012

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

 

I ended up falling asleep again as I closed my eyes to pretend to sleep. 

When I woke up again, I was on Jungkook's back again as he carried me to our building. It was really comfortable on his back.

'You awake?' He asked.

'Nooooo....' I said in a lazy tone.

'You know you were drooling just now.' He said and laughed.

'Was I?!' I asked, embarrassed.

'Just kidding, you weren't. But you look really funny when you're sleeping. Your eyes were half open.' He said and sniggered.

'Yah!' I said and hit his shoulder.

We entered the elevator and he rested me on one of the hand bars in the elevator.

'You tired?' I asked, feeling guilty.

'Just a bit, this is a good workout.' He said and breathed heavily.

We left at my floor and I told him where I lived, I got my keys and opened the door. He let me down on my couch and sat next to me to rest.

'Thanks for carrying me, it was fun.' I said and laughed.

'For you, not for me.' He said and caught his breath.

'You better head back, your parents will be worried.'

'Yea, I should go, my mum is properly gonna tell me off when I go back.' He said and laughed.

'See you tomorrow!' He said and left.

I was starting to enjoy his company. It takes quite long for a person to get close with me but for some reason I felt comfortable with him really quickly.

I was really tired although I slept for ages so i immediately went to sleep after my shower. When I said immediately, I actually mean it this time, and I actually fell asleep.

 

-

 

The next morning I woke up and I couldn't walk properly because of my ankle. I could walk, but I look really weird doing it.

I purposely went out early as I knew I was really slow. As I walked out the door, a figure was leaning against the wall. I turned around to see Jungkook looking back at me.

I was really surprised when I saw him and he made me jump a little.

'Morning idiot.' He said.

'Isn't too early for you to diss me? Why are you standing out here anyways?'

'I thought you would need some help so I came to pick you up.'

'Aww how sweet. I wish I had a boyfriend that nice. Except for the fact that I don't want a boyfriend.'

He held my arm as I limped and we talked.

Getting on the bus extra early, we were the first ones there.

'Oh yea, Jennie phoned me yesterday.'

I felt a bit angry for some reason when he said it, maybe it's the fact that Jennie was being quite unreasonable to him after all. 

After that night with me and him talking, he opened up to me about him and Jennie. He asked me advice and everything.

'What did you talk about?'

'She wants us to get back to together.'

'What did you say?'

'I said I wasn't ready to get hurt again, so I'm gonna wait and think about it.'

'What do you think though?'

'I don't know. I did love her, but she broke my heart and if she did it once, she might do it again. I don't trust her completely so I'm not sure about it.'

'I think you should at least be civil with her at school or it would be really awkward.'

'Yea.'

We changed the topic as the bus left the stop. We laughed and talked about random . We got close in such a short period of time, I really enjoy his company now.

We arrived at school and as usual we walked to my locker to collect my books first, and then to his. We met the other boys on the way and they immediately ran to me as they saw me limping.

'What happened?' Taehyung asked nervously as the other boys looked at me with wide eyes.

'It's nothing, I just tripped while running so I twisted my ankle.' I said. They looked more relived after but they still seemed really concerned.

'Yah you little you better take good care of her and walk her home and make sure nothing happens to her!' Namjoon said as he jokingly pointed at Jungkook. They laughed as Namjoon looked at Jungkook with flaming eyes.

We walked to the classroom as they asked me about Jennie.

'What's up with you and Jennie?' Jin asked.

I explained everything and the boys grew annoyed at Jennie.

'How can she do this? She's acting so weird...' Suga said.

We walked into the classroom and Jennie and Jimin was already there, sitting next to each other. I went to sit in Jennie's old seat again. Jimin is now next to me with a gap in between and on my other side was Jungkook.

It was really awkward, Jimin greeted us and talked to us but Jennie didn't, all she did was sit in her seat with her arms crossed.

'What happened to your ankle?' Jimin asked when he first saw me.

I explained again to him and he looked really worried.

'It's nothing you don't have to be so worried.'

The teacher came soon and the lesson started with an extra awkward atmosphere.

 

It was soon lunch and Jimin and I went and talked about Jennie. The fact that she's been acting weird.

'Yea she's been really clingy to me lately but she didn't tell me much about your argument.'

'I think I'm just gonna not talk to her for a bit for her to clam down a bit.'

We walked to get our food and saw Jungkook walking in our direction. I waved at him and he waved back.

Suddenly, as I walked towards jungkook, something bumped into me with great force and of course with my bad ankle I fell to the ground. I looked up to see Jennie coincidentally falling into Jungkook's arms.

And Jungkook didn't look impressed.