, Sulkiness and More?

So Similar Yet so Different

"I mean ... Since she is the CEO ... And I'm working under her supervision..." I awkwardly coughed and put the pile of neatly folded clothes back in her closet. 

"Right ... CEO." He said giving me a suspicious look instead of a confused one. 

"Oh, you came?" Tiffany asked as she rubbed her hair with a towel. She greeted her father and went next to me, facing him. 

"I thought we could eat together, I brought some things. And your friends are here too. Let's invite them to eat with us." Mr. Hwang suggested. It was alright with me to eat with YulSic so I nodded in agreement and didn't say anything, waiting for Tiffany's answer. In a mere second I found my arm on Tiffany's waist, pulling her closer. Her body smelled like vanilla and her hair was strawberry scented that I subconsciously brought her closer than she already was, pushing away all the unnecessary air between us. Tiffany didn't oppose his idea to eat with them as well as my sudden skinship but judging from Mr. Hwang's look he was kind of skeptical as if he haven't seen us like that before. 

"Alright, but you should ask them, appa." I let go of Tiffany and took a small step to the side, making some space between us. He plainly nodded and walked out of the room to talk to YulSic. 

"You actually showered, Fany, Fany, Tiffany." I said as I hugged her from behind nuzzling my nose into her nape. 

"Do you want to know why?" Tiffany answered rather alluring as she turned around. I looked at her and awaited a response after I've nodded but she just ran her fingertip along my neck and then grazed it over my collarbones. The tingling sensation in my lower body got bigger and bigger. If it already wasn't enough her gown got loose and exposed her shoulder. 

"Baby." I whispered. Since her father or YulSic could come in any moment, I hid her bare skin again behind the piece of cloth which fell a moment ago. 

"Because I was so wet that it made my whole and thigh dirty..." She whispered back before she pushed me on the bed, untying the knot of the belt. Trying to keep my composure, I managed it to get off the bed, resisting the sweet temptation of my beautiful girlfriend. 

"Seriously?" I started off as I tied a tight knot so that it won't open again by mistake ... Or not. 

"Get a grip, Tiffany!" I demanded. 

"Why are you so mean?" Turning from y Tiffany to cute Miyoung, she gave me her most adorable puppy look as she fiddled with my shirt. 

"I'm sorry, baby." I said before I kissed her forehead. She immediately smiled, showing off those crescents of happiness. 

"But I can't concentrate when you are so..." I rubbed her waist a few times and gave her a reassuring smile back. 

"I just want to be careful ... Your dad didn't look so delighted when I made ual innuendoes about us."  I continued.

"Wait, what?" Tiffany turned around and picked new clothes out of her closet. 

"Imagine his reaction when he found me all over you." I watched her putting on underwear and then her t-shirt, or better my t-shirt. Putting on leg in her shorts, she started to talk again. 

"Why would you make ual innuendoes in front of my dad? My dad, Taeyeon!" 

"It wasn't that obvious. Don't worry, baby." I said as I pulled her towards me, laying down on top of me. 

"You smell very well." Tiffany wasn't in the mood to talk with me after I've told her about her father's and mine conversation that's why I had to sweet-talk to her. Sweet-talk was the magic spell that could change her mood from bored, angry or mad to excited, happy or amused, respectively. Tiffany was a bad actress, she couldn't hide her feelings or be someone she wasn't. That's what I really liked about her, she didn't need to think about being honest since she was lowkey honesr without doing much.

"And you look very beautiful in that simple outfit which I own to 1/4." Tiffany didn't say anything because she was still mad but resting her head sideways on my shoulder, I knew that I almost got her. 

"I love you, Miyoung." I didn't even finished my sentence when she shot her head up, smiling brighter than a kid in africa who got a full meal for the first time. 

"You are an idiot, Taetae." She said before kissing my jaw. 

"Mh Taetae, how I miss this name coming out of your mouth." 

"Taetae..." Tiffany started, sitting up on my pelvis. 

"Taetae, Taetae, Taetae" I didn't know what got into her but she suddenly started to bounce up and down joyful in which I felt her center every now and then when she bounced down. 

"Tiff- uh -ny. You make it really hard for me. Are you doing-" I rolled over in order to let Tiffany lie under me as I pinned each arm of Tiffany's on either side of her head.

" Are you doing this on purpose?" I asked, holding her down as tight as possible to take her every chance to gain the upper hand again. 

"Maybe?" Tiffany answered as she gave me a mischievous and toothy smile. 

"Aren't you a little to wild nowadays?" I brought my head down to her and kissed her soft and dreamy lips everyone wished to lock with their own. Fortunately, I was the only one who got the privilege to do so, without any fear that someone will take them away. 

Actually, I was afraid that it will happen again. I tried to trust Tiffany again but I had some difficulties since I always imagined her kissing the person she was talking to in the company, on her phone ir in the club, but my imagination did more worse things like picturing Tiffany, sleeping with another person other than me. I couldn't get rid of that memory in which Tiffany didn't do anything against Jiyeon. The memory of it was like the last crumbles in a bag of chips, that you couldn't get out because you pushed them with your finger further in the corner. And so was my mind. It just made the memory stay there, even harder to remove or forget about it.  

