook's body from the side so my back was facing where the van was coming from.

And crash. The bus flipped to the other side and everyone fell over. There was a sharp pain in my back and a ringing noise in my ear. 

When I opened my eyes, everything was blurry as the dust flew around. I was lying on top of Jungkook and he seemed to have out.

The pain was so bad I couldn't stop myself from crying. Everyone seemed injured and some had out. One of my hands were below Jungkook's head so it protected him from a cracked head.

I tried to cry out for help but I had lost my voice.

After a while, I could hear sirens and the fire fighters came and cut the bus open.

A paramedic came to me and asked if anywhere was extremely painful.

'I can't feel my arm...'