051

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

Rose approached me and Lisa along with the y swimming girls. I moved back as I felt how intimidating they were, I didn't want trouble.

'Well well well, look who we have here. The cinderella and the Thai freak, what a weird combination.' Rose said and crossed her arms.

I moved back even more and then felt Lisa's grip on my arm. She gave me a look and nodded, telling me it was okay and that she's gonna take care of it.

'Do you guys have nothing better to do then bullying people? You sure do have a sad life.' Lisa said, defending us.

'Ohh we have a spicy one here! Well you glad that now you've moved schools that people won't talk about your parents? Too bad, I'm gonna make sure people here talk about it even more.'

Lisa's face immediately flushed, but she stayed strong, to protect me.

'Oh please, is that your best move? I'm used to it dear, nice try.' She said and sasses Rose hard.

Rose's face went red this time, even redder than Lisa's.

Without saying a word, Rose and her friends retreated. Lisa immediately tried to distract me from her blushed face but changing the topic. I wanted to ask her about it but it seemed like she wasn't ready to talk about it, so I just left it for now.

I wondered what was wrong with her parents, I wanted to know more so I could care about her, as she had already been a great friend to me, i wanted to do the same to her.

 

It was the end of school and Jungkook wanted me to watch his basketball match, so I went with Jimin and Jin. Taehyung was playing with him as well as he recently joined the team.

It was against some team called IKON, what a weird name lol.

I sat next to Jimin and Jin was on my other side, we all sat on the stand next to the court. To my surprise, there were a hell lot of fangirls there, a lot more than I thought there would be.

Half of them cheered for Jungkook's team and the other half for IKON.

Some girls saw Jimin and Jin and approached them, flirted with them. I just sat there and watched Jungkook the whole time. God he looked so good playing basketball. He soon became sweaty and looked even hotter.

'OMG Jungkook is so hot!' One of the girls shouted.

'I'm gonna ask him out later!' Another girl said and her friends started screaming.

I gave them death stares and Jimin and Jin laughed at me when they noticed.

Jungkook's team was losing by a few points and the whistle blew to announce it was half time. Jungkook started walking in our direction and the fangirls started screaming. One of them ran all the way to him.

'Oppa please can I take a picture with you?' She said and smiled. He looked at her with a plain face.

'Sorry I don't like taking pictures, and my girlfriend is waiting.' He said and kept walking. The girl immediately looked disappointed.

He then made his way to me and held me by my waist.

'Yah people are watching, I don't want those girls to kill me.' I said as I wiped his sweat with a towel after giving him a bottle of water.

'You're telling him to stop yet you're wiping his sweat, that's hypocritical.' Jin said and laughed.

'Yah just shut up you're just jealous cuz you don't have a girlfriend yet.' I said and stuck my tongue out.

I felt the fangirls all getting jealous and yet again appreciating Jungkook's sweaty look. Thank god not all of them were staring at me.

'I don't care if they're watching though. I can do whatever I want.' Jungkook said and ruffled my hair. His smile was like an angel's, so innocent and cute.

'Yah your hands are sweaty, ew.' I joked.

'Ha.' He cupped my face with his hands and squashed my face, 'You're so cute.'

I frowned which made him laugh.

'Earth to Jisoo and Jungkook. Can you guys even hear us?' Jimin said and waved.

'What?'

'Your coach is telling you to go back.'

'Ok I'll see you later Ji.' He said and kissed my forehead, which made the fangirls all scream. He waved and returned to his match.

'She's so lucky to have him as a boyfriend!'

I know right.

The match started again as the whistle blew and the match was so intense as Jungkook's team finally caught up. It was literally so intense that I was holding onto Jimin's sleeve the whole time.

'Ahhhh I can't look...' I said as the match was 2 minutes left. Jungkook's team was literally a point behind.

'They're gonna win, or else I lose 5 dollars to Jimin.' Jin said and frowned.

'Wait you guys are betting?' 

'Yea and it looks like I might be making some cash today.' Jimin said and smirked.

It was the most stressful 2 minutes of my life. No one had had the chance to shoot but then someone on the IKON team pushed over someone and there was a penalty shot. Classic huh.

And of course if they make it in then Jungkook's team will win.

It was so tense, everyone was watching.

It was the moment when everyone went quiet, even the girls.

The shooter took a deep breath and threw the ball.

The ball flew in mid air, it was like time was slowing down.

Then it hit the board, and bounced onto the ring.

Round and round it goes...

'Goal!'