Ending of the Third World War

So Similar Yet so Different

"Mhmm you taste good ms. Hwang." I said smirking as I the rest off my fingers. Before I lay next to her I wiped off her juice from my mouth with the back of my hand. She smirked and kissed me to get a taste of herself. 

"You are right, I do taste good." I gave her a light slap on her chocolate like abs but smiled at her cockiness which I really liked. I loved her confidence... she was able to criticize herself and knew what she was able to do or not.

"And..? What do you think ms. Hwang?" I asked as I grazed my finger over her bare peaks.

"What 'what do I think?'?" She asked back. 

"I saw you always making out with girls in Hyoyeon's club and bringing them to your home... So I assume I'm one of hundreds." I said resting my head on her.

"Yeah you are...but do you know...?" She rubbed my waist gently before she spoke up again.

"...I'm not kidding, You are the only one I really loved. And it felt a thousand times better when you do me instead of those gold diggers. You are very special Tae. I'm happy that you forgave me. You did forgive me, right?" She looked at me frowning. I tried hard not to laugh and put on my best poker face. 

"I just wanted to you. Get out." I said serious as I smelled my fingers again. Funny, how broken we were because of those two words just hours ago and here I was, joking about it. 

"Was it at least good?" She responded serious too, apparently she didn't understand my joke. Tiffany pushed me and stood up to take her clothes. Before I said anything I waited for her to put it on in case I started the second round.

"Yeah, it was really good." I came closer but she took a step behind falling back on the couch. I - still in bra and - straddled myself to sit on her lap and adjusted her fringe right. 

"But you didn't answer my question ms Hwang..." She gave a deadly glare with crossed arms refusing to reply.

"Did I do well?" I asked her alluring. 

"Fany baby. Please answer." I whispered in her ear before I kissed her. I gave her light pecks when she decided to answer, she pushed me slightly.

"Don't call me 'Fany baby'." She tried hard to look away.

"You can choose between having with me and me calling you 'Fany baby'. If you answer my question you can have both. Of course you don't have to have with me if you disliked it." I took a strand of her hair and twirled it around my finger. I then looked at her and waited for an answer. 

"What's in it for you?" She asked raising one eyebrow.

"I get to pleasure you and call you Fany baby, what else would be in it for me?"

"Hm." It was still dark in the room and I wanted to look in her face properly so I reached my arm out to the side and searched for the night lamp's switcher. My amusement soon vanished when I saw her injured face again. Everything flooded back what I pushed behind and started to tear up as I let my head fall on her shoulder. 

"Why why why? ...oh this? It's nothing, I'm okay." 

"Okay? Are you kidding me? I will immediately look for that son of a and...ugh!" I was in the brink of destroying everything in the apartment that Baekhyun touched, but Tiffany held me tight and waited for me to calm down.

"Yuri took care of it, don't worry. I didn't die, right? I deserved it, I deserved it for being harsh to you." She loosened her grip on my arms and drew circles with her thumb on my elbow.

"Yeah you didn't die.. Very funny. *slap*"

"Oww what was that for?" Tiffany said rubbing her cheek in pain.

"First, you kicked me out of your house and I don't even know the reason, secondly you broke in my apartment and I don't even know how."

"Can't we just forget it? We are together again and that's the point, right?" 

"Together again? We never broke up...or?" I couldn't describe what I felt inside. Something between anger and sadness. Imagine I wouldn't have found Tiffany in my apartment, imagine Tiffany just continued to live her life as if I didn't exist. Was this how Stephanie Hwang breaks up? Just like this? 

"I mean physically..." Tiffany said.

"Oh...I-" 

"You thought I would break up just like this?" It was as if she could read my mind. I nodded in agreement and nervously fidgeted with her shirt. 

"When we break up... I'm sure you are the one who will break up and not me, Taeyeon. The past days, I felt so horrible. I don't dare to do that again. I promise. I love you so much Taeyeon. The feeling to have you around, in my arms, that I get to kiss you whenever I want. It's so incredible, I can't describe it. In my dreams I always see you and when I wake up my dream is laying next to me. Can you believe it? I could speak about you for hours and don't get bored at all. Although I have you already, you are my unchanging wish in this changing world. I never felt this loved by someone and I never felt this for someone either. You make me feel things I never knew exist in me." I felt so shy at her sudden words that nothing came out of my mouth. 

"You don't have to say anything. There is a lot more I want to tell you but this will take all of our sweet moments in the future. I just wanted to let you know 1% of what I feel." She hugged me warmly and rubbed my back up and down.

