Equal One

So Similar Yet so Different

To the florist, trying wedding dresses, thinking of the seating plan and the guests, back to the florist and again to the shop, overthinking her decision every day, every hour.

Day in, day out. Tiffany's daily routine was it to put pressure on herself and was on the brink to become insane. Numerous times I told her to calm down, to go on slowly and prepare the wedding step by step.

It was a nuisance to be honest. The excited and clumsy personality of hers in addition with my calmness and peace wasn't a good match. I could be outgoing too if I wanted to but in a situation like this in which she went through a lot of stress, she should keep her composure and approach one problem after another. The wedding was set for the 27th next month and the preparation would be done since a few weeks ago but Tiffany couldn't decide on the flowers and their arrangement, the shape of the tables and the food. She concerned herself with so many things even though our friends and families were helping already as much as possible.

I felt so overwhelmed and started to stress about irrelevant things as well like my dress whether she would like it. Will she like my shoes? My make up? My hair? Tiffany had a problem with her dress too. 'It's too much,' 'I don't like the laces,' 'It's uncomfortable,' 'The material looks cheap.' Those were things she actually said in the dresses she looked gorgeous in. I didn't even pay attention to the material, the laces or if it was too much. She just looked beautiful in every wedding gown she tried on. I would've married Taeyeon as soon as I saw the curtains opened but her efforts and every minute she sacrificed for it prevented me.
But she complained eventually and I didn't even have a chance to say something because everything I wanted for her was the best, she should choose it by herself, a dress in that she felt comfortable in, which had a decent material and pretty design. I would marry her in anything that's why I no longer came with her to choose one. I wanted to be surprised and spare me the numerous complains.

As long Tiffany was standing next to me at the altar, I wouldn't back up just because she wasn't in a pretty gown. In my eyes, she was perfect in every way that was imaginable and beyond.

"Can you please calm down?

"How am I supposed to calm down when everything needs to be done soon?" Tiffany lifted up her head for a moment and stared at me with a frown on her face. 

"Our friends said they can do it for us. We just have to choose what we want." 

"But, but..." 

"No buts. Come here." I patted the space next to me and showed her a trustworthy smile. Tiffany sighed but came to get up from the office's desk and sat next to me on the couch, resting her head on my shoulder. 

"I'll tell them to do it. You'll only go out for the dress and the wedding ring." I didn't know if it was her answer but she cupped my neck and gave it a few butterfly kisses as her hand wandered from my neck, over my chest and tummy, eventually groping my inner thigh.

I turned my head to her and took her- 

"OUCH!" Tiffany giggled at my outcry and hit my shoulder in amusement. 

"Why did you pinch me?! It hurts."  When she leaned forward to give me a kiss I deliberately pushed her and rubbed the hurting spot. 

"Why are you even here? There is a lot of work to do. Go back to your desk." Tiffany demanded as she got up, straightening her tight dress which shifted up. 

"Because I wanted to tell you that I'll give the responsibilities of our wedding to our friends and then you, you were..." 

"Hush, hush, out. Back to work Ms. Kim." 

"Alright, I'll go back to my desk, next to the manly Siwon. And I'll start working again, next to the very friendly Jiah. Ms. soon-to-be Kim." I winked and blew her a kiss before I left the office. 

-----
[TIFFANY] 
"...Ms. soon-to-be Kim." Taeyeon blew me a kiss as she winked and opened the door to leave. 

I was about to say something but she left my office in the speed of light that I just turned around with my blushed face and went back to my work.

"Kim Taeyeon ... You are truly one of a kind." Looking at the picture of her on my desk, I couldn't help it but stare and giggle, reminiscing the moment I took the picture. 

-----
Flashback

"What are you doing, Taetae?" In my workout clothes I entered the fitness room and found my girlfriend sitting in the corner where the shelf actually stood. 

"I'm filling in the hole and repaint it before Yuri and Jessica show up out of the blue and ask why there is a hole in the wall." I looked down next to her and noticed tools I've never seen in this apartment.

