Into the new world

So Similar Yet so Different

[TIFFANY]
"Did you do it with her yet?" Hyuna asked as she cleaned the shelves. 

"No, what the...? We are not even together for 1 week and you already think we had ?" I asked back resentful. 

"I know what kind of person you are. It's just rightful of me to think that. Byuntiff." I watched her wiping dust away from the picture frames with a damp cloth and then bending down to dip it in the bucket filled with water. Hyuna always came to work with something y that nicely showed off her curves. This time again a short skirt and blouse that was half buttoned revealing her cleavage. It was hard to behave myself from looking but overall I did well and just peaked a few times when she didn't see me. Moreover what's the big deal about looking? As long as I don't touch it's alright, right? 

"Wear something different the next time. It's distracting." I said as I signed papers.

"Oh really?" Now she bend down to sweep the floor with a hand broom. I kept my head on that spot but my eyes were rolling to her. Once I heard the door open I quickly looked back to my paperwork. 

"Umm..." I looked back up because of Taeyeon's voice that invaded my ears. My happiness vanished and turned to jealousy when I caught her staring at the still bend Hyuna, drooling over the latter's bottom. 

"Um Tae? Baby?" I voiced out with a stern tone. I witnessed how she broke out of her daydream by shaking her head. I stood up and took out some clothes I stored in my desk and walked to Hyuna. 

"Change into this." I said. I lifted her by the arm, pushed her outside and closed the door with a big thump. 

"Care to tell me why you did that?" 

"What? I.. I just looked at her."

"'Just looked at her.' Very funny Taeyeon. Am I not enough?" First I was mad but as I asked her my madness turned to sadness. She didn't say anything and just walked to my seat and sat down. 

"Come here." She said as she patted the space on her lap. I rolled my eyes and walked over to take a seat where she just pointed at. I slung my arms around her neck and tried not to hug and kiss her but her cologne made it really hard for me to resist. 'You are angry, don't forget that Tiffany Hwang.' I demanded myself internally as I kept a straight face. 

"I'm sorry that I made you jealous. I'm sorry that I made you feel like you are not enough. I'm sorry Miyoung-ah." She kissed my cheek then my shoulder. Afterwards she took me hand, intertwined our finger and kissed my knuckles.

"All this is mine." She continued. She brought our hands up and tapped the spot over her heart. 

"And this is yours. Why do you even ask if you're not enough for me? Of course you are. You're more than enough. I mean...look at this bum..." She said as she leaned back to rub my . 

"... And, and your lips. Ugh your lips make me crazy just when you inhale and exhale air." Taeyeon let go of my hand and grazed with her finger over my lips.

"Do you just love me for my body?" I asked her in sadness. 

"I'm not finished baby...The best of the best wherefore I fell in love with you is your personality Fany. Your personality is the best. You are caring, honest and you are nog afraid of what people think of you. You are very brave Fany baby." I immediately smiled at her words. I was really blessed with this girl. For the first time I felt like I'm being loved. Loved for my inner values and not because of my money and body. Loved for who I am, I didn't had to disguise myself anymore and that's just because of Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon is my hero. 

"You are so sweet taetae." I cupped her cheeks and them with my thumb. 

"Mhmm Taetae. Say that again." She said before her face fell in my neck to nuzzle on me. I shivered because Taeyeon gave me butterfly kisses on my neck as I felt her warm breath again my skin. 

"That tickles Taetae." I giggled and lifted her head up so I could lean down to kiss her. Our nose tips were touching and got in contact with one another more and more. I saw her cheeks going up so I assumed that she smiled. I smiled in response and closed my eyes leaning further. When our lips were about to touch we were interrupted by a disgusted Hyuna who came back from changing into other clothes. 

"Stop. Stop. That was so cheesy TaeNy. I can't. We can't watch it anymore." We looked to the door in unison and we both met the gazes of a helpless Hyuna and a shocked Sooyoung. 

"How long do you stand there already?" I said as Taeyeon helped me to get off her lap. She got up too and positioned herself next to me..

"Long enough to make our fingers cringe." Sooyoung answered with the hand over her.heart.

"Don't you have to clean Hyuna? And Sooyoung what ever you have to do...do it. Now." I voiced out in my CEO position. Hyuna quickly got her supplies and went outside as well as Sooyoung. Taeyeon took one step to follow them and was slapped on the by me what made her rub it in pain. 

"I'm sorry." I mouthed her before she got out. Right after she was outside my father came in confused.

"Why were they all coming out of your office? Did you throw a party here?" 

"Hello appa." I emphasized the 'hello' since he didn't greeted me properly. I walked over to my father and gave him a hug along with a kiss on the cheek. He immediately returned my hug and smiled after I let go. 

