016

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

School went on as usual but sitting next to Jungkook made lessons so much more entertaining.

We laughed at every random thing that occurred and tried to hold in our laughter so the teacher won't notice us.

At one point we managed to throw a pen in Mr. Park's crack, which he didn't even realised. It made us laugh even more. Jimin and the other boys started laughing as well when they saw the pen landing in the teacher's crack.

Jennie looked like she was trying look at me and Jungkook but stopped herself from doing so.l

It seemed like she was jealous.

Lunch time came faster than usual as I was actually having fun and as usual we went for lunch in a group.

I walked between Jimin and Jungkook and we laughed and chatted on the way. I don't need Jennie, the boys are my friends and they'll always be there for me.

Jimin took my tray for me and Jungkook held me as I limped and struggled to walk to our table. The boys surrounded me, some walking in front and some behind, they were worried people would knock over me like Jennie did yesterday. 

We sat down and ate our lunch quickly so we could go out for a walk around the field before training to digest.

I walked slowly behind with Jungkook while the boys went to play catch on the field.

'I wish I didn't twist my ankle or I would go play with them.' I said and pouted a tiny bit.

'I bet you would twist your ankle playing catch anyways.' He said and smiled.

The wind was quite strong and it blew so Jungkook hair looked really nice, I never really realised how good looking he was until recently.

'Is there something on my face?' He asked as I stared at him.

'Hm... no- no...'

He laughed as I stuttered and I felt myself blushing.

'I'm tired, ok?' I said and rubbed my eyes.

'Should we go inside, I'm cold.' Jungkook said and we went inside. 

I was getting cold as well so I went to get a cup of hot chocolate.

'Are they even good? School food always tastes bad.' He asked.

I sipped and enjoyed the hot liquid warming up my body.

'You try then. It's alright but it's cold so.'

Jungkook took a sip and breathed out.

'It's so warm. Nice.' He gave me back my cup.

'Hey you drank so much! There's only half left now!' I said angrily.

'I didn't even drink that much it's not my fault.' He said and ran away.

'Yah buy me another cup!' I said and chased after him.

We both laughed as I couldn't run that quickly and it looked really funny according to Jungkook.

Soon Jungkook went to get changed and I waited outside for him. Some girls walked pass and gave me looks and the boys who walked pass said hi to me. I smiled softly at them and they seemed really excited when I said hi back and smiled.

'You took ages.' I said to Jungkook as he walked out.

'Cuz I waited for Jimin and Taehyung.' He said as them two walked out as well.

'When are you gonna have training again?' Jimin asked.

'Couch told me to at least rest for a week so.'

'I wish I was you, we're doing fitness at the moment.' Taehyung said and pouted.

'Ha! I don't have to do it!' I teased them.

'Couch will probably force you to do double the amount later so just you wait.' Jungkook said and laughed.

I pouted and hit his shoulder.

'Shut up I wasn't talking to you.'

We got on the field and I sat and watched them warm up. After a few laps, Jungkook separated form the others to do personal training like we always do. As we're all doing fitness at the moment so I helped Jungkook do fitness exercises.

'Come on do more!' I ordered.

'It's not as easy as it looks!' He said while doing push ups.

'It is! I do at least 100 everyday!'

I also helped him do sit ups by pressing on his feet for him.

'You're better at sit ups.' I said.

'Of course! I do them to get my six pack!' He joked.

As he kept doing sit ups, the wind blew his shirt slightly and I could see his abs, god they were the most defined six pack I've ever seen.

After a while I got tired so I just sat on his feet while he did sit ups and I went on my phone. My back was facing him.

I got a snapchat from Jimin as he said he was on a break.

I leaned back and took a selfie with Jungkook.

'Yah I look so ugly in it.' He said while continuing to do his sit ups.

I laughed and saved it as a memory and send it to Jimin.

After a few more exercises it was the end of training. I went to find Jimin as I was staying at his tonight. I wasn't bothered to go home and get my clothes cuz my parents are home and I didn't want to see them.

'I'm getting the bus so I'm gonna leave now. See you tomorrow!' Jungkook said and waved.

'Bye!' Me and Jimin both said and waved happily.

'Do you wanna grab takeaway for dinner tonight now?'

'Yea sure, I wanna go get some clothes as well cuz I won't be going home in these few days and I didn't bring anything with me.'

'Okok let's go.'

Jimin lived near school so we walked to the shopping mall near here and went to buy some clothes.

'Omg look there's a person selling frozen yogurt!' Jimin said and pointed.

'Where? I can't see it!' I said.

He held onto my shoulder and pushed me forwards and pointed again.

'There!'

'Let's go!' I said and ran there as I love frozen yogurt.

I bought one and ate it quickly. Jimin came and had a bite of my ice cream.

'It's so good!' Jimin said.

'Isn't it! Mmmmm!'

Then we went to buy some clothes from the clothes shop cuz I wasn't going home so I didn't want to stay in my uniform as I need to wear it.

We then went to get pizza for dinner and went to his house.