I walked closer to the cavity and leaned down to observe it with all my attention. 

"Rough night, huh?" I caressed my girlfriends head and put a kiss on it, invading the scent of her just washed hair. Taeyeon looked up and smirked before she turned back to the putty she was mixing. 

"I'm sorry." Even though the mixture was done she aimlessly stirred and stirred in slow .

"Sorry? For what?" 

"For making the hole. Just go and exercise. I won't get to you again." 

"Do you even know how amazing I felt yesterday? In 5 minutes you made me sweat like 15 minutes on the treadmill." I put my towel over the exercise machine but squatted next to her. 

Taeyeon smiled at me but her mood was anything but smiley, she looked like a little kid sitting in sandpit and playing alone by herself. You didn't need to be very smart to see that Taeyeon was somewhat oppressing and gloomy. 

"What's wrong, Taetae? Tell me." I lifted her chin in order to make her look at me. At that moment we shared the same feelings of worry and dejection. I was worried and her eyes made it obvious that she was too. 

"You are doing all the preparations for the wedding and I'm not doing anything other than ing you." 

"But- no! That's not true! Taeyeon, what are you saying? I mean yeah, we do have a lot of but that's not the only thing you do. You give me emotional support as well as strength. I can do everything all by myself. It's alright. Don't blame yourself for nothing. I appreciate that you care, thank you for just being by my side." Without her knowledge I dipped my finger in the paint and smudged it on her face running away. 

I didn't even took 2 steps she already gripped my shirt and pulled me back, hugging me from behind. 

"Ah! Let go of me!" I laughed out loud and struggled to get out of her hold when she started to tickle me. 

"I need to teach you a lesson for being sneaky..." Taeyeon lightly pushed me against the wall and messed up my face.

"You didn't..." I touched my face and then looked at my fingers cluttered with paint.

"I did..." She replied rather mischievously. 

I came up with an idea and eventually smudged the wet blue color from my fingers on her face. Now it was within her discretion to let me go or continue fighting me even though there was no use to do so because that will be a vicious cycle and we would both end up like blue sticks. 

"You didn't..." Taeyeon repeated me. 

"I did." I giggled and felt her grip loosening in the expected defeat as she looked down in displeasure as if I unleashed the fourth world war. 

I reached out for my phone on the shelf and opened the camera. Taeyeon didn't look like a little kid anymore but resembled a lost and perplex puppy. 

"Smile!" Her head shot up in a tenth of a second, giving me her dorkiest smile. 

-----

"What did Taeyeon say?" I immediately got off my seat and rushed in my high heels out of my room.

"Taeyeon, you are dead meat." I tore open the door and fixed my gaze at her empty cubicle. 

"What's wrong?" Sooyoung asked. 

"Taeyeon played tricks on me again that is what's wrong." I let my eyes wander from left to right, from one end to another, from Mr. Oh to Mrs. Park to find at least a glimpse of her skinny but feminine guise. 

"Go back in your office, Tiff. You don't want to put up a fight in your own company's building especially with your girlfriend ... hold up I mean fiancée, right?" Sooyoung typed in a fast pace on her computer and spoke to me at the same time.

"But she-" 

"No, Taeyeon didn't and you won't." 

"But-"

"No..."

"She-"

"No."

"I-" 

"Hwang Miyoung! Go back in your office before I come after you with the broom!" Sooyoung opened her drawer and pulled out a long duster instead of a broom, threatening me with in the air. 

"That's a-" she cut me off for the fifth time and got up from her seat as if she was the boss in this building. 

Sooyoung was scary at times like that. She liked, or more like shipped Taeyeon and me and she would've done everything to keep the peace between us or at least calm me when I overreacted again. 

I got easily intimidated when Sooyoung threatened me because all those threats would come true if I didn't cooperate. The latter pushed everything through until she got what she wanted. 

