"Kiss me."

So Similar Yet so Different

"Can I touch you?" She whispered in a seducing manner. Without any answer from me Taeyeon rested her head in the crook of my neck and started to leave wet kisses there.

"I didn't *uuh* answer yet." I said as a short moan came out. I closed my eyes and gripped the edge of the desk behind me. 

"You don't need to." She looked up to me and was just inches away. When her breath blew against my face I smelled oddness. I forcefully took Taeyeon's chin in my hand and smelled again. My nose tip was already touch her lips that were parted just waiting for my lips to seal them

"What the hell? Are you drunk?" I pushed her away from me and walked to the fridge. I searched for the alcohol that I stored there. I lifted up the one soju bottle I had left and when I swirled it to see how much is left I realized: 

"Taeyeon! You drank two thirds of my precious alcohol that I purchased!"

"It's not like you can't afford it." She answered as she wobbled to me. She was right but I always saved my alcoholic beverages up just in case I wanted to get drunk at home. 

I pushed her back to the kitchen table, when she touched it with her back I ordered her to jump. She was confused but jumped nevertheless.I helped her by the waist to sit on the table.

"Don't move." I said as I walked to the sink to poor her a glass of tap water. 

"Drink."

"I don't want to." She whined like a little kid who doesn't want to bath or eat their medicine. She wiggled her legs and arms wildly to prevent me from holding her. 

"It's not about wanting, you have to." I quoted her. 

She then stopped her wiggling and shook her head energetically. 

"You'll get a reward Tae-ah" this is really getting annoying but fortunately she stopped moving and looked at me with glistening eyes. 

"What will I get?" She cutely smiled as she looked down in shyness.

"Whatever you want." I just wanted her to drink water instead of throwing such a tantrum. 'I'm definitely not going to have kids' I promised myself. Why did she even drink? It was so exhausting. Sober she was a really easy going person but now it's the opposite. She was kind of cute but she really pushed me to the limits. 

"Kiss me." She demanded straightforward. 

"Wait what?" She really wanted me to kiss her? Was she feeling the same as me? my heart fluttered but I didn't want to have our first kiss in that state of mind of hers. I would feel like a e who takes advantage of a vulnerable little girl.

"I don't want to do that Taeyeon-ah."

"Then I won't drink that glass of water." 

"I just ask you to drink it. Why are you so stubborn?"

"Why don't you want to do it?" She said letting her head hung low in sadness. Since I didn't want to see her like that I gave in and took her sobbing head and kissed her cheek. As my lips touched her I got the feeling of her just like I've imagined but better. Her skin was softer and more smooth than touching it with my hand. Electric jolts were beginning in my lips and spreading through my whole body.

Her eyes were immediately searching for the glass of water. She gulped it down in one go and spilled some water. It was running down her face then along the neck. Drops were falling from her chin on her jeans. 

"How difficult must it be for a 26 years old to drink properly." I chuckled as I took a tissue to wipe her neck and face dry. 

"I want to take a nap." She said after I cleaned her up. (A/n: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) 

I sighed and turned around to walk to the bedroom. Then I heard her whining again, I turned my head to her to see that she is still sitting there. Taeyeon gestured with her hands that I should carry her. To make it quick I moved between her legs and took her like a baby because she obviously was like one. She immediately clung onto me that I didn't even have to hold her. Nevertheless I had one hand around her waist on her back and the other one holding one leg. I was sure that I didn't have strength as much as her but fortunately she wasn't heavy. 

I laid her in my bed and kissed subconsciously her forehead. She smiled at me and her dimple was very present. I sat next to her and waited until she fell asleep.

-----------

"Where were you?" I heard a voice immediately after I came in. It turned out to be Yuri who laid with Jessica on my couch, in my apartment, her feet on the table. 

"Is this my apartment or yours?" I said as I slapped her feet away. She took them down in pain and Jessica looked at me like I woke her up from her beloved beauty sleep. I just shrugged it off, what was very new for me. I slowly became immune against their mental attacks but maybe just because I was so exhausted and tired at that moment.

"I brought Taeyeon home." I answered to their question as I switched the channels. 

"Guys. I think she likes me too." 

"What made you think that?" Then I told them what happened earlier that day. Yulsic's jaws was hanging low shockingly. 

"Now, what do you think?" 

"Ahem, I... We... These are obvious signs but... she was drunk so maybe she is always acting like that?" That's true, this was the first time I ever saw and witnessed her drunk. She was like a different person. But it felt like she just wanted it from me and no one else. How she whined at me, how she clung onto me, how she insisted to let me kiss her but I shouldn't get my hopes up nevertheless.

"Don't get your hopes up before you end up hurt. This is the last thing we want it to happen to you tiff." Yuri said reassuringly. I slumped down next to them and then my suppressed feelings were overtaking me. I let my tears falling freely as I put my face in my palms. The feeling of being clueless was terrible. I didn't want to ask her either. I would totally embarrass myself if she didn't felt the way I wanted her to feel. The only thing I could do is to wait, wait to get to know her when she is sober. But I'm dying to know the truth. Sometimes my curiosity was killing me.

 "Time is what you need." Jessica said to me as if she could read my mind.

