Sick of Love

So Similar Yet so Different

"Open it." Yuri demanded with a stern tone in her voice. Jessica gave her girlfriend an intense gaze before she swayed her attention to the lit of the box. 

"Wooooooaaaah" Jessica voiced out behind the numerous balloons that were flying up to the ceiling. I was mesmerized once again what Tiffany did, what she was capable of and her intentions and thoughts behind all this. I was very fascinated by the balloons but the message on them didn't go unnoticed even though they were soon not to be seen anymoore. 'I miss you my princess.' The balloons said. I looked down in shyness and eyed Yuri if she read the message too. And indeed she did, judging from her widened eyes. She wasn't angry anymore however her expression was rather surprised and I wasn't sure if if I just flattered myself but I thought I saw the corner of her lips twitching upwards as if she tried to forced back her smile and stay in her state of mood, being angry.

"Oh, there is something more." Jessica almost climbed in the box to get whatever was inside. She pulled out a little teddy bear in the size of a grownup bulldog along with a card attached on its ear.

"Press my heart." Jessica whispered for herself but loud enough so that we were able to understand what she said.. In the same time she kicked away the empty box and made her way towards to us but stopped  in the middle of the room. It was silent because all three of us wanted to know what happened if she did press it. 

"I love you, my princess. My love. My life." 

"Um did I hear right?" Yuri voiced out what we all thought. 

"I guess..." Jessica looked down on the bear as Yuri and I faced each other. 

"Well, Taeyeon .... What do you feel now-" Jessica was about to smash the teddy bear on the floor destroying the recording inside of it but in not time Yuri pushed her girlfriend against the wall preventing that anything happened with the plush toy. 

"Baby no." Yuri said before she gave Jessica a kiss. She got the teddy bear out of Jessica's dangerous hands and threw it towards me as she distracted her girlfriend with a passionate kiss. In my hand I held the stuffed animal with an attached plush heart between its hands. My tears were welling up again when I remembered Tiffany's voice that came out as soon as Jessica pressed the heart. I missed Tiffany's voice along with the sentence I heard almost everyday. I the heart and had a careful deliberation whether I should press it or not. I wanted to hear her voice once again but in the same time I didn't want to because it would just break my heart that she had said that in such circumstances. I didn't like the idea that Tiffany said or texted it in desperation and sadness. I wanted her to say that when she was happy and bright. But I was still doubtful if I could trust her anymore, if I should come back to her. I might sound cocky but I felt as if I was responsible for her happiness. Of course, I wanted her to be happy but apparently it won't happen until I get back to her.

"I-I'll go now..." I got up and walked towards the door passing the couple who looked at me in curiosity. 

"Where are you going?" YulSic asked in unison. 

"Tiffany. Where else?" My hand was already on the handle but Yuri pulled me away from it and told me to stay. 

"Didn't you hear sica earlier? She said it's my decision what I want to do. And my decision is to go back to her." 

"That's not the reason why I did that." Yuri turned her head to Jessica and mouthed her something that I couldn't make out. A moment later I was pulled back further and Yuri with Jessica on her hand went towards the door.

"Just stay here. We will do everything for you." The youngest said before they left my apartment. They didn't just close the door but locked it too with the keys I was searching for when I heard the rustling against the door from the outside. 

"Ugh! you and me are alone now." I said to the teddy bear after I groaned out loud. 

------
[JIYEON]

"Can I bring you something? You look sick." Tiffany's cheekbones were very present since her face and body were really slimmed down even though she regularly ate a full meal and in between some snacks ... At least when I visited her.

"Bring Taeyeon back." She groaned in her pillow and kicked along with hitting the bed in frustration. As much as I wanted to see her happy again I couldn't do anything regarding Taeyeon. And actually, I didn't want to do it, like facing Taeyeon, her (ex)-girlfriend, who caught us as we kissed and begging her to comeback to Tiffany. How would Taeyeon react when she saw me? I couldn't possibly do that. I wasn't afraid that she'll beat me to death since I knew that I was stronger than her but I wanted to spare a beating because her hits were no joke nevertheless.

"I don't think she wants to comeback to you otherwise she would've done anything yet." She turned her head to me and asked if I really thought that.

"A week past already ... although I know that you love someone else I can't even withstand a day without seeing you at least once whether you know it or not." 

"I'm sick Jiyeon." Tiffany's head went slowly on the pillow as her eyes swayed to the window. I assumed that she looked outside and considered the sky attentively. 

"Sick of love? Shall we cuddle? Do you want to cuddle?" Not waiting for her answer I got up from the edge of the bed where I sat and went to the other side, laying down on the free space between the used tissues and her. I put my finger on the bare skin that was revealed on her shoulder and drew circles. 

"Please stop that. I have enough problems right now." Tiffany whispered as if she low key wanted that I continue. 

"I'm here to protect and take care of you. You like it when I do that, don't you?" It was indeed not the first time I've done that. I was relieved that I could do one thing to make her feel better and not worse. Her body was always really tense but when I started to do it she didn't show a negative reaction at all. Quite the reverse I would say. Her muscles relaxed and her breathing became more peaceful as she drifted off to dreamland. It was nice to see her fall asleep ... Tiffany didn't say any mean things to me and had that quiet and lovely aura when she slept. 

"Hm ... Can you just stop. You make me feel even worse." I was slightly hurt by her words but stopped as she wanted and soon she fell asleep - this time - without my help. I slowly shifted closer to her so she won't wake up and kissed the tip of her nose. 