I was her boss, that's true but I knew I would never find, if I fired her, such a good secretary and at the same time good friend who would do anything for you and your happiness.
Shorten her wage to teach her a lesson wasn't an opportunity either because when I was about to do it I decided again not to. Her family needed every penny of that money. In my company it was easy worked money which had a quite high set, sufficiently to work and care for herself and her loved ones. Me included - although I didn't need money from her she still cared for me and was a little bit disrespecting towards me to my likings but what could I've done? As long as she wished me the best, I didn't quite bother if Sooyoung wanted to hit me with a 'broom'. She won't beat me to death, right?

"Okay, okay, I'll go back." I lifted my hands in defeat and rushed back into my office after I took a quick glance at Taeyeon's cubicle. I was relieved she sat there again in peace, working in peace, not being bothered by any of her co-workers in peace. Just in peace. 

When I read and signed some paperwork I thought about what we could eat at the same day's evening. Taeyeon and I hadn't a date for a long time since we were busy with the wedding, work and ... especially the wedding. I missed those times in which we could just eat, talk and laugh without any worry. Taeyeon probably missed it too. She often asked me to go out but I needed to postpone it whenever the date neared because of our wedding. 

Now that Sooyoung and the rest will take over the planning, I felt as if a huge burden fell from my heart. I could lean back still with the thought if they did it properly and how I imagined it to be but at least I could lean back and devote a little more of my attention and time to my girlfriend. 

-----

"You look pretty, my princess." 

"Just for you..." I kissed Taeyeon's cheek and intertwined our fingers. 

"Hello, we-" 

"Ah yes, yes. We expected you ms. Hwang. It's an honor to have you here, especially with your fiancée." 

"Really? I'm glad that you were able to book us a table in last minute since your..." I swayed my gaze to the people and looked out for our reserved table. 

"...restaurant is always booked out. May I ask where our table is? I don't see a free one." 

"To your privilege we arranged a table in our private room. Like it says it's private. You won't be disturbed unless you want us to." 

"You act like I'm a queen or some highness." Taeyeon d my as she pulled me towards her and whispered in my ear. 

"You are a queen. My queen." I couldn't contain my smile and nudged her waist with my elbow. 

"It's true." She added making me grin even more. 

"I'm sorry to disturb you but I would like to lead you to the room. I'm sure you are both hungry." Taeyeon and I turned out heads at the same time to the friendly but awkward seeming manager. 

We followed his lead as we occasionally teased each other. I pinched her waist because of her inappropriate action earlier but it made her doing it again, passing by the other guests. 

"Taeyeon, stop it!" I giggled like a teenager who just fell in love and pushed her lightly. The manager must've thought how weird we were actually. He must've felt second-hand embarrassed when two mentally 17 year olds came into his restaurant when he expected glorious, mature and well-mannered woman who were romantically involved with each other. 

"Then stop being so y, Fany. It should be illegal to look that good in such simple and tight dress." 

"I might take off the dress just so would stop." I let go of Taeyeon's hand and sat down.

"Then take it off or else I won't-" 

"Here are the menus. We will provide you and Ms. Kim the most fresh ingredients and best dishes. Feel free to choose whatever you want." 

"Thank you." 

"I'll leave now. If you decided in a drink you can call me by pressing this button..." The kind manager pointed at a spot of the metallic table leg and smiled when I looked up, indicating that I saw it.

"Uh, we will take a bottle of your best champagne." Before he went out I decided to drink something sparkling to 'celebrate' our togetherness.

"Your wish is my command." He slightly bowed his head and went out. 

"It's cozy, isn't it?" Since I finally got time to actually look around the room I observed the golden ornaments at the wall. Even though it wasnt really bright in there, the gold lacquer reflected the candle light so that it brightened the room a little bit. 

"Why did we went out to eat? I could've just cooked something for you ... Us." 

"Don't you like it?" I raised my left eyebrow, in hope she would see it and get my intention.

