New girlfriend

So Similar Yet so Different

[TIFFANY] 

"I think she's waking up. Look at her." It was cold. My head hurt. I opened my eyes just to meet darkness. My eyes were blindfolded. I wanted to shout and scream for help but nothing came out as I had imagined. My mouth was duct taped. In addition, I was tied up to the chair I was sitting on. In hope that I'll get rid of the tightly tied rope around my wrist I struggled to get out or at least loosen them. 

"This seriously wants to get out." He laughed out loud and other people of both genders joined him. I slowly felt the blindfold getting wet. My tears were falling freely and intensified the coldness on my face. Although I couldn't make loud noises, I yelped as I struggled to get the ropes off me. 

*slap* 

"Could you please shut the up? It would make things easier for all of us." After he slapped me I felt his warm but dry hand on my face, caressing my hurting cheek. I tried to avoid his gentle but uncomfortable touch however I thought it would be the best to stay quiet and endure the whole thing until they let me free ... If they even let me free ... 

"That's right, baby..." Anger and desperation were rising in me. I never felt this uneasy being called 'baby' and touched by someone I don't know. 

Whenever I was in danger or felt uncomfortable Taeyeon would come and protect me ... But the possibility to be rescued by her was equal to the possibility that North Korea's dictatorship will end tomorrow. As I quietly sobbed, trying to stop my falling tears, I carefully listened to my surroundings to make out where I am possibly. We must be in some kind of warehouse faraway from Seoul because I heard no cars or traffic near by. It was so silent besides the rustling of fire and the people who were around me. Obviously I was kidnapped but I didn't come up with a reason to be kidnapped. I felt helpless and clueless since I couldn't see or say anything. In addition to that I was so hungry and thirsty, I thought they would let me starve but when someone ripped off the tape from my mouth I was kind of relieved.

"Here eat something." A soft and feminine voice said to me. Although I wanted to eat something I didn't open my mouth in protest but she insisted to feed me as she put a hand on my knee.

"What will we do with her? Why did I need to kidnap her? She didn't do anything wrong." I munched down the delicious sandwich she made, listening to their conversation. 

"Boss didn't say why ... He just said to take her as hostage." 

"Hostage? For what?" 

"He wanted to see her suffer and resolve a problem with her, I don't know anything more than that." Resolving a problem with me? So it must be someone I know, but who? I was so immersed in my thoughts that I didn't even notice anymore that I was blindfolded and tied up as a hostage. It was not that bad to be here. More or less. In movies they always showed how hostages were getting tortured and all but nothing likewise happened. I even thought that the hostage takers are nice how they treated me. Especially the one who was feeding me. 

"Let me her before he comes." Another man sat as I heard him sitting down somewhere with a big thud. 

"Um no? Since I brought her here I'll be the one to decide what's happening with her unless he says something else." My stomach twisted when I imagined things I was the most afraid of. I felt like a toy being handed around from one person to another. Thinking about what to say I just ended up keeping my mouth shut. And to my concern I suddenly felt her sitting on my lap, slinging her arms around my neck. The whole warehouse or wherever I was smelled like but the one on my lap had a surprisingly pleasant scent. 

"Why don't you say anything? I took of the tape if you didn't notice it." I didn't answer and let my head hang low. I just wanted to get back in Taeyeon's arms, to be near my friends and family, when I thought about them I immediately cried again. As much as I wanted to hold it back I couldn't. I couldn't stop crying. I couldn't stop thinking about my loved ones. I couldn't stop thinking about Taeyeon, how Taeyeon would feel right now. I didn't want to imagine it how broken she was. I couldn't even bear it in my imagination to see her suffer. 

"Hey." The one on my lap softly whispered as she cupped my cheek to lift up my head. I sobbed and trembled, not only because I was cold but I was afraid what they'll do to me. I didn't know how to feel about it when she suddenly started to kiss me. I struggled to get out of her hold but she was very strong, stronger than Taeyeon I would say. A moment later she forced her tongue inside me. I yelped as her pink muscle discovered every corner in my mouth against my will.

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!" Someone with a familiar voice yelled. The girl who just made out with me left my lap suddenly as if she didn't want to be caught. But it turned out that she was pushed on the floor when I heard her speaking up from down there. 

"Ow! I brought her here and this is how you thank me?!" I got that she stood up, knocking off the dirt from her clothes.

"You brought her here? I didn't expect that, sorry, but I would appreciate if you ask first." 

"Noted boss! What will you do with her?" 

"First, put on a new duct tape." Someone else was now taping my mouth now since I noticed another smell. The voice of the 'boss' was very familiar but I couldn't match a face with the voice. His voice gave off an angry, tough and sternly tone that I got immediately afraid. I was even more afraid that he'll beat me when I move too much so I flexed every muscles trying hard not to move or making a sound. 

*slap* 

"Boss! Why did you do that?!" A gust of wind told me that she stood in front of me, preventing to get hit once more. 

"This deserved it..." The next thing I heard is that she fell on the floor once again and felt my bare thigh getting slapped. I bit down my lower lip to hide the pain that spread through my whole body. 

"Stop it! What did she do to you? Why don't you just kill her?" My breath hitched when she said 'kill her'. I didn't want die, I didn't want my friends and family to have a broken heart ... Acting impulsively I yelled out. 

"NO!" I immediately shut my mouth after that and pressed my lips against each other but I got another slap on my cheek.

"Shut up or else you'll die for real." My face got wet again, soaked in tears but soft and warm hands wiped them away. 

