017

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

We went to his house and I got changed into the clothes I got, a tight and white t-shirt and a pair of blue ripped jeans. 

We watched tv while eating our pizza and laughed at how cheesy the drama was. I never watch tv cuz all the dramas are really cheesy and predictable. 

'I swear you look so much like that women on tv!' He said and pointed at the actress.

'No I don't! She has mono lids and I have double lids!' I claimed.

We finished our pizzas really quickly but we weren't full yet.

'Should we go get desert?' Jimin said.

'Yea I want something sweet.'

As we were about to go out, I remembered I forgot to buy a hoodie or jacket to keep me warm.

'Can I borrow one of your hoodies?' I said as I went into his room as he was putting his shoes on.

'Yea sure!'

I took his favourite iconic grey supreme hoodie and wore it cuz I liked it as well. It was actually a present from me to him from like a year ago.

I also bought some cheap sneaker so I wouldn't have to wear my school shoes, there were just plain white.

We went to a cafe and had a waffle with ice cream. It was so freaking goodddddd.

As we had nothing to do, we decided to walk around the streets as there was a lot of street performances and food. It was really crowded.

The street performances were really interesting, some people were dancing and singing. We looked around and form a far there was a really loud crowd. We walked there and there was a 'acrobatic' battle going on with some teenagers.

Jimin got really excited as he watched and soon he joined in.

He did flips and which looked really amazing and I was so surprised as well. As he flipped his top went up and showed his abs, the girls immediately fell in love with him.

It was getting late and Jimin decided to leave, he was approaching me when some girls went up to him.

'Oppa, do you wanna come with us to get food?' They were really pretty but he immediately rejected.

'Sorry I'm going with my friend.' He said and came to me.

He put his arm around my shoulder and we walked home.

We were really tired when we reached home so we decided to go to sleep cuz we still had school tomorrow. 

 

I slept really well as I slept on Jimin's king sized bed that night. His bed was so big whenever we had a sleepover with everyone we could all fit on his bed.

'Yah wake up Jisoo we're gonna be late other wise.' He said and woke me up.

'Okok...'

I was just wearing an oversized top and shorts for pyjamas as it was really comfortable.

We had cereal for breakfast and got ready for school.

'You got everything?' Jimin said before we went out.

'Yea I packed everything.'

We were going to Jungkook's after school as it was Friday so we won't be coming back.

'Let's go!' I said and we left for school.

 

-

 

After hours of training (me sitting around ordering Jungkook to do more sit ups), we all gathered and left for Jungkook's house. We took the public bus cuz everyone was coming together. Jungkook walked behind me and helped me get on the bus.

He held my arm and lifted me to get on the bus.

I walked to the back and sat down, Jungkook followed and sat next to me.

The others came and sat in front of us and next to us.

'I bet Hoseok's gonna get drunk first tonight.' Suga suggested.

'No! Namjoon is! He's such a lightweight.'

'Okok, let's just all get drunk!' Taehyung said and everyone laughed.

The bus was starting to get crowded and people had to stand.

An old couple came in and me and Jungkook immediately stood up to let them have our seats. Before we could walk back near to where we sat, we were blocked off by the people who got in. Some people stood in front of us and covered the boys so i couldn't see them. We had no choice but to stand.

Jungkook was tall enough to reach for the handles above but it was too crowded for me to hold ono anything.

The bus was really shaky and the driver wasn't that great at driving so I kept falling into everyone. Jungkook noticed and wrapped his arm around me so I wouldn't fall.

His face was really near to mine as more people got on and pushed in.

I was so close I could smell his cologne again.

It was kind of awkward but luckily we arrived at our stop really soon and we all got off.

'I couldn't even breath in there, it was so crowded!' I said.

'Thank god we're out of there now!' Taehyung said.

Jungkook bought all the food in advance so we just went straight to his house.

'We're gonna get so fat...' Jimin said after he heard how much food Jungkook bought.

'Jisoo-' Jungkook said from behind me and held onto my arm.

I turned around and looked at me.

'Hmm?'

He pulled me so I was walking next to and slightly behind him.

'What's wrong-'

'Nothing.'

And then I saw my mum walking towards our direction. Luckily Jungkook pulled me so she didn't see me.

After 5 minutes of walking, we arrived at Jungkook's house and we all treated like it was our house and sat everywhere.

'Let's get fat!!!!'

 

A/N: I'm sorry it's been quite boring in these few chapters but I promise there's something big coming up! Thank you for reading! I love you all ^.^