"No, no. I really, really like it. But I just asked myself why we went out. Is there a special occasion?" 

"Do we have to have a special occasion to go out and eat in a fancy restaurant?" 

"Yeah." Taeyeon plainly answered.

"But there isn't..." In the dim candle light I could see her eyes sparkling. I reached out for her hand and held it with a smile on my face. 

"...I just want to spend time with my beautiful girlfriend. Without any worries for a change." 

"It was a good idea to tell Yuri and the rest to do it, right?" 

"Yeah." Again I got lost in her eyes. The little ray, which got reflected, made me fall in some kind of trance. I couldn't think properly. My mind was filled up with her glistening brown orbs and the way they moved from left to right, up and down as if she had the actual intention to bewitch me. 

"Why do you look at me like that?" Taeyeon asked, lightly squeezing my hand.

"Because you are beautiful Taetae. I don't want to stop." 

"Soon you'll be my queen, my love." She said in which I instantly blushed. 

"Huh?" The sentence was kind of familiar. I thought about it for a while but couldn't get really behind it. Taeyeon repeated it but I was still clueless. Maybe I was wrong that's why I quickly put back the thought and asked her what she wanted to eat after I had let go of her hand.

"I don't know. There are so many dishes. I can't decide, have you decide for something yet?" 

"I'll take the asparagus salad and then the pork cutlet."

"Sounds great. I think I'm going to take the tomato soup and as main course ... Um ..." I watched Taeyeon as she flipped a few pages, waiting for her to decide. In the meanwhile I pressed the button and in no time the manager himself came and took our orders. 

When the first course arrived we started to eat in silence. Silent slurps and crunching was audible for the both of us that we had to giggle at the same time when our eyes met.

"I have a gift, Fany."

"For me? A gift?" 

"Yes, it's a gift but not for you." I slowed down the movement of my jaw and stared at her. 

"What do you mean it's not for me. Why would you have a gift with you when it's not for me?" Taeyeon chuckled and gulped down the last spoonful of tomato soup.

"Did someone give you a present? Who? Was it a she? He? Taeyeon, it's not your birthday yet. Who would give you something other than me?" Again Taeyeon chuckled and put down her spoon.

"A she. The person who gave me that is a female." Silence. I looked at Taeyeon and didn't know what to say but feel jealous. I had a lot of money and I could've bought her everything she wanted so who dared it to do that? To underestimate my power? Maybe our friends gave her something, maybe our parents. But I would know about it, right? However I didn't. 

"Who Tae? I need the name." 

"Are you jealous?" Taeyeon asked rather sternly. She didn't like it when I was jealous. It was quite the reverse. She hated it. 

-----
Flashback [TAEYEON] 

"No, I'm not jealous." Tiffany said as she turned her back to me. 

"If you are not jealous then I'll go and meet her now." 

"Okay! I'm jealous! So please don't go with her. I can't trust that girl." 

"You need to trust me, Tiffany."

"I do trust you." 

"Obviously, you don't." I got out my coat and put it on. In the reflection I saw Tiffany turning around when she realized that I wanted to go out." 

"It's late, you are going to drink and be with that girl? Are you serious?" 

"Just continue your work or go to sleep. I won't be stay outside for so long..." 

"Then go. Go and meet her." Tiffany got up from the bed and threw the book she read on it before she made her way out of the room.

"Ugh Tiffany." I quickly followed her in the study and found her looking out of the window. 

"Fany, I'm sorry." 

"Don't be sorry. You are a grownup woman, you can do whatever you want. I have no right to tell you to not go out." I walked towards her and slung my arms from behind around her waist. 

"I love you." I nuzzled my nose in her nape and kissed it as I invaded every bit of her scent. 

"I know." Tiffany plainly answered.

"I hate it when you are jealous. Please trust me. I won't cheat on you." 

"I'm still afraid that she'll do something to you." She finally relaxed her body and put her hands on mine, swaying from left to right to the imaginary music. 

