001

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

Beep beep beep...

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock.

Another day of school, yay.

I could not care less about school. Why do I hate school so much?

One, it's boring.

Two, there's too many people.

Three, it's always so noisy.

I go to a sports specialist school. All the people there are the best athletes all over the country, they're practically all training to be future country representatives.

Everyday we would get endless training, it was tiring, especially when we have 5 hour sessions everyday after 4 hours of school. Yep, 9 hours all together.

I got into my uniform quickly and ate an apple for breakfast.

Where are my parents? Well, I never see them, they're always at work. Dad's probably overseas somewhere and mum's just all over the place so I'm not even sure, but I never see her. I swear she literally gets one hour of sleep everyday and leave the house again.

I always get the bus to school, and it's almost the most stressful thing ever, considering I always get car sickness. And there's always annoying people who are loud.

None of my friends get the school bus I get, I always sit at the back alone, no one dares sit there.

I'm kinda of the 'queenka' of the school, so they're scared of me. 

Basically I'm friends with the most popular boys at my school so I automatically became the so called 'queenka'.

I don't try very hard to make friends or meet new people, maybe that's why they find me scary and unapproachable. But some of them are quite y.

As the bus arrived, I went to my usual place and sat down. Everyone basically had a planned seat, everyone goes to the same seats every time. Putting on my earphones, I could feel the y girls staring at me as they entered the bus. I'm used to it. I put my bag on the seat next to me as no one ever would dare sit next to me.

Somehow the girls were so freaking loud that I could hear them through my earphones. Great.

The bus door was about to close when a guy started running, the bus driver scolded him as I saw his angry expression and the guy nervously looked for a seat.

The guy was tall, and very good looking, and somehow familiar...

The y girls started pushing their friends off the seats to offer the guy a seat. I couldn't stop looking at the scene, it was quite entertaining seeing the guy getting more nervous.

Faintly, I heard the driver shouting, 'Just take a seat I'm about to start the bus.'

The guy now looked irritated that the girls were all so annoying, he looked kind of disgusted.

Finally, the guy's eyes met mine, his stare was intense. He was basically signalling me of help, even though I didn't know him.

I didn't want to help him, it was none of my business, but somehow my conscience was taking over me, telling me to be nice, just for once.

If you were the guy you would feel as hopeless as him.

I don't know what got over me but I did lift up my bag from the seat next to me, and the guy quickly sat down next to me.

I immediately looked out the window. My music was loud, but I could hear the guy say quietly.

'Thanks.'

 

The bus ride felt longer than usual as I felt uncomfortable with a bus seat partner for once in my whole life.

We didn't speak or even look at each other throughout the whole ride, not even a greeting.

I didn't ask for his name and he didn't ask for mine.

I wonder if he's new, as I had't seen him around before. Who cares, he'll just be another person who won't matter.

What I was more worried about was him staying this seat. I liked sitting on my own, but now he's here, I felt less comfortable.

After what felt like ages, we arrived at school. The y girls gave me even deadlier stares as I 'snatched' their guy from them. Most of the y girls are from the swimming department, somehow the athletics department and the swimming department hated each other.

Well, Jennie is in the swimming department yet we are still best friends. It's weird.

You can say Jennie is the most beautiful and elegant human being ever. Her body is great and she's really pretty, also has a great personality. She would have loads of boys chasing after her if she weren't taken.

She said she's been dating her childhood friend since 4 years ago, I never got to met him, apparently he's very sensitive to other girls.

Though I didn't really care, nothing really bothered me really. I have a lot of haters from the swimming department, but rather than feeling angry, unlike how Jennie would act if she was me, I never really cared much, I just find them annoying.

Getting off the bus I was greeted by the bright sun hang up in the blue sky. It's such a nice day.

Suddenly, one of my ear piece was pulled out, I looked and Jimin's face was right next to me.

'Good morning ice princess.' He said and smiled.

'Stop calling me that.' I said.

'Why not? It suits you perfectly.' He giggled.

'You're so funny Jimin. Hahaha.' I joked sarcastically.

'I just love the sarcastic you. Stop being so miserable! Come on!' He said and put his arm around me as we walked to school.

We arrived in the classroom and most of the guys had already arrived. Most of my friend are all in the same class, but we're not all in the same sport department.

'There's our girl looking as happy as always!' Jin joked as me and Jimin entered.

'Shut up weird fingers.'

The guys laughed as Jin looked at his hand.

'They're not weird!' He pouted.

I looked for Jennie but she was nowhere to be seen in the classroom. She always arrived earlier than me so I wondered where she was.

'Where's Jennie?' I asked.

'She's just coming I think, said she wanted to meet someone.'

'Speaking of the devil, there she is.'

I looked out and saw Jennie's excited face though the glass windows.

She practically ran in as she dragged a guy with her.

I looked who was so important for her to be that excited when I saw the guy from the bus again.

'Guys, I want you to meet my boyfriend, Jungkook.'