Conflicts

So Similar Yet so Different

So quiet, so quiet that I heard her thumb scrolling on her display. 

*sneeze* 

 - still quiet -

"Not even a 'bless you'? you sure you were raised by good parents?" Fortunately, I had to stop at the red light and therfore time to give her a sternly gaze. But she didn't really care and kept scrolling on her phone. 
"Do you want to say that my mum is bad after the nice dinner tonight?" I expected her to be angry but she wasn't, it sounded like she didn't care but still wanted to protect her pride. 

' it's a trap' I let my gaze wander  to the road again. 

"N-no nooo, I just mean, isn't it just polite to bless someone?" after a moment of silence she cleared and responded: 
"I don't wish someone the death, isn't this already enough?" She had a point but I found it odd nevertheless. I shrugged it off and we continued to drive in silence. Suddenly I heard something vibrating, I assumed that this was a phone but it wasn't mine since I would've felt it in my pocket. 

"I'm already on my way home, just wait a little bit more." I didn't want to eavesdrop but the person's voice on the other line was quite loud so I had no choice but to listen. 
"When are you arriving? I'm worried you didn't answer my calls. How are you coming home, it's late and I know that you have no car. Don't tell me you took a cab?"

"No, don't worry Baekhyun-ah, someone else is driving me." Oh a boy? 'Her brother maybe' I thought but listened further.

"Someone else? Another man? If yes then tell him to drop you off immediately and I will come by myself and pick you up."

"Aww are you jaelous again, baby? I already said to not worry, it's a girl." She sounded different with him, probably her boyfriend, somehow it made me disappointed in myself that other people got the privilege of not being in my situation..

"Okay get your quickly home, I want my reward for waiting patiently for you and pay attention that she won't touch you." I immediately felt disgusted thinking of what reward he was speaking of, I shook my head already the third time today to get rid off - you know -. 

"She won't but you should worry that I'll touch her." I felt even more disgusted seeing the corner of her lips twitching but immediately returning to the usual expression. 

"You're so mischievous but I like that ms. Kim. Keep going." It gave me goosebumps, just imagining his smirk.

"No I can't, I will see you in a bit baby. Bye" before he could answer she hung up and rested the hand with her phone on her lap and looked outside the window sighing. 

"Was it fun to eavesdrop on my conversation?" My face turned from disgusted to tomato red because of embarrassment. 'How could she know?!' I didn't know what to answer and ended up stuttering.

"I-I d-didn-" she then cut me off 

"You obviously was so don't answer. It was a rhetorical question." I didn't say anything anymore to safe me from the embarrassment. 

"We are here, open the door for me."

"Why would I? you have your own hands." 

"I know but I don't want to touch more than I already did." 

"Ugh." To get her ing smug out of my car. I got out and walked to her side of the car and did as she said. 

"Satisfied? Now get out of my car and pay attention to not touch anymore than you already did." She chuckled what made me more angry than I already am.

"Nice thanks, but you know... It's a little cold and I don't-" 

"HERE MY JACKET DO YOU WANT ANYTHING ELSE MASTER???" I didn't know that I could get that angry but she really made me break out in sweat. 

"Thanks again." I turned around to walk back but I felt someone smacking my .

"YAH!" Still as mad as before she whispered: 

"Sorry, but he's watching." I looked up after she winked at me and met the jaelous gaze from - I assume her boyfriend - I immediately looked away because I felt so guitly. Then she just left without saying good night or whatever. In the car I waited until she reached the door and went in. My father and Mrs Kim wouldn't forgive me if something happened to her. 
-------------
I came home, groaning as loud as I can because this was the most exhausting day of my life. To many ups and downs, to many surprises, to much touching. I couldn't take more so I took a shower and went to sleep. 
------------- 
I woke up with 4 eyes looking down on me 
"AAH." 

"Surprised?" 

"I had enough surprises this week. One more and I'll get a heartattack and just die." 

"Enough surprises? What happened the last days? spill it." 

"I'm not even fully awake Jessica. Stop asking me, I don't know where to begin so please go home." 