"I should be afraid that you invite someone in our apartment out of boredom, my jealous princess."

"If I were to want to cheat on you, I wouldn't do it in our apartment." I backed up and waited for Tiffany to take back what she just said. 

"But I don't want to nor will I cheat on you." I exhaled in relief and gave her a slight slap on her . 

"Trust me, alright?" In reaction at my violent action just now, I rubbed the same spot and firmly held her hip with my other hand. 

"Mmh, when do you have to be there?" Tiffany turned around, both my hands were resting on her bottom, and gave me a hot smooch on my lips as she held my upper arms.

"One round?" 

"One round." Then I lifted her up and put her down on the desk. 

"Let's argue more. Make up is the best." I lightly bit the skin of her neck, followed with wet kisses there to ease the pain. 

"What if we break something?" I asked worriedly. 

"I'll buy it again." I rolled my eyes, in which she chuckled, and finally dived in the pleasure.

-----
[TIFFANY] 

"She is pretty." 

"Taeyeon, the name." I was a little perplex at Taeyeon's action because I obviously was jealous and here she was making me even more jealous although she hated it. 

"Her body is amazing." I frowned at her and was about to break the metallic silvery in two pieces. 

"The name."

"And her hands..." Her hands? What did she want to tell me by that? Did she hold hands with her? Were her hands pretty as well? 

"Name."

"I'll go to the restroom and fresh up my make up. I'll be back in a few." She suddenly got up from her chair and didn't leave me some time to answer. The only thing she left behind was me. 

---

"When do I get to see the gift?"  I scooped some of the ice cream and munched the coldness as I waited for her answer. 

"When we finished eating." It was wrong to say that because I grabbed the bowl without hesitation and gulped down the strawberry ice cream, not thinking about the consequences. 

"Fany!" Fortunately, Taeyeon yanked it away in which I immediately felt the after effect. 

"Ugggghh my head!" I clutched my head and let the pain go through my brain until it went away.

"It's your own fault." Taeyeon coldly said as she ate the last bit of it in a slow but steady pace. 

"I'm just curious. Whatever it is I'm gonna throw it away and buy it for you." The pain wasn't there anymore so I rested my cheeks in my hands and gave her an expectant look. 

"Earlier ... When I was..." Taeyeon took her bag and grabbed into it to get something out. I couldn't see it until she lifted it from her lap. 

"...when I was starting to pack my things in boxes I found it and I haven't read it yet." 

"You don't know what it is saying?" I already asked myself why Taeyeon brought a bag in the size of a laptop with her even though she didn't need anything but her phone, keys and wallet. When she got out the box of pralines I had sent her, when we had that one kidnapping issue, every piece fitted together. 

"I didn't want to read it at first. There was so much going on that I forgot about it, you were hospitalized, that girl was annoying the hell out of me, Yuri and Jessica had split opinions and didn't help me at all. My stubborn self didn't want to come back to you." It made me a little disappointed and sad. Did Taeyeon really want that? What made her change her mind?

"You were sending all those gifts, flowers, sweets, teddy bears and so on. When I heard your voice it was like someone pushed me from a cliff right into your arms ... But I got stopped in midway between the cliff and you when YulSic locked me in my own apartment..." I attentively listened to her view when we were not together and it really mesmerized me but also made my feelings mix up because it gave me a throwback in that time. Every question I was asking myself back then just got answered by her. Did she crave for me as much as I did? Did she still love me? Did she welcome the presents? Did she even open them? 

"...If Jessica didn't play that thing I won't have listened to your voice and the two of us wouldn't be together now..." 

"So it could've been the end?" 

"I'm happy that we are back together."

"I'm still sorry, Taeyeon." 

"I already accepted your apology. I'm just hoping that it won't happen again ... Especially when we are married." 

"It won't. I want to spend my life just with you and no one else. I'm willing to do anything so that I won't hurt you again. I'll do anything for you ... Because you are my love, my life, Taeyeon." The latter didn't answer anymore. She blankly stared at me with shining eyes. 