"Does my office look like I threw a party? Hyuna was just cleaning, Sooyoung asked for something as well as Taeyeon." My father didn't know about Taeyeon's and mine relationship because he sure would go crazy knowing that I dated his best friend's daughter and t the same time my employee. Especially since he knew how many hearts I broke in one decade I couldn't possibly tell him now about us... but I will. For sure I will. First I had to prove that I treat Taeyeon well as 'friend' and when he considered and asked me - what he will definitely do - to date her then it's the sign to go for it. Now I had to think of an opportunity to show it to him. 

"Did Taeyeon ask you about the dinner?" 

"What dinner? No she didn't." This was probably the reason why she came in my office. She most certainly forgot it because of the thing with Hyuna that came between us. 

"Oh... Then I will tell you. We will dine out tomorrow. Taeyeon, Mrs Kim, I and when you agree you too." On cue he presented me the perfect opportunity to show my best side, not only in front of him but Mrs Kim too. Fortunately I had nothing to do the following day so I excitedly agreed to the dinner and made out an exact time with him. It was the same restaurant we've been on my father's birthday and the same people but the time was different and the relationship between Taeyeon and me too. 

"May I see what you did the last days?" He asked. I lead him to my messy desk and quickly gathered the paper to one big pile. I told him what happened like what deals I got to expand my business, what the employees did and also what I planned to do in the future. 

-------

From: best daddy [8.05pm]
"Since you live near Taeyeon's house, could you pick her up?"

"My dad just sent me as message." I said to Taeyeon and chuckled afterwards.

"What did he write?" She asked as she made herself ready.

"He asked me if I could pick you up because you live near by me." 

"Yeah I live very close to you." Taeyeon said jokingly slinging her arms around my waist. We spent almost everyday with together. That means that either we slept in her apartment or in mine so we basically lived with each other 

"So? Shall I pick you up baby?" I winked at her. Then I wanted to give a her just a peck but she cupped my neck, pulled me closer and deepened our kiss. She hummed a yes in respond. My arms wandered automatically around her neck but then I remembered something again and pushed her away. 

"Ugh I forgot... My lipstick Taetae." I lead my hand to her face to wipe it away however she leaned towards me again wherefore I pushed against her forehead wih one finger.. 

"I don't care when I hear my pet name out of this mouth I just need to do it. But I understand it, I will restrain myself. I'm sorry." Taeyeon let go of me and walked to the bathroom. I followed and watched her washing above the sink. When she came back up to check herself in the mirror our gazes met since I stared at her the whole time through the reflection. She chuckled and wiped her face dry with a towel. 

"I'm sorry, baby." I started and walked to her. I slung my arms around her waist to give her a back hug and I rested my chin on her shoulder. I playfully blowed air against her ear what made me feel her shiver under me and seeing goosebumps growing on her neck. 

"But we can't risk to blow our cover. Imagine we showed up and your face is full of smudged lipstick and my lips are barely covered because half of it is in your face."  I kissed the side of her neck gently so it won't stain again. 

"Yeah yeah, I know... Oh my it's already 8.40pm. We have to go! Hurry!" We got out of the bathroom and put on our shoes and coats. 

"Is that my scarf?" I asked her. I looked for it everywhere and now I remembered that it is the scarf I gave her the night we came together and she still had it.. She nodded in reply and gave me an awkward toothy smile to signal me that she wanted to wear it.

"Just keep it. I can just buy another one." I said as I slipped in my heels. 

"No. No. No. You not gonna spent your money again for something you already have. I will give it back to you later." I looked at her and couldn't feel any happier.

"I'm so blessed." I took her hand and kissed the knuckles again. Her hand was the only appropriate spot I could kiss without nobody noticing the red stains of lipstick.

"What made you think that so suddenly?" Taeyeon took the car keys and put it in her pocket. We walked out after I activated the alarm system. I actually lived in a very safe area in Seoul in contrast to Taeyeon. In Taeyeon's apartment I always had to make myself physically ready for the worst. I mean the night when Baekhyun broke into her apartment and shed all those glasses to hurt us. That would not happen in 100 years in my apartment with no security. Her apartment wasn't safe from thieves and other kind of people like Baekhyun so we spent more time in my home. I considered to install an alarm system in hers and put security in front of it whenever we were there. Now that I thought about it I was wondering why I even had an alarm system although I knew nothing would happen and in Taeyeon's case everything could happen in her non-secure apartment. I had a lot of worthy things in my apartment I really cherished, like pictures, my designer bags and not to forget prince my dog. I didn't spend a lot of time with him since I was always busy with work but when I had time I played with him, went outside to meet other dogs and did all kinds of things I would do with a human. He was like my child, my precious child. If something would happen to him a quarter of my world would crush since the other three quarters were occupied by my father, the company and lastly Taeyeon. 

I didn't know what's happening to me but Taeyeon actually took a bigger part in my life than the company, what was really odd because I loved the company and my work as CEO.  When I pondered about it for a while I only made out the reason that the life goes on and people change from time to time. Taeyeon couldn't possibly the reason because of my different behavior, right? This was my time to change and enter a new world with different possibilities and another view of my life.

"Just looking at you made me feel happy." I replied to her question.