"I love you, Hwang Miyoung." I simply yet so strong answered before I kissed her. 

"Oww ow ow ow." I looked at her confused but she just smirked and leaned forward again to kiss me.

"Tell me." I said pushing her back.

"My lip hurts but it's okay." 

"No it's not. I think we shouldn't kiss us for awhile." She pouted at me but I managed to resist as I put my finger on her lips, shaking my head. 

"But..but-"

"No buts baby. I'm sure it will be healed in a few days." She widened her eyes when I indirectly said that we won't kiss in the next time. For me it was a big step to take but for her health we needed to do it since I was a person who likes to nibble. I didn't want to hurt her more than she was already from Baekhyun's beating. 

----------
[TIFFANY]
After that day we really don't have kissed...at least not on the lips. I sometimes snatched a kiss but was immediately pushed away by her. Since I was so naughty Taeyeon changed her plan and we began to kiss on the cheek, shoulder or other parts. But that part was a tabu, unfortunately I was on my period but she did other things to satisfy and please me. For an example, Yesterday Taeyeon ate with me one box of strawberry ice scream as we watched a nice movie and cuddled. She is a really caring person and would do anything for me as long it's reasonable what I want, to make me feel safe and comfortable. From tying my laces to carrying me to the bed. It was not because I was lazy but I loved it to see her taking care of me.

Of course I did the same for her but most of the times she insisted to do it by herself without my help. I felt like I don't deserve her since she done lots of things for me and I... I did practically nothing. The only thing she didn't reject from me was her wage. I mean she literally did both the work in our relationship and work at the company. I thought it's really incredible that Taeyeon could stand my mood swings and endured my smug and vain comments. If I were her I would've left me already. She was really the one. The one for my life. The one who I wanted to spend my life with. 

"Sooyoung? Can you call Tae in my office?" 

"Shall I put in earphones in the meantime she is in your office?" I knew what she applied too but I didn't answer and rolled my eye before I got back in the room. 

Waiting for her I looked out of the big window and watched people outside. I watched two men carrying a big flat box over the street. I noticed that they struggled so I assumed the content of the box must be something heavy. The street was busy today so they were especially careful since they could bump into someone. From afar I could see one of the man holding the box tight but staring calmly at the other man. It was not a neutral stare it was rather intense...but in a good way. He was obviously in love. Somehow I knew how he felt, looking at your love and not able to sway your eyes away, not able to concentrate on other things. The feeling of being drowned in the eyes of your love. 

I wasn't sure if the eyes or the feeling you get were addicting. I couldnt't even describe what I felt...it spreads through the whole body and it made my heart beat faster but slower in the same time.

Suddenly it began to snow. The snow covered the streets just like Taeyeon embraces my cold heart. Taeyeon was the only one who could let me feel this way. Although she was just an ordinary girl something stood out that pulled me in making me love her like I never loved. I wouldn't say she was my ideal girlfriend but the more time I spent with her the more she got into my expectations. 

"what are you thinking about? Oh I'm sorry for startling you." I was so immersed in my thoughts that I didn't notice her coming in the office. She had wrapped her arms around me, giving my nape a kiss. 

"I was thinking about you obviously." I put my hands on hers and swayed to the imaginary music in her warm embrace. It was so quiet in the room that I only heard and felt her breathing against my skin. A few more exhales would've been enough to let me pounce on her but I held back since we are at work. To prevent myself from doing anything inappropriate I turned around to face her. 

"I always think about you."

"You are sweet do you know that." Taeyeon said as she tipped my nose. 

"Yes, I do." She nudged my waist because of my cockiness and chuckled, I chuckled too but my enjoyment was soon replaced by arousal when she began to kiss my neck, groping my .

"Taetae, not here." I said as I tried to dodge her kisses. But right then she hit that spot. I put a lot effort in covering up the hickeys there and now she wanted to make a new. I clenched my jaw but I couldn't hold it anymore when I heard her . As we kissed passionately I pushed her towards the desk. Once Taeyeon touched it with her back I leaned forward so that she lay herself down. I crawled above her to sit on her hip. Fortunately, my desk is made of mahogany therefore it won't break so easily when we do our business. 

"Ugh, why now?" Suddenly the telephone began to ring. I was about to answer it but Taeyeon stopped me.

"Just let it ring." She whispered as she pulled me down by the hem of my blouse. It rang and rang and rang until we heard the mailbox.

"Whatever you two are doing stop it and hide Taeyeon. Your father is just a few seconds away." We heard Sooyoung alarming. I immediately jumped off and took Taeyeon's hand to push her under my desk. It turned out to be a fatal mistake. 