"So what about the sweets? Why did you bring it with you? You haven't read it though."

"I want you to read it out for me. The person who wrote it."

"I'm already embarrassed, Taetae." 

"Please~~" 

"Alright, give it to me. Your aegyo kills me, you know?" 

"I know, Fany." Taeyeon winked at me and handed over the flat red box.

"Are you sure you don't want to read it by yourself?" 

"I'm sure, Miyoung." I opened the lit as my girlfriend got up to sit next to me. Before I started I cleared my throat and remembered everything I've written down and when I did it. 

-----
Flashback

"Tiffany, go to sleep it's late." 

"I want to write a letter for Taeyeon."

"You can do it tomorrow." Jiyeon tried to stop me but one glance was enough to make her back up. 

"No I can't."

"Look at you. You need sleep. You would go to sleep if Taeyeon were to tell you this."

"Of course because I love her." 

"But I love you too, Fany."

"Don't call me that." I entered my study and sat down in my seat where Taeyeon often was to do her work.

"But, Fany-" I got up again and slapped her cheek with all my might.

"Go. I don't want you here." Pointing at the door, Jiyeon still stood in front of me and caressed the pain away.

"You hurt me, Tiffany. I'm sorry. Let me be with you. I won't do that again.

"I would rather want you to go but as long as you don't talk to me it's fine."

------

I remembered every sentence, every word, every letter and every feeling I've used to write it. With all my love and pain I had inside because she wasn't with me. I remembered how much I cried, how often I had to start a new sentence because eventually it didn't say what I had in my thoughts. Different things were going through my mind that I didn't know where to start, how and what I should write so that Taeyeon felt what I was feeling. 

"Taeyeon, my love,..." I started and glanced at her reaction.

"Go, baby." She said, cheering me up. 

"...Isn't it interesting? I fell for you. I fell in love with you because you make me feel things I got addicted to. I'm addicted to your love, your warmth, the tone of your voice. I'm addicted to you. I want to see you everyday, I want you always by my side. I want you to be the first I'm seeing after I wake up. I want to watch you eat, walk, sit, breath. I want to see the weird thing you do with the chopsticks before you start your meal. I want to hear your heartbeat that goes up when we cuddle..." I took a break to look at Taeyeon  with a kind smile on her face, eagerly waiting for me to continue.

"...I want to feel you, Taeyeon. Whether it's a lustful or an innocent touch, whether you grip my thigh or just caress my cheek. Anything that would make me feel your warmth, that I know you are next to me, is enough..."

"Yeah? You do?" Taeyeon supported her arm on the top edge of my backrest and started to caress the connection between my neck and jaw. 

"... Every night I stay up until 5 am just because I can't get rid of the thought how you are doing, what you are thinking or if you ate yet. Before I go to sleep I look at the picture of you next to our bed and then I just lay there and think about your beautiful smile. My heart thumps whenever I think of it. How did I get pulled in like this? It's hard to escape from your side, it's hard to imagine you by someone else's side. If you were to leave, I can't just let you go and forget you. Because I was a fool, I could only look upon you. I'm afraid how your heart might change because I know that mine will never. I keep my unchanging love even though my heart is wounded. You are everything I've been looking for. The warm embrace, I was always held, feels like a dream. A dream I don't want to wake up from. 
There are a million things I want but you are at my first place. I would always choose you if I had the choice. It'll always be you. My heart beats towards you, Kim Taeyeon, only you..." I looked up to her and locked eyes as Taeyeon's hand rested on my neck. I didn't stop and reminisced the last sentences of it.

"I want my princess to be my queen someday. I love you with all my heart and nothing is going to stop me from fighting for you. Even if I leave your heart I'll follow you till the end." Taeyeon slowly came closer and pulled my neck towards her. We shared a love filled kiss as I remembered what Taeyeon earlier said. 