"Yuri, do something!" I heard Jessica whispering to her girlfriend. 

"What should I do? You do something!" the latter responded, I slowly opened my eyes, seeing Jessica mouthing 'no ' immediately shutting my eyes again, groaning in displeasure. 

"What's wrong with you?" Yulsic said at the same time and then giving each other high 5. I just sat on the edge of my bed and yawned. 
"Should I bring you guys home on my way to work?" 

"That would be nice , wouldn't it seobang? But we didn't come just so you can drive us home again. We asked ourselves why you act so differently..."

"Me? Acting different?" 
--------
Flashback [YULSIC]

"Don't you think that Tiffany behaves differently these days?"

"You noticed it too? Thank god I'm not the only one, indeed we are girlfriends, babe" Jessica said as she kissed her girlfriends neck. Yuri looked down to her and brought her gf's chin up with one finger and kissed the latter's lips. The kiss grew more wild but was interrupted when Jessica continued: 

"I think it has something to do with that Kim girl"

"What Kim girl?" Yuri said in between her kisses. 

"The first girl *mhm* ever that rejected tiff at *mhm* hyoyeon's, don't you remember?"

"Oh yeah I remember. Let's go and visit tiff."

"She's probably still sleeping. Let's wait a bit" 

"Let's go after this" Yuri said, roaming her hands downwards to cup her girlfriends , patting it. 
-----------

"Yeah we noticed that you often blankly stare in space as if you thought about something real hard." Yuri was right. I thought about many things... it mainly concerned taeyeon. I often asked myself if she was happy, maybe Baekhyun didn't treat her right or something. I barely saw her laughing or smiling. I was curious about her smile since I just got a glimpse of it that last a mere second moreover I remembered that I played a lot with her in the past but not her smile. 

I'm a hilarious person, she should spend more time with me. I would definitely make her smile. 

"You snap again out of it Tiff, get a grip, this is what we mean." 

"I really don't know what you are saying. I'm still tired. Let's eat something and then we can talk."

"Oh yeah food!" Suddenly sooyoung came in my bedroom. 

"How do you all even know my password?"

"We always have to bring you home  when you are super drunk." Jessica responded. 
---------- 
"You still can't cook, why did you insist in making us food when you always fail." Jessica cold heartedly said, stiring in her bowl of ramen.

"I think it's really yummy" the shikshin slurped the noodles faster than Usain Bolt ran in 100m.

"Thanks soo, I just wanted to give it a try to develop my skills by beginning with an easy task." 

"Even ramen she failed." Yuri whispered to Jessica, both giggled.

"I heard that black pearl Yuri." 

"Yah don't call her that!"
----------
I arrived at my  company's building, pressed the 5 in the elevator like always. 
*ding* the door opened. Everyone was busy but they took the time to stare at me nevertheless. I let my gaze wander around, when I stopped by someone whose silhouette was very familiar to me. 
Taeyeon stood at another employees desk and  supported her torso on that girls desk. Both of them looked angry, I assumed that they had a dispute so I confronted them, trying to resolve the problem they had. As I walked to them the female employee that sat on the desk noticed me and giving me a frightened look. 

"Did something happen? You both don't look so happy."

"E-everything is alright Ms. Hwang" 

"No it's not and you know it yubin."

"Ms. Kim tell me what is going on" 

"She stole something from me. I saw her rummaging on my desk as I came back from the restroom."

"Give it back to her yubin-ssi. Is this the kindergarten? GIVE IT BACK TO HER!" 

I felt everyone around us looking to me because I raised my voice what I've never done.

"Okay, but ms hwang, I beg you don't yell at me again, I'm afraid." 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to but this is not the kindergarten so stop being childish." Taeyeon nodded at yubin with her arms crossed. Yubin gave her a little book back. It seemed like a book with many pictures in it because it was very thick and edges of some pictures already peeked outside what gave me an insight to them but I immediately paid the attention again to yubin since it was obvious that taeyeon didn't want anyone to look at it.

"Thanks, now both of you work." 

After I sat down in my seat. I called the security in my office.