"I won't kill her ... I just want to make something sure ... And you seem to like her. Do you like her Jiyeon?" So her name is Jiyeon. I didn't know her I was sure. I neither knew that scent of hers, the voice nor her name but she seemed to be nice in contrast to the guys. Now that I mention it ... Jiyeon was the only girl there. I I didn't hear any other female voice nor did I smell someone feminine. 

"Yes, I do ... Do you have problem with that?" Jiyeon just said that as if it was the most casual thing to say. I felt so bad. I would need to tell her that I was taken, happily taken by Taeyeon ... Of course not now. My cheek and thigh were still burning like fire from the slaps I received and I didn't want to risk to get hit even more or die. 

Besides that I technically cheated on Taeyeon, right? I told myself numerous times that I won't cheat on her, I told it my friends that I won't cheat on her, I told everyone that I won't cheat on anyone just vanished away in seconds. I couldn't possibly face Taeyeon anymore. Taeyeon wouldn't forgive me. It broke my heart to imagine her crying to sleep every night because I made empty promises. 

"I don't have a problem with that at all Jiyeon-ie. That's even better for my plan." He said to her. 

"What's your plan?" 

"Hm let me think about it ... Since she is a famous person her family and friends will call the police not until she is missing for more than 3 days or so." 

"So?" 

"How should I call her? Ms Hwang? She is surprisingly quiet what did you do to her?" 

"I have my methods ... Just tell me already!" Jiyeon demanded rather sternly. 

"Ms Hwang ... Before you return, we will call your lovely girlfriend Taeyeon and you'll break up with her ... Or else we will do things to her you won't forget." I couldn't cry anymore. I cried everything out that nothing remained to let out. Fortunately, everything took place in a rather friendly and peacefully atmosphere. 

"We won't hurt anyone when you do as we say." The guy caressed my cheek, whispering softly. His whispering was frightened even though it sounded very peacefully, however I knew, when I do a wrong move, a bomb will blow up so without even thinking about it properly I nodded and waited for him to speak further.

"Good girl and when you comeback you'll avoid Taeyeon just like you did before you knew her." I nodded again and thought about Taeyeon. I'm sure she'll be heart broken. Heart broken because I did that to her. Mrs Kim will be heart broken too to see her daughter like that because I broke my promise. But for her ... Our sake it was the best to do that, I couldn't face her after this. I was heart broken too but this will do for her safety, right? 

"Isn't this cruel? I don't like the idea. How come you want to hurt her so bad? You don't even know her? What's your purpose?" 

"Well, you'll have an advantage too ... You know this pinched Baekhyun's girlfriend ... So we'll break Taeyeon's heart by breaking up with her and you ... You, Jiyeon, will be her new girlfriend." Although I was blindfolded my eyes widened. So this concerned Baekhyun. It must be a friend of him when he is so immersed to bring back Taeyeon. Besides that It was already enough that I had to break up with Taeyeon and now he was forcing me too enter a relationship with someone I do not love ... Especially I didn't even know her.

Fortunately, my mouth was taped otherwise I would've shout a lot to stop but, you know, it was not a good idea. 

"Nice plan Chanyeol, nice plan." 

"Everything went easier than I thought it would so I'll get going." 

"You better not run away." He said  and I swear I could feel his smirk as he patted my shoulder.

"Now that you are her girlfriend you should take care of her." His voice went smaller and smaller so I assumed that he left.

"Of course." She answered back rather loudly. I didn't know what to think about this girl, is she a good or a bad person? On one hand she decided to be my girlfriend although I had already Taeyeon but on the other hand she cared for me and didn't hurt me unlike the guys. 

It went silent again, but like really silent. I felt no other presence but hers. Just she and me. I asked myself what she is doing right now that it was so quiet. Any track of time got lost since I didn't know how long I was unconscious and didn't see whether sunlight was shining or not due to the blindfold but assuming from the coldness and how tired I was I thought it must be still night or morning. Anyway, I wanted to fight the fatigue because I was afraid of what would happen if I fall asleep but it didn't go so well like I expected. Under the blindfold my eyes were closing slowly until they were fully shut, making me fall asleep with the support of silence. 

---------
[TAEYEON] 

05.08am. "I'm sorry Leo. Jessica is actually a nice person but when it comes to her girlfriend she doesn't mind using her fists." I said as I gave him a frozen steak to put it on his swollen eye. 

"What a great first impression. I never met Miyoung's friends. Only heard some stories about them. Other than that It's nice to see you again. You've grown up to a beautiful woman." I felt embarrassed and looked down in shyness. 

"Let's go we need to find...her." I took a break during the sentence and took a few deep breathes, preventing myself from crying again. I really needed to keep calm and face this problem seriously instead of bawling my eyes out the whole time. She wouldn't just appear when I cry, right?

"You'll go there and I will look around here. Pay attention to dark corners and parks. Later we will meet again and search out of town, if we still didn't find her. Call her once in awhile." I said to him before I dashed away without saying my goodbyes. 

I was running through the streets looking for the familiar face of my love. I was in the alleyway where the incident happened but nothing. I would immediately recognize her perfume since it was one of a kind but again nothing. It was like she didn't even exist. Her car was still there where we left it, her home was just like we left it. And her phone was left unanswered too. 

I was worried to death. I didn't even have a clue who would do that ... So the only thing I could do is hoping that I'll find her somehow before we call the police. I knew 'why don't you just call the police?' Since Tiffany is a well known person we couldn't possibly let the media hear about it ... Especially not her father. He would go wild if he finds out about his daughter's disappearance. First we had to make sure that she won't *exhales and inhales deeply* come back. I hoped that it isn't the case. 

______________

 (a/n)what do you think? kinda stupid whats going on in this chapter lol