"Spend more time with her. Get closer. Just like in the past." Jessica added rather coldly. In the last 10 min both of them were saying a lot of true things. This is one of a lot of other personality traits that I liked. Yulsic are very loyal and prudent, they always know what the right things are to say to me. Especially Jessica was one of a kind, her cold and smug image distracted from her true self. I like the idea of being one of the few to know how Jessica different can be from her image. Jessica is hard from the outside but she is melting from the inside first you crack her open. I felt how important I am to them and hopefully yulsic knew it too that they are my best friends. 

"I love you guys. You always care for me." I said as I brought them into a hug. I heard both of them screeching at my cheesiness. Then Jessica and I were laughing at Yuri making the cringing with her fingers. 

----------

Next day, 9.23am. Today I was more than punctual for once. I unlocked the door of the 5th floor and inhaled the sweet scent of paperwork I've missed. I was the first to be there, it was quiet. I walked my usual way to my office along the desks of my workers. I slid my finger on the surface of the tables. When I felt layers of dust on my finger I stopped. In disgust I quickly took out a wet tissue and wiped all my finger at once. 

Employees were coming and going. My task today was to hire new people. I decided to hire a new security team but principally someone who'll clean, the condition of the office was terrible. I didn't want to know how it is in the other floors. I never really paid attention to the state since I thought that my employees would tidy and clean up their own work area.

In the meantime sooyoung was coming as punctual as always. She gave me different piles of applications for different sections. The candidacies were pilling up fast because people were already qualified for a job when they are smart, diligent and ambitious. 

I started with the most important spot. Cleaner. The pile was small since no one would like to work full time in a big company but get small wages. It was humiliating, so I just offered it as a mini job. For someone who'll occasionally and flexibly clean whenever it was necessary. 

One of the application gained my interest. I chuckled. The picture was so funny. I needed to take a picture of it. *click* This person conformed my requirements so I put it beside on the pile for qualified people. When I put it away I still was giggling because I already decided in mind to hire this person. But first it was necessary to make a job interview. I ordered sooyoung to call her and make a quick appointment as fast as possible. 

--------

2 hours later. I sat in front of her and holding in my laugh. 

"Just laugh. I know what you think 'why the is she here?'" She overly imitated my voice. Then I laughed out loud as she demanded. I wiped my tear away that fell from the whole laughing I did. 

"I thought you were a lawyer?" 

"I still am but I heard about this and I thought it will be funny to play with you... I mean work, work with you." She said jokingly. 

"So Hyuna. Tell me." She nodded expectantly waiting for me to continue. 

"What do you even want to know? You know almost everything about me." 

"I want to know..." I held the application in front of her face and pointed at the picture.

"Why you look like a ing nerd here." I laughed out loud. My laugh was so contagious that Hyuna laughed too although she tried hard to suppress it. 

"Stop it. I needed a picture and this was the only one I had. Nudes were an option too but I was sure that you'll not the only one to see it so I let it be." The word nudes pulled a trigger in me and I instantly imagined her . I roamed her from head to toe but was interrupted in mid way when she laughed. I shook my head to get rid of these thoughts. We both knew what I was thinking. 

"I'm used to that kind of looks so don't worry about me thinking of you as a weirdo...because you are already one." Hyuna meronged (a/n: outstretched tongue") at me and I just obviously fake laughed at her as a respond.

"Since it's your first time here do you want to know anything?" I asked her serious. 

"I want to know..." She stood up and walked around my desk.

"HowItFeelsLikeToSitInTheCEOsChair." She said quickly before I realized what she wanted to do. She jumped on my lap that made me twitch in pain. But in the same time it was funny so we laughed. When I was about to get her off someone came in. 

"Hi tiff- ms. Hwang" she said as I quickly helped Hyuna by the waist to get up. The latter straightened her blazer and pulled down the tight skirt that rolled up as we played and laughed. 

"Do you need anything ms. Kim?" She looked puzzled. It was obvious that she was not in the right state of mind. In the corner of my eyes I saw Hyuna turning her head to me but after a second back to Taeyeon. So Hyuna noticed it too and wanted me to signal it. 

"Nevermind." She said looking at the floor and closing the door rather audible than it should be. 

"Bartender and office girl? Wow tiff you really got someone nice on the hook." 

"When you applied to you then no lawyer slash cleaner girl, just no." 

"She seemed to be a little off after our faux pas, talk with her. I'm going to make myself comfortable in your seat." She said as she shooed me out of my own office. I entered the office and looked out for Taeyeon. Nowhere to find. Neither at her desk nor with Siwon nor in the whole floor. When I was about to return worried where Taeyeon would be, I suddenly heard quiet sobbing as I walked down the hallway in one of the numerous rooms 

0309. I listened as I put my ear on the door. Nothing 

0801. Again nothing.

0805 *sniff* *sniff* "Taeyeon?" I whispered but still audible for her. Then I heard nothing but silence. I was sure she suppressed it so I just entered without a warning after I looked around if someone was watching me but the door was locked. I waited a few seconds in hope Taeyeon would open the door but she didn't. Then something came to my mind. I fumbled in my pockets to get out my keys. I slid one key after another down the ring until I found the universal key. I stuck it in the keywhole without hesitating. I took a last look behind me and entered. It was dark and the air was stifling. 'Must be something like a closet.' I thought as I fumbled at the wall to find the switch for the light.