"Oh hello sooyoung-ssi, is my daughter in her office?" I heard him saying. In response Sooyoung said almost yelling 'neee', probably to signal me to make myself ready. I quickly sat in my chair and rolled in front of my desk. 

"Surprise Miyoung." He said smiling. 

"Yeah surprise appa." I shortly smiled back and pretended to read something. 

"How are you?" He asked as he sat down in one of the armchairs in the corner next to the door. 

"I'm-" suddenly I felt Taeyeon shifting up my dress. I would've kick her but in case I hurt her or she will make any sound I let it be, instead I crossed my legs to refuse the access to my golden area. 

"I-I'm fine and you?" I stuttered and shifted myself backwards a little bit but just seconds later Taeyeon pulled me again closer. 

"Really? You seem distracted." Taeyeon kept apart my legs and quietly left kisses on my inner thigh. 

"Yeah um I was just surprised that you came...like always." Since she couldn't go further with her head she verged on my heated core by rubbing my thighs with her soft and warm hand. She slowly drew circles but stopped when my father spoke up again. 

"Oh...anyway how is it going with Taeyeon?" 

"W-what do you mean?" He caught me off guard wherefore I stuttered. I asked myself if he knew, if Mrs Kim told him.

"Now that you remember everything you seem closer to her. Where is she anyway? I didn't see her." 

"I don't know, restroom maybe." I started...

"We are indeed closer. Why do you ask?" I inverted my attention from my allegedly reading to him and smiled.

"The dinner last time, do you remember?" I nodded and waited for him to speak further.

"I noticed how you looked at her. You never looked at someone that way. Do you possibly like her?" Under the table Taeyeon wrapped her arms around my legs and leaned against them.

"Um..what if?" I asked back in response. 

"I don't know, it's your love life. If you like her and she likes you then go for it. But I don't want her heart to be broken... As well as yours." He said calmly. Wow. That was not how I expected it to be. He reacted better than I thought he would, probably it was due to that he knew Taeyeon since birth. This was a big advantage and I was happy that I didn't need to hide anymore.

"Aren't you afraid that I'll treat her like my previous girlfriends?" I asked with doubt.

"Like I already said I noticed how you looked at her. It was the first time I saw you like that...you know Miyoung, you two remind me of me and your mother when she was still with us. Back then in our youth I was so in love with her, I followed her everywhere and stared at her every time she talked, cooked, wrote or played. Every time I looked at her I fell in love once more. It was difficult to look away since she was such a beauty. The feeling I got was just...addicting. I remember it like yesterday. It gives me goosebumps every time I think back. And here you are now... Just like your appa. I'm sure you will treat her nice. Like I did to your mother." It was nice to here how he felt about my mother... Especially because the story had a lot of similarities what I felt towards Taeyeon. It made me feel warm inside when I hear from someone else how I looked at her. So it wasn't just me who felt the love but other people too. 

"The story was beautiful appa. I'm almost tearing up. However I have to confess something..." I stood up and walked over to him. 

"But not now. I have to work." I helped him up by the arm and pushed him outside.

"Bye appa, see you soon!" I waved him good bye as he left my office confused. Before I closed the door I winked at Sooyoung and pointed at my ear indicating her to put in headphones. 

"We did it Taetae!" I almost screamed as I jumped for joy like a little kid in my office. I watched her coming out under my desk and smiling brightly at me. Taeyeon jumped too and took my hands as we spinned around. Suddenly she jumped on me that we fell on the floor. I couldn't care less about the pain since I felt so happy. 

"We *mhm* did *mhm* it baby." We were so happy as if we just ended the Third World War. All my anxiety and pressure were vanished away just now. My burdens of breaking up were destroyed once and for all. 

For a few minutes I peacefully lay on the floor with Taeyeon above me, resting her head sideways on my chest. 

"Your heart beats so fast." She said. 

"Yeah because of you Taetae. Because I love you." 

__________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR LOCKSMITHS!! I wish you all to be healthy so take care! hopefully, 2k16 will be just as successful as '15 for girls' generation. and of course for you guys too whatever your resolutions and wishes are :) thanks for subscribing, please love my story further, i will try my best to spice some things up :)

JIGEUMEUN SO NYUH SHI DAE! (지금은 소녀시대!)

APPEURODO SO NYUH SHI DAE! (앞으로도 소녀시대!)

YEONGWONHI SO NYUH SHI DAE! (영원히 소녀시대!)”