"Sleep well." I whispered as I caressed her cheek. I caressed her cheek until I noticed that she didn't sleep well. The rhythm of her breathing was kind of odd and sometimes I didn't even hear it for a few seconds. I began to panic and observed her what the reason might be. I paid attention to her body if she shivered from the coldness but her body didn't move a bit. The only odd thing was her breathing. I observed her further and took her in my arms in hope that she'll calm down. Soon I noticed that her cheeks were flushed with blood and out of the blue her nose started to bleed.

"Tiffany?!" I held her with one arm against my body as I shook her head, that hung backwards, from left to right with my other hand. She didn't show any reaction so I tried to 'wake her up' by shaking her shoulders. 

"Tiffany! Please!" I slung two fingers around her wrist to take her pulse and was shocked at what I felt. Her pulse was now and then really slow but got high, a moment later, to the point as if she just ran a marathon. I let her arm fall and put one of my arms under her neck and the other one under the backside of her knees to lift her up. 

I lifted her up and made my way to the shoe closet to slip in my shoes clutching onto Tiffany tight so she won't fall. I was about to go out when someone else opened the door in front of my nose. 

"Who. Are. You? And what are you doing with Tiffany?" A tanned girl asked me as she pushed another girl behind her back. I recognized both of them. I often saw them together with Tiffany but I didn't want to think about it further because it was necessary to bring the latter to the hospital before it was too late. 

"I'm Jiyeon and I need to bring Tiffany to the hospital." I pushed her aside with Tiffany's hanging legs and made my way down to the parking garage where my car was. I didn't even go one step down when someone - I assumed one of the girls - pulled me back by the shoulder. 

"W-what, what happened?" The other girl asked. 

"If you are her friends, don't ask until we know that she is safe. Instead you can help and not waste time in which I could be in my car by now." It was as if I was flying down the stairs ... I didn't pay attention to where I walked because I was too busy to look at Tiffany. Luckily, I managed it not to trip and arrived safely in the lobby. 

"My car is in front of the building. Hurry!" Assuming from the voice the tanned girl pushed me towards the exit when I was about to do a turn to the parking garage. 

"Wait!" The tanned girl spoke up again. She took off her coat and threw it over Tiffany's body like a corpse you want to hide. 

"No one can see her like this." She opened the door for us and I was the first one to leave the building. 

"There!" The smaller girl said as she pointed at a luxury red car. We quickly walked there and I sat the unconscious Tiffany with all my strength in the car after the tanned girl opened the door for me. As soon as everyone were in the vehicle we made our way to the hospital. 

"Tiffany! Wake up please!" I cupped her cheeks and gently shook her head from one side to another. Fortunately, she was still breathing but the bleeding didn't stop and I had to use my sleeve to catch the droplets of blood before they stained the white leather interior. 

"Can you please tell us who the you are and what happened to Tiffany?!" I swayed my gaze to the driver and locked eyes with her through the rear view. Her fierce eyes were piercing me as if I were the person who did something to Tiffany. I didn't let show that I was slightly afraid and answered her in a casual but serious way. 

"I told you already that I'm Jiyeon ... She fell asleep and then her nose ... Blood began to flow out of her nose." I put my other sleeve under her nose and checked her pulse now and then.

"I didn't ... Ugh ... Baby, can you call Sooyoung and tell her about Tiffany's condition?" I supposed that the other girl, who looked rather emotionless and cold, was her girlfriend. However when she turned her head to the girl on her left side her eyes were somehow twinkling for a moment as she smiled even though we were in such circumstances.

"That's Jessica and I'm Yuri by the way." Yuri took a turn to the right and Jessica rummaged in her bag - probably searching for her phone. 

"What about Taeyeon? Shall I call her too?" As soon as I heard the first syllable of that girl's name I put my hand on Tiffany's thigh and slightly gripped it in madness. Although Tiffany looked like a strong and powerful woman, the truth was that she wasn't like that at all. Indeed she had the position as a CEO and head of her company which was powerful but since her company was still in the process to rise she couldn't possibly have a scandal that can drop the stocks drastically in no time. In addition Tiffany was really pretty and everyone dared to come closer to her than she wanted them to be (like me). 

All the time she was actually exposed to danger. What a good thing that I once saw her in my neighborhood  and decided to follow her around. As best as I could I prevented many people to make a false move towards Tiffany. I was really observing about her surroundings ... About the people and how their expressions changed whenever they saw Tiffany. So before anything happened that was a possible reason to jeopardize her health or make her feel uncomfortable I approached them first and assured them what will happen if I see them again around her. 

I thought that I took care of everything besides ... Chanyeol's group of terror. Since I was the only girl there they forgave me that I let free Tiffany. Not only because I was a girl but when I told them that I kissed her and we got caught by Taeyeon, our leader was the happiest I've seen him in the 8 years I've known him. From time to time I noticed that something was going on with Chanyeol. He get to know Baekhyun a while ago ... Maybe 5 years? Starting from then he often didn't attend our meetings that he called by himself. It was odd and we all felt betrayed and neglected ... Especially me  because I've known him the longest and Chanyeol did never act like that towards me. His orders revolved only Baekhyun. Do this for him, do that for him ... Sometimes I've thought about leaving but then again I didn't have anyone besides Chanyeol and the gang. I would continue my life without them ... The guys were my family. 

"First, we need to bring Tiffany to the hospital and then we will see whether we tell her or not." Jessica gave her girlfriend a baffled look. 

"So you consider that we will not tell Taeyeon?" Jessica put Yuri's hand on her thigh away and frowned. Judging from the tone of her voice Jessica was mad. The latter was even scarier than I expected her to be. 

"Can you please just drive as fast as you can?" They were on the brink of arguing so I interrupted them as I tried to wake up Tiffany. Yuri hummed in respond and gave me a glance through the rear view.