In the following days after that event, I tried to reason her behavior towards Jiyeon and excuse it. But what was I thinking? I couldn't find reasons expect that I wasn't enough for Tiffany. I doubt my existence in every possible way.  Why did I have to fall in love with one of the prettiest and most popular woman I knew? Tiffany's standards weren't that high ... That's what I thought at least when I watched her, hooking up with numerous girls with different appeals. Some of them weren't as pretty as me - every girl, I had seen with he wasn't prettier than me to be honest. Of course, some girls had more quality in some areas. More , more chest but no one of them were really interested in Tiffany as an ordinary person. Playing with her money and her body, I couldn't imagine anyone being as sincere as me towards her. Maybe I was just biased since I knew her since she was born. I knew what Tiffany's needs and wants were. I knew Tiffany better than anyone else ... Partly growing up with her was a big advantage for me. 

"Tae-yeon" Tiffany said as she struggled stronger than before. I thought I hurt her so I slightly loosened my grip on her wrists and opened my eyes.  Giving her a few kisses on the neck, Tiffany coughed awkwardly whispering something I didn't understand. 

"Hm?" I hummed in respond and expectantly looked at her. But she didn't look at me ... Instead her eyes were fixed towards the door in which I let my lustful gaze wander there too. 

Drowning in my thoughts as I kissed Tiffany, I didn't notice that the door opened in the meantime.

"Appa." Tiffany said in shock. I immediately got off her and the bed and stood straight next to it. 

"I'm sorry." I bowed a few times at the worried and a little bit angry looking man who didn't say anything before a moment of silence in which I gave Tiffany a helpless and needy look. 

"The food is almost ready." Mr. Hwang plainly said without any expression in his face. He went out again, letting the door open.

"You are so cute." Tiffany said as she laughed out loud. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She mimicked me, wiping her eye as if a tear of joy escape it.. 

"Tiffany, he didn't look so amused. He probably thought that I'm you..." 

"No, he didn't, don't worry ... I'll just tell him that we played, baby. Now come here." Tiffany said, patting the free space next to her. I sat down and let myself fall backwards.

"Eventually..."

---

... We had to sit apart. We faced one another instead of sitting next to each other. When we came in YulSic and my father occupied the seats already so that I either faced her or her father sat between us. So we decided to do the former since it was still possible for Tiffany and me to touch each other. 

"That's really tasty, Mr. Hwang." Yuri said. 

"Thank you, Yuri. I'm glad that you're enjoying it." Suddenly, I felt Tiffanys ankle brushing against mine under the table. At first, I thought it was just by accident but then I felt her ankle not brushing but caressing my leg up and down as she lifted up my sweatpants with her foot. I lifted my head and saw her seductively smirking at me. I let my gaze unsuspiciously wander around the table to check if someone did notice something ... But to my surprise, everyone else was eating in silence without any suspicion. Just in case if we will anger Mr. Hwang again, I lightly kicked her leg away and mouthed her 'byuntae'. I  She couldn't hold her laughter and chuckled which gained the attention from the rest. I gave her a light kick again and crossed my legs. But she didn't care and went for a second attempt. Thanks to my hormones and great -drive I had, I couldn't think straight. 

"Are you okay, Taeng?" Jessica asked. 

"Ye- yeah, I am." Luckily, I could focus a little bit again, noticing that I held the knife with the sharp side upwards. I smiled in embarrassment and looked at my right to Jessica who grinned at Tiffany. 

"Fany, baby?" I said as I gave her the most friendly but intense gaze. She hummed in respond and peacefully chewed as if nothing unusual happened. 

"Tomorrow, I won't sleep here. I will be out with friends." This deserved her right for being so naughty. I'll just play with her a little bit since it wasn't true that I wanted to go out with my friends. Saying that, I basically had the control over her. 

"Friends? What friends? Who?" Tiffany asked in curiosity and jealousy, putting down her fork and knife. 

"I don't think you know them..." In the corner of my eye I could see Jessica now grinning at me, trying hard to hold in her laughter. In addition to that she lightly kicked me under the table, signaling me that she knew what I did. 

"And when are you going to be at home again? The day after?" Asking another question, this time in English, I knew, she took my bait and in no time she turned down her drive but turned up her 'I'm your jealous girlfriend' attitude. Whenever she started to speak in English, things got serious. Not only for her but for me too. Hearing English out of in such tone it couldn't possibly end well when I tell her that I joked.

"Yeah probably..." 

"Where are you even going, Taeng?" Yuri suspiciously asked me. 

"Um- eh- I don't know, it's a surprise they told me." 

"Must be far when you stay there over night." Tiffany's father added to our conversation.

"I guess..." 

"Be careful, alright? Your mother will give me the fault for not telling you off if something happens in such road trip or whatever you, young people, call it." 

"Of course, I'll be careful. Gotta come back alive to Miyoung." I winked at Tiffany to reduce the possibility to get killed by her.

