020

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

I woke up in the morning as the sunlight shone through the window.

I opened my eyes, thinking I was at hime, but instead of seeing the white ceiling of my room, Jungkook's face was all I could see.

I was so shocked but I stopped myself from screaming as I didn't want to wake him up.

I tried to move but found out that he was hugging my body, one of his arm was hugging my waist, the other just rested on top of my arm.

Why is his sleeping face was attractive and cute?

Aish why am I like this?

Slowly I escaped his embrace and got up. What do I do...? It's so awkward!

My parents should've left by now, maybe I should just go home...

Gathering all my stuff I literally ran out of his house and went to my house, but that was my worst mistake ever. As I rushed into my house, mum and dad was right in front of the door, they seemed like they were about to leave. They were holding their suitcases.

'You little brat, why are you coming home at this time? Did you go out and mess about with boys huh?' Mum said and pulled me so I fell onto the floor.

'Do you know how this puts down our reputation? They were all saying my daughter's a . While you were messing around, do you even know your brother passed away?'

By that, my heart immediately broke. 

'You're just a selfish little er, you better behave yourself and don't make us look bad.' She said after she slapped my face.

'What did you say...?'

'You little...'

'What the did you say?!'

Dad suddenly looked at me with flaming eyes.

'Don't you dare be rude to your mother!' Dad said and slapped me again and then held onto my collar.

'You're not my mum! You never acted like one, don't you dare start talking about selfishness to me!'

Mum suddenly looked really angry and with great force she kicked me onto the ground.

'You little !' She said and started stepping on my as I laid on the floor.

'First you ruin our reputation, now you talk back to me? Who made you so disrespectful!' She said and continued stepped on me. She wasn't holding gin, she kicked and stepped on my violently. I felt like I was going to die if she continued.

My vision was started to go blurry as I started losing consciousness.

'Yah stop now we don't want too much trouble.' Dad said but she ignored.

'She deserves a lesson.'

'I know but what if she tells the neighbours.'

She finally stopped, but before I could hear what she said, I out.

 

-

 

I woke up and found myself lying on the floor, with my body aching and hurting like hell.

I struggled to get up, but managed to by holding onto the sofa as I crawled there with all my strength.

She didn't hurt my leg that badly, just a few bruises, but my arm felt like it had been stabbed loads of times. I couldn't move it properly. I went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. The corner of my mouth was bleeding, that's not all, my eye slightly swollen, a few bruises on my cheeks and a tiny cut just under my eye.

Why did you let her do this to you?

You could've gotten up, but you let her hit you.

Then I remembered what she told me.

Your brother is dead.

She's right about one thing, I am selfish. While I was having fun, I didn't think if him. I can't be called as his sister. I never took proper care of him.

I should be really ashamed.

I decided to have a shower to wash off the pain. But the longer i stayed in the shower, the more depressed I got.

After the shower, I sat on my bed and hugged my legs.

'It's all my fault...'

That night, with all the depressing thoughts, I cried myself to sleep.

 

-

 

The sound of the alarm woke me up the next morning.

'I have to go to school...'  I struggled to get up but got ready despite it was hurting everywhere.

When I went outside, Jungkook was standing there.

'Why didn't you pick up yesterday-'

I tried to hide my bruises with my hair but he turned my head as he held my chin.

'Who did this to you?' He said with an angry tone.

'Let's just go...' I said as I turned to leave but he grabbed my arm and turned me around.

'I asked who did this to you? Did your parent's do this to you?' He said and tried to get into my house.

'Just leave it... They left yesterday. It's fine let's just go.'

'It's not fine.' He said and stared into my eyes. He gently touched my face where the bruises were. I pushed away his hand.

'Let's just go.' I said and he followed behind me.