Taeyeon was an amazing person. I was probably the happiest woman on earth. To call her my wife soon, that she loved me unconditionally as much as I did was hard to believe for me. I knew, I could get anyone. I could get anyone but I could be not as happy as I was with Taeyeon. Since we grew up together to a particular age and went separated ways for 17 years, it was even more strange that we found each other without looking out for each other. It was as if fate wanted us together. It was like fate that we were set to live together and love one another. 

Taeyeon and I were in a maze. Hand in hand we walked the same ways. When we lost each other in hard times but eventually end up in the same corner. We walked different ways, hard for the both of us, but I choose the way to find her and she choose the way to find me.

Weird, I would say that Taeyeon said the same as I had written in the letter even though she didn't read it. Sometimes she did things, asking myself if she might be an all-knowing person ... Or was I just predictable? Did she know I would go to that particular corner or was it just intuition to walk there. 

At the same time you could see the maze differently. We are in the same maze but walk different ways. Different ways in the sense that we loved each other but showed it differently. Taeyeon would always go to the right and I would go right and then left, right, left and so on. Both of us would know that the other one is in there, no exit, no escape. To be alone in a maze is horrible, you want to find the exit and get desperate if you don't find it but somehow for Taeyeon and me it was as if no one wanted to escape. No one wanted to escape the love life we were in. No one wanted to leave. 

It wasn't a necessity to be there but a choice. You could either live outside it without your partner, you were used to be with all the time, and leave the maze with lots of memories behind you or stay there and let yourself feel the presence. Feelings are not visible as well as the other person in the maze but you enjoy it, you enjoy to be in a contract both of you made up in your minds.

Of course, love wasn't a choice. To have such amazing feeling, craving for one another, it wasn't avoidable but it indeed was a choice to actually be in a relationship and commit your feelings to someone. 

Taeyeon was a humble and caring person. She would treat my entrusted feelings well and wouldn't dare to hurt me purposely.  It would be fun with her and at the same time we could have had a deep talk about our problems. We didn't even need to talk. Our eyes were saying everything. At times when things went not so well for me, or for us, she would take me in her embrace and tell me everything will be alright, that I should listen to her heartbeat and didn't need to worry when I was in her arms.

She would do a lot of things which distinguished us but also her smug, self-confident personality with a huge ego resembled me. It was difficult to handle it but soon I started to get used to it as well as her to my personality. 

We tightly hugged each other for a moment and when we let go of each other and locked eyes as I spoke up again. 

"We are similar yet so different..."

THE END.

********************************************

AAAAAH it's the end!! I don't know what to say to be honest. I didnt expect so many people to read it! I'm very glad that people actually enjoyed my story and followed it. I thought it would be just a once in a life time thing but throughout the story I enjoyed to write and decided to write another! I'm thanking you for supporting me by enjoying it. *makes a 160 degree bow XDD*

here is a a little sample of what my next Fanfiction is about:

FALLING FOR SILENCE (just click here if you are interested ;))

..."Don't! Please!" The masked guise stared at me for a moment but eventually took my arm and draged me behind the counter.

"UP WITH YOUR HANDS! I SAID UP WITH THEM" I cowered in the corner and put my hands over my ears to dull the loud sound of screaming people. I looked up to the black dressed person and was afraid what will happen with me. He or she was busy to pack all the money in the bag, looking up every now and then. I really hoped the police will come after the people and rescue me from this horror place.

I closed my eyes and hummed my favorite song until someone tapped my shoulder.

"Ple-!" The thief covered my mouth and put the finger in front of his face - his lips I assume. It was a moment of silence. I took a moment and locked eyes with that person. It seemed to be a girl. She had mascara on her lashes but her frame was rather broad and manlike. A short man to be exact,

My eyes were gushing with tears because I was so scared at the following ...

 i would appreciate it if you read  "FALLING FOR SILENCE" as well because it wont only revolve around love but also action. Have a good night and leave a last comment about your impression and feeling now that it ended :)