"Yeah, you should be really careful, Taeyeon. I, no we ... don't want something happen to you, right Sica?" I looked to the right as Jessica nodded. Knowing what Yuri was telling me, I gave her a reassuring smile that I'll make it out alive. Both knew how scary Tiffany could be ... Not only because she had that leader position and aura but Tiffany didn't really like it when people play with her in a serious manner. 

We finished eating in silence. I got up, just like the rest, and helped to clean up the table. 

"You are so dead, Kim." Jessica came next to me and dried the dishes which I just rinsed with water. 

"I'm just going to tell her that I won't go with them and that's it..." 

"You're gonna lie? What the hell ... This goes more and more wild." 

"So what? Even if I tell her that it was a joke, she won't kill me for real." 

"Just saying. But don't you dare to lie." 

"Jessica, calm down. You are taking this way too serious." 

"Of course, I take that serious ... I know how Tiffany feels like when someone lies to her and you do too!" Our whispering got louder and louder wherefore Yuri interrupted us before Tiffany noticed something odd going on between us.

"Guys, ssh." 

"You are lying as well when you don't tell her about this." I said before Yuri pulled her away from me.

"Because it's not our problem." Jessica answered with an intense gaze. 

"I'm going now, kids. It was nice to eat with Miyoung and her friends." 

"Bye, mr. Hwang."
"Appa, take care!" I nodded in agreement with Tiffany and slung my arm around her waist but as soon as he left the apartment Tiffany put my hand away and went to the bedroom. I looked at YulSic who were puzzled as well, judging from their expressions. I then followed her there to find her lying on the bed with her face down.

"Are you okay, princess?" I asked, walking towards her. She didn't answer until I lay down next to her, supporting my head with my arm and her hair with the other hand. 

"I'm just tired." Tiffany sighed. She was tired but I knew that it wasn't the only reason to act like this. Asking further, I would risk to get in an argument again in which it concerned me but I didn't like it to see her all worried and exhausted. 

I got up and sat sideways to Tiffany in order to message her back. 

"Tell me, what's bothering you..." Starting to draw straight lines with my thumb as I put pressure on them along her spine, I waited for her answer. 

"I don't like the idea of you being with people I don't know. And I don't even know where you will be."

"Do you want to come with me?" Oh no, did I really ask that? As soon as I realized what I did, I started to think about what I, or rather we could do. 

"I do want to come with you but I don't want to be the controlling girlfriend." Proceeding with her shoulders, she let out a quiet moan. 

"You know, I like it when you are so controlling. All dominant..." I put more pressure on her back in which she moaned again, this time a little louder. 

"Mmmh, such a long time since you've massaged me." I shifted up her shirt to bare her back and traced it with my finger tips. Her back was milky white and smooth. Even though Tiffany didn't work out, she had some back muscles which were always present whenever she put on a shirt or showered. 

"I'm sorry, baby, but a lot of work piled up in the company." 

"Now that you mentioned it, you are right. I didn't notice it, I guess I'm already used to it." 

"What about you hire new people?" I rested my arm on her back and shifted her hair from her nape to kiss it. 

"More people who can gawk at my beautiful girlfriend? No thanks." 

"But-"

"I pass." 

"But do it for the company, not for you." 

"If it's for the company it's for me too." 

"Why are you smelling so nice?" Nuzzling my nose in her neck, I couldn't stay at that topic but make a commentary about my thoughts that invaded my mind, or rather the scent that invaded my nose.

Tiffany shifted away from me what left me surprised but soon I knew the reason for it. She shifted away and pushed me on my back, stretching my arm out to lay her head on my chest. 

"You are the prettiest, best smelling and most adorable girl on earth." Tiffany said as she graced her fingertip along my waistband, looking straight into my eyes. 

"Are you trying to seduce me with that look on your face?" I said avoiding her eyes which had that special twinkling. 

"Does it work?" Tiffany whispered before she proceeded to leave wet kisses along my jawline. 

"N-no, it- uh -definitely does not." 

"So why are you stuttering?" With that alluring voice of hers which was husky but soothing at the same time, it was hard to resist the urge of pouncing on Tiffany and rip of any unnecessary clothing of her. 

Adding from my girlfriend's side, wherefore I felt her warm breath hitting my neck, as she kissed it, I felt her hand slipping under my shirt, caressing my abs which were so tensed that you could mistake them with white chocolate bar. Since Tiffany was distracted with me, I got out my phone and searched something up as I slipped my hand under her top just like her. 

"Why are you so stiff, Tae? You are like a 14 year old ." Tiffany looked at me with a doubtful facial expression, giving my phone a short glance. I put it away so that she won't see what I exactly did there and started to kiss her but instead of welcoming my nice gesture she pushed me away and still waited for an answer even though I thought it was a rhetorical question. 

"I was a little distracted ... Our friends are still here and ... Yeah." 

"You weren't distracted just once, Taeyeon, not twice but several times these days." 

"Why are you being so moody? Earlier you were all then sad, and now you are mad." I slowly got more annoyed, thinking about her irritating mood swings. I didn't know what to say and feel anymore other than surliness and ill-temper.

"I feel like you don't want me anymore ... That I'm being useless and not enough for you." 

"ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?!"